Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Searching Fr A Good Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Searching Fr A Good Wife (1852 Views)

No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? / "I Prepared This Soup With #120, I'm A Good Wife Material", Lady Says / Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching Fr A Good Wife by FcMilan: 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
AM A SINGLE YOUNG GUY, BASED IN LAGOS.. AM IN SEARCH OF A GOD FEARING LADY WTH GOOD CHARACTER
READY TO SETTLE DOWN SOON
"NO SLAY QUEEN PLEASE"

08039786989 WHATSAPP

THANKS
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by McBrooklyn(m): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
cry
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by LethargiQue: 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Why don't you pray for one?
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
cry cry
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
sexybbstar:
cry cry
who get that yansh?
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
NoFavors:
who get that yansh?
sombori
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
sexybbstar:

sombori
i bet you can put a bottle on it while walking and it won't fall off
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 05, 2017
grin

But who knows? That god fearing lady was a certified "Slay Queen" 2wks ago but now she wants to settledown juz like u Op.. grin

Good luck in slaying .. tongue
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 05, 2017
The moment I see " God fearing woman" all hope is lost.
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 05, 2017
Raine80:
The moment I see " God fearing woman" all hope is lost.

Lol grin

Its better than a devil fearing woman nah grin
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by saasala(m): 1:15am On Jun 05, 2017
Bro, na the same thing dey do us o. I feel the need to settle down and seriously in search of a good woman who can stand the chance of becoming a wife soon, but sorry, coming here to search for a wife is a no no

1 Like

Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2017
alexialin:

Lol grin

Its better than a devil fearing woman nah grin
The God fearing ones are the ones that dance with the devil
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2017
Raine80:

The God fearing ones are the ones that dance with the devil

That's not completely true . There are some God fearing who truly fears God and keep to His ways, let's say 90% Gods way , because no one is perfect , while there are some who claim to be God fearing but merely pretending to be and basically serve the devil , while the devil fearing ones are indeed devils grin

But at the end of it all, is the op a God fearing man? Can he beat his chest and accept he is a husband material? And he will a selfless husband who is ready to work with his wife in making a home , Not just snapping pre wedding pics and crying crocodile tears on wedding day.
Sighs ...
Every man wants a good wife , a God fearing woman, a caring woman but what about the men personality ? Are they good themselves ? Are they God fearing ? Do they have conscience? Its not just because am a man with a huge dickkkk and a good job , but character is zero that makes a man qualified to have a truly God fearing woman at home .
Cos it takes two selfless caring individuals to make a home, keep and nuture it for years and more years to come .

May God help us all and live in us .amen.

2 Likes

Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2017
alexialin:

That's not completely true . There are some God fearing who truly fears God and keep to His ways, let's say 90% Gods way , because no one is perfect , while there are some who claim to be God fearing but merely pretending to be and basically serve the devil , while the devil fearing ones are indeed devils grin

But at the end of it all, is the op a God fearing man? Can he beat his chest and accept he is a husband material? And he will a selfless husband who is ready to work with his wife in making a home , Not just snapping pre wedding pics and crying crocodile tears on wedding day.
Sighs ...
Every man wants a good wife , a God fearing woman, a caring woman but what about the men personality ? Are they good themselves ? Are they God fearing ? Do they have conscience? Its not just because am a man with a huge dickkkk and a good job , but character is zero that makes a man qualified to have a truly God fearing woman at home .
Cos it takes two selfless caring individuals to make a home, keep and nuture it for years and more years to come .

May God help us all and live in us .amen.

I can see the context is lost to you. I was being sarcastic.
You have a relationship with God. A positive relationship. It's only in Nigeria is it a prerequisite to be God fearing as if that somehow determines your worth. It does not. Your deeds, your character and your morals is what distinguishes you as a good person or a bad one. Your fear of God does not make you a good wife.
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Raine80:

I can see the context is lost to you. I was being sarcastic.
You have a relationship with God. A positive relationship. It's only in Nigeria is it a prerequisite to be God fearing as if that somehow determines your worth. It does not. Your deeds, your character and your morals is what distinguishes you as a good person or a bad one. Your fear of God does not make you a good wife.

Wait o! Don't place the microscope on me about whether am a good wife or not ? Its between me and my God dear
Am making a general statement here , about why some Nigerian men like the op would prefer a God fearing op instead of a slay queen , which I joking quote as devil fearing .
And do u know that good deeds, good character, exquisite morals all comes from the fear of God or lemme say worship of God instead .

