Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State (37701 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Epositive(m): 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
adekorlar:
pls tht obo street is around wher, am a studnt dnt knw many place

inbetween ijemikin and iro street cool

2 Likes

Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by adaksbullet: 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
adekorlar:
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by adaksbullet: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
McBrooklyn:
LOL, well I know Delta hotel for Cathedral Bus stop and 1759 abi shey na 1859 for Alagbaka... All in Akure... grin
bus bus so u are came too Ak b4 b4 shocked

Are u still on Ak? grin
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by adaksbullet: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
badfucker:
Pls add more places guys and you as well drop any Olosho number you have bleep there also
nepa cheesy yeklos grin Mr Biggs junction (17:59) grin izora grin
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by McBrooklyn(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
adaksbullet:
bus bus so u are came too Ak b4 b4 shocked

Are u still on Ak? grin
LOL... I school in Akure, Bus... wink

What's up now?? grin
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by EmyLeo(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Funny comments tho... Keep em coming grin
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by badfucker: 8:16am On Jun 09, 2017
adekorlar:
take a bike and say you are going to obo street . or you take a cab to olukayode. There is a market beside olukayode , enter the market and keep going up til u get to another main road. You will see a place like parking lot cross to the order side of it and ask obo street. Or you use Google map.

1 Like

Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by badfucker: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2017
Pls we need more places in ondo, owo, ore
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2017
adaksbullet:

Adaks knows Yeklox? shockedshocked
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by adaksbullet: 11:42am On Jun 09, 2017
KissChrixx:

yes bus shocked shocked

Yeklos his mine secod aos shocked
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by adaksbullet: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... I school in Akure, Bus... wink

What's up now?? grin
bus u are go sch on akure? shocked

Are u go too sch I'm built for lessed privillage ppls ? FUTA? shocked shocked
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by McBrooklyn(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
adaksbullet:
bus u are go sch on akure? shocked

Are u go too sch I'm built for lessed privillage ppls ? FUTA? shocked shocked

Hahaha, Bus thunder fire you there... Na FUTA be the school for the less privilege?? cheesy
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by McBrooklyn(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
KissChrixx:

Badt guy, so you sef don dey go Yeklox?? cheesy
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by adaksbullet: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Hahaha, Bus thunder fire you there... Na FUTA be the school for the less privilege?? cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by McBrooklyn(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2017

Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Badt guy, so you sef don dey go Yeklox?? cheesy
I dey play there once in a while cool
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by adekorlar(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
badfucker:
take a bike and say you are going to obo street . or you take a cab to olukayode. There is a market beside olukayode , enter the market and keep going up til u get to another main road. You will see a place like parking lot cross to the order side of it and ask obo street. Or you use Google map.
Thanks bra.
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by McBrooklyn(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
KissChrixx:

I dey play there once in a while cool

Badt guy, you dey play with the barnies wey dey there too abi?? cheesy
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by adaksbullet: 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=McBrooklyn post=57351927][/quote] angry angry angry
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by McBrooklyn(m): 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
adaksbullet:
angry angry angry
Wetin?? undecided
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by badfucker: 7:53am On Jun 11, 2017
Mogambo at ore
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by badfucker: 8:09am On Jun 11, 2017
adaksbullet:
yes bus shocked shocked

Yeklos his mine secod aos shocked
How the parole for yeklos they be is it take away or there is room for refreshment
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by badfucker: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
Where Una dey a beg
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by solomix10(m): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
adaksbullet:
02base...signatures... Alba....1759 grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
where is your crib for ak... Nd wich place be your preffered joint for olosho.. Abi u no dey patronise
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by solomix10(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
adaksbullet:
are u abot izora at oshinle..that one is closed uo
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by solomix10(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
badfucker:
dont ask anybody abt direction o...bros dont u knw how akure is esp oja area.. ask someone direction nex thing u wil hear the person shouting 419 on u

1 Like

Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by adaksbullet: 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
solomix10:
are u abot izora at oshinle..that one is closed uo
one corner b4 I are rick oluwatuyi randabout grin grin

Are u no their?
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by niyiforeal(m): 12:07am On Jun 17, 2017
Abeg anyone no dey for ondo town??
I need detailed location grin grin
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by solomix10(m): 4:47am On Jun 17, 2017
adaksbullet:
one corner b4 I are rick oluwatuyi randabout grin grin

Are u no their?
i know there pa.. A bungalow wit a bar when u just enter the place ,They have abot twelve rooms nd a small backyard.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by adaksbullet: 9:36am On Jun 17, 2017
solomix10:
i know there pa.. A bungalow wit a bar when u just enter the place ,They have abot twelve rooms nd a small backyard.. Lol
mine nigga wink cheesy grin
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 18, 2017
Currently in ondo town right now, I am a university student can anyone give me a detailed location about s very coded joint in ondo town? ?
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by badfucker: 5:40am On Nov 22, 2017
am coming to Akure next week any random chick you know drop her number abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.