Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? (44485 Views)

My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend On Their Wedding Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Opeakins(m): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2017
i would have prefer hotel 2 b stayed 4 both couple.
Reasons bin dat A lot of people will follwoy both couple home if it was 2 b home noise everywhere, gifts, and d whole house @ large will just b jam packed....and most importantly dere will b mosquito....and I won't want it in a situation wheeey dem both go dey sick d following month or week

I think hotel z also better coz DAT night will b a massive and collaborative 1 xo neighborhood won't hear d sound
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:12am On Jun 14, 2017
Foxie you said it is your first time, so you go scream grin you don't want the neighbors giving you strange looks in the morning grin and your man is a hungry tiger that has waited this long tongue better go to a hotel for the Grand opening grin then home for subsequent drilling after you have mastered the art of keeping your voice down wink
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by WachsComedy: 7:17am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by revret: 7:20am On Jun 14, 2017
Prepare wetin With which power na my sister, when bros go don tear u finish? He will need proper food too to regain energy. Ha... Truth is if i were to take back the hands of time, would have spent my wedding night at home then moved out the next day but make proper eating and cleaning arrangements else na there fight go start. Its your call to make.
Foxie:
But breakfast might not be a problem, we can eat out or I can prepare small sandwiches and tea. You'd know we'd go for our honeymoon proper after Thanksgiving... So the staying away from the house isn't completely ruled out. I'm just concerned about the wedding night if s** is going to happen...

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 14, 2017
Foxie:
Hello Family,

We'll be tying the nuptial knots towards the end of this year God willing. My would be Husband is of the opinion we pass our wedding night in a hotel, but I'm of the opinion we spend it at our new home. My reason for suggesting this is that we've never been intimate and it's my first time, I would have preferred the first experience to be on our matrimonial bed.

Please note that this isn't the honeymoon proper, I as well suggested that if we spend wedding night at home, after Thanksgiving the next day we'd go for honeymoon proper for a week to his place of choice, that's somewhere away from home.

Please are there things I need to know about spending wedding night in the house, or is it better we spend the night in the hotel? Please advice me married couples. Thank you.

NB: I had to open another thread as the first one I can't access it, sorry for the double post

Won't there be people, relatives and friends all over the house on ur wedding nite? I think this is the reason why people opt for a hotel, the serenity.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by omoasero(m): 7:41am On Jun 14, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin Yimu...you probably would regardless of how blue your nose is. Imagine someone waking you up with kisses on your back down your spine...no forget say the room is gonna be cold o. Omg! Congrats in advance grin

you explained like u av gone through that a million times.
WELL SAID THOUGH
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Loyalblak007(f): 7:43am On Jun 14, 2017
Hotel joor!
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by jaychubi: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2017
Foxie:
Hello Family,

We'll be tying the nuptial knots towards the end of this year God willing. My would be Husband is of the opinion we pass our wedding night in a hotel, but I'm of the opinion we spend it at our new home. My reason for suggesting this is that we've never been intimate and it's my first time, I would have preferred the first experience to be on our matrimonial bed.

Please note that this isn't the honeymoon proper, I as well suggested that if we spend wedding night at home, after Thanksgiving the next day we'd go for honeymoon proper for a week to his place of choice, that's somewhere away from home.

Please are there things I need to know about spending wedding night in the house, or is it better we spend the night in the hotel? Please advice me married couples. Thank you.

NB: I had to open another thread as the first one I can't access it, sorry for the double post

Is it d first time with finger too, dt first time part caught my eyes probably u mean first time with hubby but surely nt first time ever dt sth will enter there.

Hotel will be my choice if money is nt a problem, where u did it first with hubby shld nt matter . women self more impt issues of marriage shld bother u nt where to ve d first sex cool cool cool. I hope u r prepared for d challenges n responsibilities ahead of u in marriage BC after one yr sex with u will jst be normal

Good luck

I will be too tired for sex in my wedding night well probably early morning I will take black bullet n hit dt as.s cool cool cool
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Saintremmy8(m): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2017
For me ooo, i wil choose my house via my first official love wit my wife nt hotel

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by NoToPile: 8:07am On Jun 14, 2017
This one that people are saying some guests may follow the couple o their new home. Who does that? Some people sef.

And why are they saying has the OP not done it before, people will leave topic and begin to address what is not their business.

Op Home is better for the consummation jare, you may have to spend some time or days possibly before you guys can actually penetrate since you are a V.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by tee4lowyeh(m): 8:31am On Jun 14, 2017
Listen to me, its good you have good feelings and looking expectantly towards that night.
BUT CALM DOWN!!! Too much planning can ruin it. Relax, keep it simple and sweet.

I recommend, pls read "The Act of Marriage: The Beauty of Sexual Love - Tim LaHaye, Beverly
You and your hubby should read it, and all this your questions and so much more will be answered.

I used it and I don't regret it.

whether that night would be memorable or not, it starts from your HEAD (Thoughts). I mean you could plan everything right, then what happens when something goes wrong? something/somebody pisses you off?
You see, it's more than venue.

wish you the best.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Chukazu: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2017
Foxie:
But breakfast might not be a problem, we can eat out or I can prepare small sandwiches and tea. You'd know we'd go for our honeymoon proper after Thanksgiving... So the staying away from the house isn't completely ruled out. I'm just concerned about the wedding night if s** is going to happen...

