Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory (82123 Views)

Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit / Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures / Manchester United Players Celebrated Champions League Victory Against PSG. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by ericmor: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Reference:

So a tree can no longer make a forest. Players are over rated. Football is and will remain a team sport as Messi can see with the Argentine national team. Messi this, Ronaldo that. They win trophies and individual accolades because of the quality of their team mates who often work so hard and don't get the credit they deserve. It is now Barcelona sees the value of Alves, and the huge void left by his departure not to talk about the number of assists. Remove Luca or Toni or Casimeiro or Dani from Madrid and they won't win Jack and with that Ronaldo won't win Jill too.

Messi still making d effort bcs he plays even when the team is down which makes him won d second leg of d eclasico for barca but that is not just enough. They need to start getting quality players to support him too. Nice post anyway. I got Ur point too
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2017
fastgyal:
look at someone who's successful in his career because he followed his passion.
I told my parents my passion was acting and they said "shut up, you wanna go and start missing on screen".
they've made me miss so many opportunities.
As a Teen, would have made it big!
Please parents, don't choose a career for your kids. let them follow their passion.

What a beauty. Perhaps na you and dem chacha for dey compete now.

Your parents did a disservice to men everywhere who would be denied the opportunity to behold such beauty.

But it is well. wink
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by fastgyal(f): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

What a beauty. Perhaps na you and dem chacha for dey compete now.

Your parents did a disservice to men everywhere who would be denied the opportunity to behold such beauty.

But it is well. wink
hahaha. abi oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Easylife338: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
The person weh barb this useless hair go charge am like #500,000. With clipper weh worth #100,000 . undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez / The Reasons Why Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua Will Always Be in Nigeria / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.