Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? (44488 Views)

My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend On Their Wedding Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by pendragon35(m): 4:25am On Jun 14, 2017
Foxie:
Hello Family,

We'll be tying the nuptial knots towards the end of this year God willing. My would be Husband is of the opinion we pass our wedding night in a hotel, but I'm of the opinion we spend it at our new home. My reason for suggesting this is that we've never been intimate and it's my first time, I would have preferred the first experience to be on our matrimonial bed.

Please note that this isn't the honeymoon proper, I as well suggested that if we spend wedding night at home, after Thanksgiving the next day we'd go for honeymoon proper for a week to his place of choice, that's somewhere away from home.

Please are there things I need to know about spending wedding night in the house, or is it better we spend the night in the hotel? Please advice me married couples. Thank you.

NB: I had to open another thread as the first one I can't access it, sorry for the double post
Hopes this is not that girl from my discipline
I don finally catch yhu lolxxx
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by AdeniyiA(m): 4:26am On Jun 14, 2017
@foxie,
Before I got married I had determined not to spend my first night in an hotel IF my wife had not got pregnant ... there's no problem taking your wife to hotel for a nice time,
What I frown at is having your FIRST EVER conjugal bliss in an hotel where different people come and on the bed used by divers kinds of people. The most worrisome is if the wife now conceives in the hotel, what do you think will happen to or become of a child conceived in an hotel?? ?
You ever wonder the kinds of children we have nowadays?? There are lots of spiritual things that mortal man do not understand but only interested in just having fun...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by begwong: 4:27am On Jun 14, 2017
ikbnice:
Where u dey do am before?
Mumu u get comprehension kolo mental ba? U no see wia she said e go b her 1st time ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Foxie: 4:31am On Jun 14, 2017
AdeniyiA:
@foxie,
Before I got married I had determined not to spend my first night in an hotel IF my wife had not got pregnant ... there's no problem taking your wife to hotel for a nice time,
What I frown at is having your FIRST EVER conjugal bliss in an hotel where different people come and on the bed used by divers kinds of people. The most worrisome is if the wife now conceives in the hotel, what do you think will happen to or become of a child conceived in an hotel?? ?
You ever wonder the kinds of children we have nowadays?? There are lots of spiritual things that mortal man do not understand but only interested in just fun...
Thanks. I understand your point so well, that's the reason I'm considering our first experience at our matrimonial bed.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 4:35am On Jun 14, 2017
@OP, well am just like you planning to go to the alter very soon... Myself and my fiancee have never been intimate too and seriously considering If the wedding night should be in a hotel or our apartment. I will surely go with the apartment stuff... I have learned a lot from the previous comments here and would advise you spend it in your new apartment......you will be free without rushing to check out of an hotel.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Ademitundun(m): 4:46am On Jun 14, 2017
I advice ur home either permanent home or rentage apartment it will b nice nd memorable if it happen on ur matrimonial bed if I should be the husband I will prefer our home than hotel after that night u can go for ur honeymoon anywhere u both wanted to go

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Paretomaster(m): 4:58am On Jun 14, 2017
Since u have a new apartment where no guess will disturb, it's better to do In ur house o.. ....

U don't wanna disturb the hotel environment with loud noise, plus in ur home u can don't from parlour to kitchen, toilet, bedroom etc.. .

First time, e go pain u o.. ......

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by bameyi(m): 5:05am On Jun 14, 2017
Ma'am go get hotel lick that door throw the key outside put that what they call it on him for him to see what his been waiting for. Cause it's your first night I don't care if it's fun or not. You don't want guess walking around listen to how his taking control of the matter. Lol
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:15am On Jun 14, 2017
From the way you sound it seems u're a Virgin, if that is the case please spend it at your new matrimonial bed. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by IwantToKnow: 5:23am On Jun 14, 2017
AdeniyiA:
@foxie,
You ever wonder the kinds of children we have nowadays?? There are lots of spiritual things that mortal man do not understand but only interested in just fun...

good suggestion, good analysis, your head dey correct

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Kingjoshbaba(m): 5:25am On Jun 14, 2017
Foxie:
Hello Family,

We'll be tying the nuptial knots towards the end of this year God willing. My would be Husband is of the opinion we pass our wedding night in a hotel, but I'm of the opinion we spend it at our new home. My reason for suggesting this is that we've never been intimate and it's my first time, I would have preferred the first experience to be on our matrimonial bed.

Please note that this isn't the honeymoon proper, I as well suggested that if we spend wedding night at home, after Thanksgiving the next day we'd go for honeymoon proper for a week to his place of choice, that's somewhere away from home.

Please are there things I need to know about spending wedding night in the house, or is it better we spend the night in the hotel? Please advice me married couples. Thank you.

