Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory (82405 Views)

Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit / Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures / Manchester United Players Celebrated Champions League Victory Against PSG. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by 360command: 3:26am On Jun 05, 2017
timilehin007:
UNARGUABLY the best player that ever kicked football dead or alive...the greatest footballer ever liveth. I doubt if there will ever be another player who will ever attain this height again..
the great eusebio did
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by therealchase(m): 4:05am On Jun 05, 2017
fastgyal:
look at someone who's successful in his career because he followed his passion.
I told my parents my passion was acting and they said "shut up, you wanna go and start missing on screen".
they've made me miss so many opportunities.
As a Teen, would have made it big!
Please parents, don't choose a career for your kids. let them follow their passion.

go listen to this song
-dreams for sale by bayomi he's a nigerian but based in the states in the song he talks about nigerian parents and how they force their kids to different careers.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by zoedicus: 4:08am On Jun 05, 2017
Lemonade01:
Many are mad but few are roaming undecided

Savagery wey badt

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by erumena(m): 6:28am On Jun 05, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
double yah hustle

Doubling his hustle no go still wek!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Stanley1155: 6:51am On Jun 05, 2017
Bros your own even get reach 14 likes, I don't know Weda na person dey delect my likes abi they no dey see my pictures.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by timilehin007(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2017
360command:
the great eusebio did
Eusebio kor efrebo ni. How many world best he win how many career goals he scored which clubs he played for who were is rival as messi is to CR7 as Ronaldinho was to Henry and schevchenko...as Figo was to Ronaldo delimma and Raul Gonzalez including Zidane. .oya answer this questions and judge ur self appropriately
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by offishialpablo: 7:28am On Jun 05, 2017
ororo ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by ifymorena(f): 7:31am On Jun 05, 2017
Yes I love it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by timilehin007(m): 7:39am On Jun 05, 2017
jaygem:
Only those earrings go change my destiny. cry

See reasoning gowhddddd...lawd ah messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by timilehin007(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2017
Stanley1155:
Bros your own even get reach 14 likes, I don't know Weda na person dey delect my likes abi they no dey see my pictures.

This one tough o grin

We go still see someone wey go write say he he even see someone comment for him picture suggesting that fac3buk shud introduce dislike button cuz of him pics. .just dey watch

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by okonja(m): 7:49am On Jun 05, 2017
Jostico:
embarassed even hair go get 3 million likes my full picture with shoe and sunglass na 14 likes

See what you have caused... angry 666 on Nairaland...I am going to change it now undecided

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by jaygem(m): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2017
timilehin007:

See reasoning gowhddddd...lawd ah messi
Common sense no common! The worth of those earrings will change any man's life for good

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by buchilino(m): 7:58am On Jun 05, 2017
HE LOOKS LIKE, "GET SMART".
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 05, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I tots like your look but what I like doesn't matter so

Whatever.

Lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by NevetsIbot(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2017
itzzhoneybee:

Lol
Morning..... Look who quoted this morning. How are ya doll?
But.. Whatever :-/
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Collyno82(m): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
undecided
The world's best player....the most successful gay footballer.

This guy has made gays worldwide very proud.
who told u he is a gay? pls stop displaying some animalistic tendencies

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Reference(m): 8:17am On Jun 05, 2017
ericmor:

Barca is killing messi bcs of their transfer market plan. Is time for them to start buying better players too to reduce the pressure on messi. Look at Madrid from 2 to 22 can all score goals n attack like say they are attackers which gives CR7 the chance to operate. Barca better wake up if not, the era of barca will just fade out gradually. No wonder messi was not happy when they lost silver to man city in d transfer market

So a tree can no longer make a forest. Players are over rated. Football is and will remain a team sport as Messi can see with the Argentine national team. Messi this, Ronaldo that. They win trophies and individual accolades because of the quality of their team mates who often work so hard and don't get the credit they deserve. It is now Barcelona sees the value of Alves, and the huge void left by his departure not to talk about the number of assists. Remove Luca or Toni or Casimeiro or Dani from Madrid and they won't win Jack and with that Ronaldo won't win Jill too.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by carryus(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2017

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2017
stevebond007:
Olori ire lomo Ronaldo yii.
I m really happy for Cr7, like everyone is
Sincerely its good to be successful. TO ALL NAIRALANDERS YOU LL BE SUCCESSFUL OOO

Amen,in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by placeofallure(f): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Jostico:
embarassed even hair go get 3 million likes my full picture with shoe and sunglass na 14 likes

Hmmmn... But your comment on Nairaland is about to hit a million, Whatyasay!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by nobleblood: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
timilehin007:

Let me pretend I didn't read this ur epistle

Thanks

And yours was never written.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by timilehin007(m): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
nobleblood:

And yours was never written.

Actually mine was...go and check again and see how many reactions it has gotten and still getting..

Thanks
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by timilehin007(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
Reference:

So a tree can no longer make a forest. Players are over rated. Football is and will remain a team sport as Messi can see with the Argentine national team. Messi this, Ronaldo that. They win trophies and individual accolades because of the quality of their team mates who often work so hard and don't get the credit they deserve. It is now Barcelona sees the value of Alves, and the huge void left by his departure not to talk about the number of assists. Remove Luca or Toni or Casimeiro or Dani from Madrid and they won't win Jack and with that Ronaldo won't win Jill too.

With due respect I disagree to agree with u..

Thanks
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by nobleblood: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
timilehin007:

Actually mine was...go and check again and see how many reactions it has gotten and still getting..

Thanks

Petty and shallow! Who's talking about you and reactions?

Focus well. The discussion was on ronaldo and messi.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by soulfood(m): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by timilehin007(m): 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
nobleblood:

Petty and shallow! Who's talking about you and reactions?

Focus well. The discussion was on ronaldo and messi.

I gave up a perfect answer when u said 'mine was never written...u are too daft to probably know what the response was in relationship with ur phrase 'mine was never written. ...you can súck ma díck if u don't gerit
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by nobleblood: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
timilehin007:

I gave up a perfect answer when u said 'mine was never written...u are too daft to probably know what the response was in relationship with ur phrase 'mine was never written. ...you can súck ma díck if u don't gerit

OK I get it!

If that's what it takes to pull ur pants up.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Capableben(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
COvo:

Every Tecno and infinix phone can do this.
Nor dey worry us abeg
Do you won Nairaland? or do you have a share here?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by timilehin007(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
nobleblood:

OK I get it!

If that's what it takes to pull ur pants up.

Keep sucking please don't stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez / NBA Season 2010/11 / The Reasons Why Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua Will Always Be in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.