Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State (37697 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Wisedove(m): 6:21am On Nov 22, 2017
Currently in ondo town right now, I am a university student can anyone give me a detailed location about s very coded joint in ondo town? ?
at around 7:00 pm just carry bike tell am say na EXPORTER you dey go. Just get there and bend down select. Shikena!!
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Wisedove(m): 6:24am On Nov 22, 2017
niyiforeal:
Abeg anyone no dey for ondo town??
I need detailed location grin grin
The front of EXPORTER HOTEL na your friend bro, bike go carry you reach there just make sure say night don dey come (6:30-7pm)
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by badfucker: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Wisedove:
The front of EXPORTER HOTEL na your friend bro, bike go carry you reach there just make sure say night don dey come (6:30-7pm)
is adeyemi girls or ashaawo. i want correct olosho
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by iluvdonjazzy: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2017
badfucker:
take a bike and say you are going to obo street . or you take a cab to olukayode. There is a market beside olukayode , enter the market and keep going up til u get to another main road. You will see a place like parking lot cross to the order side of it and ask obo street. Or you use Google map.
well explained, u be really ashawo
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Wisedove(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
badfucker:

is adeyemi girls or ashaawo. i want correct olosho
Most of them na student bro
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by badfucker: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Wisedove:
can you give me price range and any cheap hotel around the area like 2k
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by badfucker: 7:55am On Nov 23, 2017
@wisedove
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Wisedove(m): 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
badfucker:

can you give me price range and any cheap hotel around the area like 2k
se you mean over night abi short time?
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by badfucker: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
Wisedove:
se you mean over night abi short time?
over night
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
You don old o I used to visit there 2012, whenever I was in Akure, I served in 11B
Afonjashapmouth:
kai 1759..... bank for morning olosho joint for night back in 07 NYSC days grin grin grin
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by tolasashi(m): 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
lol you guys ehn
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by manlawal(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2018
badfucker you don run leave business na olosho you dey follow now abi
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Tademmy: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Nostradamus: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Twins hotel,lao,taiye,atiku,delta...ma favourites in akr be that.
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by LilSfc(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
What of Top Ten Ideas to boost our Nigerian Economy huh
I think you are in a wrong section

2 Likes

Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Make i drop dis for Geez at IKARE -AKOKO..... Drop @Oloko Juction (Beside Motor Pack) just ask of UNDERGROUND HOTEL !! or go to CENTRAL HOTEL along Lenon Jubilee road.

Akungba - Akoko...... Drop at 2nd Market before reaching RAMOSA FILLING STATION, enter d market n u will see them aous there.

Make i go read Bible first i dey cum.
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Sniper4real(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
What abou Owo town
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by TheOdd1sOut: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
Epositive:
Akure peeps plenty here,, that reminds when i was in junior secondary school, there was this day I tried to channel a new path home (as a G) smiley

mistakenly and unfortunately, there i was journeying through the one and only obo street,,,unbelievable! shocked see undies everywhere like sun birds,,tens of babes wearing bikini like they're on beach, smokes from every corner,,, undecided

some mamas were even winking at me, not minding my age/innocence cheesy ,,, the view was dirty but somehow pleasing tongue , may God forgive my dirty apetite sha, because the route later became my best throughout my college years grin

All hail Akure Oloyemekun cool

#memories
seriously... I've heard your story before.....

Do you attend OGSA?
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by DoggieStyle: 2:43am On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by riqmarol(m): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
Wisedove:
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Epositive(m): 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:
seriously... I've heard your story before.....

Do you attend OGSA?

No ACA!
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by TheOdd1sOut: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2019
Epositive:

No ACA!
That means we are bird of the same feather,!

Wow. They call it OBO street here. I pass there occasionally to feed my eyes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman / What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.