Anyways whatever rocks your boat jare
cheesy Peace

1 Like

Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by FellepHq(m): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Good luck in your search, the fact is that the kind of girls you are looking for are not looking for suitors, they are screening. They are already reserved, how do you think the kind of girl you want will be desperate enough to text you on whatsapp.
You better ask your mom, grandma, sisters to help you in the search. Otherwise, na refined slay mama things o

1 Like

Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by Funky123(f): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
saasala post= ca
57201542:

Bro, na the same thing dey do us o. I feel the need to settle down and seriously in search of a good woman who can stand the chance of becoming a wife soon, but sorry, coming here to search for a wife is a no no
U cant say bro....even d one u met in church aint angels...Only God can direct our path
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by Physika(f): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Funky123:
U cant say bro....even d one u met in church aint angels...Only God can direct our path

From my experience, this is very correct.

1 Like

Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by bitcoinvin(m): 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
FcMilan:
AM A SINGLE YOUNG GUY, BASED IN LAGOS.. AM IN SEARCH OF A GOD FEARING LADY WTH GOOD CHARACTER
"NO SLAY QUEEN PLEASE"

08039786989 WHATSAPP

THANKS

hahahahaha...no slay queen?...u dey fear?
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by amokeme(f): 1:02am On Jun 06, 2017
saasala:
Hanahn what do you mean?
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 06, 2017
OP, you've been creating these threads for months now. Maybe it's time for you to try a different approach. Good luck.
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by konkonbilo(m): 4:27am On Jun 06, 2017
OP. have you tried searching google?
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by Sunshyne200(m): 6:37am On Jun 06, 2017
FcMilan:
"NO SLAY QUEEN PLEASE"

08039786989 WHATSAPP

THANKS

How about the ones you have being with? Aren't they wife materials?

P. S ladies be smart on how you live, as most guys could date just any wild person, but when they want to marry, they search for "God fearing", "wife material". "non-slay Queen" etc.
This is just a practical example
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by saasala(m): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2017
amokeme:

Hanahn what do you mean?

I have paraded the Romance section of Nairaland a couple of times to see if I could lay hands on a good lady for a serious relationship but majority of the girls here are immature, hence my reason for saying coming here is a No No.
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by saasala(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2017
Funky123:

Well... I agree. But I still find it hard to believe matured and responsible ladies exist on Nairaland. Maybe the responsible ones dont post all the time, abi why am I not seeing them
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by Funky123(f): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2017
saasala:

Well... I agree. But I still find it hard to believe matured and responsible ladies exist on Nairaland. Maybe the responsible ones dont post all the time, abi why am I not seeing them
Smiles......U cant expect all d ladies on nairaland to be irresponsible nw,out of the bad some good ones are still dere

1 Like

Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by saasala(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Funky123:
Smiles......U cant expect all d ladies on nairaland to be irresponsible nw,out of the bad some good ones are still dere

Well...
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by trilobite: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Funny enough I know someone who is the definition of good. She's extremely loyal, respectful. As in, no olsho past what so ever.
I keep telling her everyday that she's extinct.

she's on nairaland, profile picture and all. sadly, we're related.

Shout out to my sister and best friend!! Keep on making me believe that women like you exist.

Note: don't hala me for contact. remember I said extremely faithful. a girl who while based in Abuja stays faithful to her distant boyfriend is an extinct specie in naija.

2 Likes

Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by saasala(m): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
amokeme:

Hanahn what do you mean?

Please I need your help. As a lady I am sure you can help in this situation that I have found myself in. How do I get the attention of a girl om Nairaland?

Thanks so much.
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by amokeme(f): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
saasala:

Please I need your help. As a lady I am sure you can help in this situation that I have found myself in. How do I get the attention of a girl om Nairaland?

Thanks so much.
By simply doing what you just did now, mention her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by saasala(m): 1:03am On Jun 08, 2017
amokeme:

By simply doing what you just did now, mention her.

And that girl is you.

Spent a whole lot of time going through your profile (posts and topics, picture and signature etc), and I am impressed!

I would like to know you off Nairaland.

Could you please give me the opportunity to become a real life friend with you?
Re: Searching Fr A Good Wife by tonaydo(m): 1:07am On Jun 08, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Swagger Like No Other! Rate My Swag (pic) / 10 Countries Where Government Beg Their Citizens To Make Love / How To Last Longer During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.