Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Nigerian Dad And Daughter Strike Shocking Sex Deal (see Details) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Dad And Daughter Strike Shocking Sex Deal (see Details) (1465 Views)

Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra / Nigerian Father And His Daughter Strike Shocking Sex Deal / Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Dad And Daughter Strike Shocking Sex Deal (see Details) by ebusfav: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
A message sent to relationship expert, Joro Olumofin has bared the thoughts of a lady who is facilitating a cheating avenue for her Nigerian Dad for financial benefits.

According to her, she's being promised a million naira from the deal, as well as a car if she doesn't inform her mother.

Here's the story;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-dad-daughter-strike-shocking-sex-deal-see-details.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Dad And Daughter Strike Shocking Sex Deal (see Details) by syndrum(m): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lemme help you with the last paragraph you forgot to add..
And lastly, my mum would touch her Toto and breast and finally put a hot curse on me because I was about selling her marriage for the mere fact that I've gotten my eye dirty..
#This is my questionlike advice for you ...Are you planning to receive such end from your daughter too?
Re: Nigerian Dad And Daughter Strike Shocking Sex Deal (see Details) by chiefolododo(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
End time daughter, go and marry Judas Iscariot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad And Daughter Strike Shocking Sex Deal (see Details) by mzhorlah(f): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
smh
Re: Nigerian Dad And Daughter Strike Shocking Sex Deal (see Details) by Dyt(f): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
Joro and his fake asssss stories
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad And Daughter Strike Shocking Sex Deal (see Details) by Soteriahascome: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
You receive 30k monthly yet you still not satisfied... You want to take 900k and sale your loving mum... Ok, go away...

(1) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... / 20 Romantic Words That Make Girls Go Crazy / Should A Christian Really Engage In Dating??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.