Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,956 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Losing Interest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Losing Interest (2476 Views)

Losing Interest In My Girlfriend / How Do One Stay In A Relationship For Long Without Losing Interest ? / When Ur Girlfriend Start Losing Interest In U, Dump Her First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Losing Interest by darkIsBeautiful(f): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
is it normal normal to suddenly lose interest in sexual intercourse? Even if you get Hot but the idea of having sex just disgust you.
Re: Losing Interest by mzhorlah(f): 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
it's normal

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest by XINZ: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
mzhorlah:
it's normal
With women, yes.
Re: Losing Interest by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
XINZ:

With women, yes.
Lol, grin
Re: Losing Interest by Nutase: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Its normal with both men and women.
Re: Losing Interest by XINZ: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
JasonScolari:
Lol, grin

You don turn customer for kirikiri grin
Re: Losing Interest by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
It happened to both man and woman
Re: Losing Interest by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
XINZ:

You don turn customer for kirikiri grin
E be like say I thief mynd babe. grin
Re: Losing Interest by MrCork: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
darkIsBeautiful:
is it normal normal to suddenly lose interest in sexual intercourse? Even if you get Hot but the idea of having sex just disgust you.

angry
Re: Losing Interest by Garrirevenge(f): 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
darkIsBeautiful:
Yeah its possible, just try and explore other sexual areas you have not explore before, this might re-ignite your interest for sex.
Re: Losing Interest by MrCork: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
darkIsBeautiful:

..ok...not sure wich mirror told u u beauurrriful but plisss plissss plissss..shange yorrrr name....we can't standddddddit!!!(no oofensece) angry

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest by MrCork: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Garrirevenge:

Yeah its possible, just try and explore other sexual areas you have not explore before, this might re-ignite your interest for sex.

angry
Re: Losing Interest by MrCork: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
Garrirevenge:

... Gerald...who and wot givs u the ham right to be stingy wit yorrrr punnnnny.....how dare u..and then u complain u can't find man on nairaland...shame!?(no oofensece)
Re: Losing Interest by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
Its possible , especially when u know guys coming around are just after sexxx and nothing more .
Re: Losing Interest by ifex370(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nutase:
Its normal with both men and women.

Since when did you get XP points from being a man
Re: Losing Interest by darkIsBeautiful(f): 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
Garrirevenge:

oh thank you
Re: Losing Interest by darkIsBeautiful(f): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
MrCork:

..ok...not sure wich mirror told u u beauurrriful but plisss plissss plissss..shange yorrrr name....we can't standddddddit!!!(no oofensece) angry

where does it say anything about me being beautiful?
Re: Losing Interest by darkIsBeautiful(f): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
thank you guys thought was losing it .
Re: Losing Interest by Garrirevenge(f): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
MrCork:

... Gerald...who and wot givs u the ham right to be stingy wit yorrrr punnnnny.....how dare u..and then u complain u can't find man on nairaland...shame!?(no oofensece)

Whats this?. You sound so hurt. Whats the problem.
Re: Losing Interest by misspicy(f): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
darkIsBeautiful:
thank you guys thought was losing it .
No you are not,but I think you should visit a gynaecologist and lay your complains to be on the safe side

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest by MrCork: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
darkIsBeautiful:

where does it say anything about me being beautiful?

..plisss remove yorrrr glasssssses and scheck yorrr name again...u boastin u dakkkkskin becuzz u berrrrriful...how?...madam yorrrr only hope of finding man on nairaland is to bleach to lightskin!!!(real talk) (no oofensece) . angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest by MrCork: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
Garrirevenge:

..see yorrrr headlike jacket potato​
...do u realise am from London?...u beeeento London?...NOPE....u come to nairaland advsinn women to be stingy wit their punnnnny​...no wonder all black man preeeeefffa white women to u people..I don't want u..we don't want u.
.no man want u(no offfffence)
angry

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest by MrCork: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Garrirevenge:

...how on earth are we suppose to find punnnnny if u keeeep giving women rubbbbbish advise?....u homebase people mennnnn!? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest by ifex370(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
darkIsBeautiful:

lipsrsealed
Re: Losing Interest by Garrirevenge(f): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
MrCork:

..see yorrrr headlike jacket potato
...do u realise am from London?...u beeeento London?...NOPE....u come to nairaland advsinn women to be stingy wit their punnnnny ...no wonder all black man preeeeefffa white women to u people..I don't want u..we don't want u.
.no man want u(no offfffence)
angry

What is this one problem, hw is what wrote up there related with what you are typing now, where did i advise her against men there.
See mr londonair, i dont have your time, if you are a special adviser to the prime minister of uk or not i dont care to know. If i want to go to london it will not take me up to one year i will be there. and moreover london is not the only city in the world.
And who care about what the whit men think of us, you think their opinion about us matters. Mtewww, clear case of someone who is obsess with nigeria girls but pretend not like them.

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest by darkIsBeautiful(f): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
misspicy:

No you are not,but I think you should visit a gynaecologist and lay your complains to be on the safe side

I shall do that .
Re: Losing Interest by darkIsBeautiful(f): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
MrCork:

..plisss remove yorrrr glasssssses and scheck yorrr name again...u boastin u dakkkkskin becuzz u berrrrriful...how?...madam yorrrr only hope of finding man on nairaland is to bleach to lightskin!!!(real talk) (no oofensece) . angry

you need to grow up
Re: Losing Interest by darkIsBeautiful(f): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
ifex370:

lipsrsealed

did I offend you somehow?
Re: Losing Interest by MrCork: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
Garrirevenge:

What is this one problem, hw is what wrote up there related with what you are typing now, where did i advise her against men there.
See mr londonair, i dont have your time, if you are a special adviser to the prime minister of uk or not i dont care to know. If i want to go to london it will not take me up to one year i will be there. and moreover london is not the only city in the world.
And who care about what the whit men think of us, you think their opinion about us matters. Mtewww, clear case of someone who is obsess with nigeria girls but pretend not like them.

...u don't have man yet u advissssin women not to give us punnnnny (read yorrrr last post)...u should be locky talkin to cozzzz i only talk to white babes....tank God we don't have yorrrr type hear in London..bush gyal. i drive a range rover spot...u jusssss loss a shance to move up in life wit a Londoner!!(no ofeense).. angry

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest by Garrirevenge(f): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
MrCork:

...how on earth are we suppose to find punnnnny if u keeeep giving women rubbbbbish advise?....u homebase people mennnnn!? undecided

Mr man, hw old are you?, 30, 40?. And you are still hunting after nigeria pussìes, u need help. Why dont you go for those those that are international based.
Re: Losing Interest by MrCork: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
darkIsBeautiful:

did I offend you somehow?

^°°Atitude..an then she wonder why she can't find man on nairaland!! (Shame) undecided

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest by darkIsBeautiful(f): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
MrCork:

^°°Atitude..an then she wonder why she can't find man on nairaland!! (Shame) undecided

Dude what is your problem?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Child Sex Dolls Hit The Market Amidst Widespread Criticisms / Woman Suffers Shock And Almost Dies After Swallowing Partners Semen During Oral / Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me – 22yrs Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.