Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory (82112 Views)

Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit / Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures / Manchester United Players Celebrated Champions League Victory Against PSG. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by timilehin007(m): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
skysailor:

it takes a lot of hard work and believe
to keep up and catch up against ur rival having four (4)ballon d'or and compare to u having one (1). and with much determination catch up surprisely

itz about to be 5-5 btw him and messi

I bet u ..... Ronaldo can make it six come after next season

That's a very great lesson: never to give up

HALA CR7.......respect

This is the kind of stuffs I like to read...u just sledge hammered it..and obviously he's gat that potentials to over take Messi

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by cooldood(m): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
timilehin007:
UNARGUABLY the best player that ever kicked football dead or alive...the greatest footballer ever liveth. I doubt if there will ever be another player who will ever attain this height again..

Which height? Is it the one that alien midget has achieved two years ago age 27.lol.give it to Ronaldo though,for his hard work but that merciless boy is his benchmark anytime any day.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Kizmilz(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
undecided
The world's best player....the most successful gay footballer.

This guy has made gays worldwide very proud.

Is he gay?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by BoosBae(f): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
hmbassey1960:
Dear no vex which kind langauge be dat,
Lol grin
It's Hausa Language
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Goalnaldo(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
undecided

gay?bia nwata dont insult my best player oh!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by richybankx: 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
undecided

I hope he started with you for you to be so dirty minded about a person you no not about aside his football life..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by timilehin007(m): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
cooldood:

Which height? Is it the one that alien midget has achieved two years ago age 27.lol.give it to Ronaldo though,for his hard work but that merciless boy is his benchmark anytime any day.

Hater has arrived tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Icon79(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
This guy is too gay *yuck*

O pari
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by basty: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jostico:
embarassed even hair go get 3 million likes my full picture with shoe and sunglass na 14 likes

Sebi you don get 429 likes with ma own. Oya take am

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by mpowa(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
undecided

Na You He They Do? How you take know say na gay?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by petermp(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
its cool...lovely...nice one cr7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
fastgyal:
look at someone who's successful in his career because he followed his passion.
I told my parents my passion was acting and they said "shut up, you wanna go and start missing on screen".
they've made me miss so many opportunities.
As a Teen, would have made it big!
Please parents, don't choose a career for your kids. let them follow their passion.

is never too late,i checked ur DP you are still young na,anyway! i no mind u o,*winks* Dada omo/better pikin.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by fastgyal(f): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
dancok:
is never too late,i checked ur DP you are still young na,anyway! i no mind u o,*winks* Dada omo/better pikin.
lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by MayorOlohLo1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
so Make e get 28 Likes abi?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by richybankx: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
Icon79:
This guy is too gay *yuck*

O pari
gay alert.. One spotted. I repeat one spotted
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by xjiggy: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
undecided

If u wan advertise ur sexual orientation, must u result to character assassination? Leave Cristiano alone. Go change ur pampers, shyt water don full am
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
A typical Nigerian parent is a dream killer,I was and still a talented footballer,my dad would get angry and scold and beat me whenever he found out I went to train,he would even hold family meetings just to try to discourage me from playing football...he always felt football is for street kids,it's painful that I wasn't stubborn in the cause of pursuing my dreams,I graduated from the University several years ago,got an Msc on my dads insistence and I have no job to show for it,I still play football and people always feel like I'm a former professional but it's all done on a recreational basis now,don't ever let your parents draw you back or kill your dreams...at the end of the day it's your life and you're responsible for the outcome of it all
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by ericmor: 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jostico:
embarassed even hair go get 3 million likes my full picture with shoe and sunglass na 14 likes
Lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by ericmor: 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
timilehin007:

This is the kind of stuffs I like to read...u just sledge hammered it..and obviously he's gat that potentials to over take Messi
Barca is killing messi bcs of their transfer market plan. Is time for them to start buying better players too to reduce the pressure on messi. Look at Madrid from 2 to 22 can all score goals n attack like say they are attackers which gives CR7 the chance to operate. Barca better wake up if not, the era of barca will just fade out gradually. No wonder messi was not happy when they lost silver to man city in d transfer market
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by beckyjoy1: 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Icon79(m): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Haha!! With that your moniker, I am sure you must be one of them.

O pari

richybankx:
gay alert.. One spotted. I repeat one spotted
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
fastgyal:
look at someone who's successful in his career because he followed his passion.
I told my parents my passion was acting and they said "shut up, you wanna go and start missing on screen".
they've made me miss so many opportunities.
As a Teen, would have made it big!
Please parents, don't choose a career for your kids. let them follow their passion.

Hahaha... I wanted to be a footballer, but my father told me tge truth, son face your books because Ball you no Sabi play
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by timilehin007(m): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
ericmor:

Barca is killing messi bcs of their transfer market plan. Is time for them to start buying players too to reduce the pressure on messi. Look at Madrid from 2 to 22 can all score goals n attack like say they are attackers which gives CR7 the chance to operate. Barca better wake up if not, the era of barca will just fade out gradually. No wonder messi was not happy when they lost silver to man city in d transfer market

In as much as I don't like that boring team I still have to admit u make a very thoughtful and reasonable point regarding barca transfer market and real Madrid scoring abilities. I agree with you. They think they can do without messi? 0nly time will tell. Unlike real Madrid if messi eventually leave barca they will just be as good as altletico Madrid. I blv real Madrid can still do better without Ronaldo, but messi without barca...they will definitely feel the hit along the line..

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by KingDixon(m): 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jostico:
just post yours half nak*d and you'll get millions of likes
NB:make sure the nak*d part is from your abdomen downward
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by onadana: 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin undecided The world's best player....the most successful gay footballer.
I hope you don chop?Hunger get way of affecting thinking.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Redman36(m): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jostico:
let's mk sure we get u more than a million likes..so u fit put am 4ur biography.,.. who likes EPP.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by NevetsIbot(m): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
itzzhoneybee:
Nope I don't like the hairstyle but what I llike doesn't matter so

Wateva
I tots like your look but what I like doesn't matter so

Whatever.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Bamz(m): 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ribajae:
Aye le o!!
ronaldo go just ask... do u like it and get 2 million likes...
meanwhile i go dey beg una pls 'like' and i go still get 10 likes angry
#ambassdorofpepperdemgang
grin cheesy grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
0b100100111:
The Almighty God changes hairstyle

Long live the King of kings

God forbid
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 05, 2017
Some are roaming on nairaland
Lemonade01:
Many are mad but few are roaming undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez / The Reasons Why Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua Will Always Be in Nigeria / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.