NB: I had to open another thread as the first one I can't access it, sorry for the double post

hello it's a nce thing is you want the first night to be on your matrimonial bed. my wife and I got married in December. the wedding night nothing happened because we got tired from the dancing and stress earlier in the day. and we had our honey moon for a whole month in a resort. where u have it doesn't mean anything. having a breathtaking good time is what matters the location doesn't mean. thank you

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by IwantToKnow: 5:28am On Jun 14, 2017
I suggest you have your first time on your matrimonial bed in your matrimonial home. I don't welcome the idea of having your first sex in a hotel room, where diverse people use, on a probably defile bed, No. use your home jare

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by TinaAnita(f): 5:52am On Jun 14, 2017
This is one reason why marriages of nowadays fail very well as intending couples spend their whole time trying to organize a perfect pre-wedding and wedding ceremony cum honeymoon. It's really a sad one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 14, 2017
TinaAnita:
This is one reason why marriages of nowadays fail very well as intending couples spend their whole time trying to organize a perfect pre-wedding and wedding ceremony cum honeymoon. It's really a sad one
I agree with this. And it adds unnecessary pressures to both party and at the end of the day kills the spontaneity of true love. Nothing wrong with planning though.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by veekid(m): 6:00am On Jun 14, 2017
happney65:
omolola15 veekid abeg help me ask OP why she no allow the poor guy all these while? If you do am in a Public Place,Gutter,Aso Rock,White house he no concern me,wetin concern me be how you go deny the guy all these while?Habaaaaa,But the guy mumu small shaa...Shioor undecided undecided
I smell a man behind that moniker, wetin concern us with where him and him new wife wan fúck after wedding night? Attention seeker! Most pple no dey even have time to fúck on wedding night sef after all the stress from church to the reception to dancing and cutting.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Beehelp: 6:11am On Jun 14, 2017
IwantToKnow:
I suggest you have your first time on your matrimonial bed in your matrimonial home. I don't welcome the idea of having your first sex in a hotel room, where diverse people use, on a probably defile bed, No. use your home jare

Agree with you. It's been traditionally a sacrade night

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by meccisoft(f): 6:17am On Jun 14, 2017
The answers are in two ways, if ur hubby says he wants hotel u can use the hotel then from there to church when u come back u will do your thing, I bet u, u won't want to be disflower on an hotel bed.. I won't advise that for u

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by DualCore1: 6:21am On Jun 14, 2017

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by oliveleaves(m): 6:22am On Jun 14, 2017
The reason for have first intimacy or inter course per se, is very welcomed in your matrimonial home, please don't operate for the hotel for the first time.!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Segunrock(m): 6:29am On Jun 14, 2017
good advise....
raheemkeji:
Well, it all depend on the situation around you. If you would left alone at home after the wedding celebration, then there is no need for extra spending. What I really meant is that, Visitors do go home with the couple after the party, so there is probability that they would be spending the night in your home, in this case it is not advisable to spend it at home. I hope this helps.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by gentlechyke(m): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2017
Choi. Foxie is getting laid soon. Happy married life dear. may your marriage be blessed as you have remained virtuous. don't be shy to scream off the roofs. If na My church u dey tie the knot, my pastor must ask how was your night at the Hotel cool. Anywhere you so wish, go there as far as body and soul remains satisfied. wink
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by MrRhymes101(m): 6:42am On Jun 14, 2017
Hotel for me.
Watch me MC weddings here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3zNZfOwAvA
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by AdeKamal(m): 6:51am On Jun 14, 2017
Foxie:
But breakfast might not be a problem, we can eat out or I can prepare small sandwiches and tea. You'd know we'd go for our honeymoon proper after Thanksgiving... So the staying away from the house isn't completely ruled out. I'm just concerned about the wedding night if s** is going to happen...

Nigerians and different types of thinking..
When it's not that you'll travel the next day.. Though some people can..

Home is better..It doesn't have to be family house. Depending on you and your family..
At least, Freedom from bills and some other things.. You can use the bill money to sponsor someone who can't pay school fees or donate chairs to a public school.. (each time you passby, you feel happy)

&Also, You'll be able to stabilize and seek Divine protection from evil eyes..
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by octopusfreaky(f): 6:52am On Jun 14, 2017
goodnews777:

My dear you got it spot on. After the wedding retire to your matrimonial home. You can then pray, plan and play without thinking of hidden camera, guys next room or other distractions. Don,t forget most hotels are kind of polluted spiritually speaking. Start with God in a holy place.
one of the best advice on this thread. Hotel is very bad to copulate @foxie. On that night, i will dedicate it to God only cox marriage is a forever contract and it comes with a lot of challenges.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by AdeKamal(m): 6:53am On Jun 14, 2017
Nigerians and different types of thinking..

Home is better..It doesn't have to be family house. Depending on you and your family..
At least, Freedom from bills and some other things.. You can use the bill money to sponsor someone who can't pay school fees or donate chairs to a public school.. (each time you passby, you feel happy)

&Also, You'll be able to stabilize and seek Divine protection from evil eyes.. coolNigerians and different types of thinking..

&Also, You'll be able to stabilize and seek Divine protection from evil eyes..
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Mopelawlar(f): 6:53am On Jun 14, 2017
Na must mak u ask us nii? Abeg ask Google ojaree dis is too for al dis trash kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Onedibe1: 6:55am On Jun 14, 2017
Car o,hux o or hotel...anywhr x okay for me
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by 124mumsy: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2017
anywhere do na do, escept u b virgin, in case you b virgin advice your husband not take tramado because you have starve d guy badly
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by octopusfreaky(f): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2017
Foxie:
I'm sorry to sound this way, but I think you need help!
no, what he wrote makes sense read well, sex is not the most important thing that keep marriage. Attitude and character does.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by lovingyouhun: 7:10am On Jun 14, 2017
Foxie:
I'm sorry to sound this way, but I think you need help!
No need for the apology, don't worry you'll understand my words with time, but for now coming to the internet to ask if your husband to be will sleep with you on your wedding night sounds a bit stupid don't you think? Wish you well, the whole world don't have to know if you are a virgin or not either, people like you are the type that have wide well............ Over used pussy for better understanding. Cheers dear wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved / Male Child In The Family. How Important Is This? / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.