This Thanksgiving of a thing everyone is shouting about though..
Is it thanking God for bleeping or what, I don't get it?
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Chukazu: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2017
AdeniyiA:
@foxie,
Before I got married I had determined not to spend my first night in an hotel IF my wife had not got pregnant ... there's no problem taking your wife to hotel for a nice time,
What I frown at is having your FIRST EVER conjugal bliss in an hotel where different people come and on the bed used by divers kinds of people. The most worrisome is if the wife now conceives in the hotel, what do you think will happen to or become of a child conceived in an hotel?? ?
You ever wonder the kinds of children we have nowadays?? There are lots of spiritual things that mortal man do not understand but only interested in just fun...

Very insightful.. I have been thinking along that line for a while, why should my first fruit of conjugation be in a hotel?
And I bring forth children with strange spirits..

One thing I have purposed is that.. If worst comes to worst, I would rather not have sex the first night of marriage... I mean sex will be available freely after wedding night so why rush?

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by rigarmortis: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2017
forget, you can use hotel as the first night, dont worry about the matrimonial first time yet, your hubby will be too tired he wont be able to differentiate between your vag1#@ and a hole in the ground.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Foxie: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2017
gentlechyke:
Choi. Foxie is getting laid soon. Happy married life dear. may your marriage be blessed as you have remained virtuous. don't be shy to scream off the roofs. If na My church u dey tie the knot, my pastor must ask how was your night at the Hotel cool. Anywhere you so wish, go there as far as body and soul remains satisfied. wink
Lol... Amen. Thanks a lot.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2017
HOME SWEET HOME BAIBY.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Foxie: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2017
tee4lowyeh:
Listen to me, its good you have good feelings and looking expectantly towards that night.
BUT CALM DOWN!!! Too much planning can ruin it. Relax, keep it simple and sweet.

I recommend, pls read "The Act of Marriage: The Beauty of Sexual Love - Tim LaHaye, Beverly
You and your hubby should read it, and all this your questions and so much more will be answered.

I used it and I don't regret it.

whether that night would be memorable or not, it starts from your HEAD (Thoughts). I mean you could plan everything right, then what happens when something goes wrong? something/somebody pisses you off?
You see, it's more than venue.

wish you the best.
Thank you so much for your timely advice and recommended books. God bless you.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Foxie: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2017
NoToPile:
[b]This one that people are saying some guests may follow the couple o their new home. Who does that? [/b]Some people sef.

And why are they saying has the OP not done it before, people will leave topic and begin to address what is not their business.

Op Home is better for the consummation jare, you may have to spend some time or days possibly before you guys can actually penetrate since you are a V.
I really wonder if guests or relatives could really do so... Thanks all the same.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by wyclephy(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2017
My dear, let me congratulate you in advance and kudos to you on your chastity, been a virgin in this corrupt social circles of ours no be moinmoin smiley.
Let me be factual, as a first time get-down-low, there will be blood, whether its going to be lots or little i dont know, so its going to be messy and sloppy.
Question is, do you want the hotel cleaning staff to laugh grin behind you after cleaning up your bed sheet?
Foxie, i will advice you have your first night at home but make sure there is privacy so that you can loosen up when digging it out.
I wish you all the best with your first hanky-panky. NOTE: It will be fun so relax, no need to panic.
#peace

Foxie:
Hello Family,

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Foxie: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2017
wyclephy:
My dear, let me congratulate you in advance and kudos to you on your chastity, been a virgin in this corrupt social circles of ours no be moinmoin smiley.
Let me be factual, as a first time get-down-low, there will be blood, whether its going to be lots or little i dont know, so its going to be messy and sloppy.
Question is, do you want the hotel cleaning staff to laugh grin behind you after cleaning up your bed sheet?
Foxie, i will advice you have your first night at home but make sure there is privacy so that you can loosen up when digging it out.
I wish you all the best with your first hanky-panky. NOTE: It will be fun so relax, no need to panic.
#peace

Thanks
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Beejayx: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2017
Afam4eva:
All this one on top fvck matters. Father lord, come down and save your children.
I just av to quote u....o krazo unique gaan!
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2017
Certainly my House. Then we can reside in Hotel(s) for the honey moon.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Beejayx: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2017
virgins are very one kind.....sha..hope to Mari one
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Meetleader: 11:15am On Jun 14, 2017
This OP seems to be very principled...

considering the circumstances you've mentioned... Home would be advisable...

however... if your husby doesn't agree to your opinion... don't make a big deal out of it...

Seeing him happy should bring you some form of succor...

Wishing you a happy and blissful wedding in advance...

I sha hope you are as decent as you've made be believe...

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by thingsyoudo123(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2017
ys oooo. d best foundation in marriage is laid d first few weeks or months of marriage. Patience is a virtue dat u will surely need to make ur marriage a success
Obekpa55:

Hmmmm. Ar u sure u really waited for 2 weeks? Virgin again. Not we d sharp killers.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by romenna: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2017
this the reason prostitutes abounds in the society and first born become useless.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Appswheel(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
To spice up your wedding night, honeymoon, get customized products from www.custommall.com.ng for your home, bedroom

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by MzJin(f): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Foxie:
Thanks. A big AMEN.

All d best dear

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by oyetpel(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
@Foxie, i was thinking about your thread and i thought of a crazy idea.

You could rent a RV and park anywhere you like and you can do all the fuckïng you wishing.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by cutieberie1(f): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
poshestmina:
Hotel is a better option ,no need to start making breakfast or worrying about electricity ,or ac not
working well e.t.c

Your hubby can even tell them to keep a bottle of wine,dim light ,flowers wink then resume duty till morning make your wedding night memorable and romantic jare.
the house won't run!

HML in advance

I support u,if its at home. It's that time NEPA will start playing with the light, the husband will start switching from gen to NEPA because no one likes to leave their gen on while there is NEPA light
Well anywhere that's comfortable for them is ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Male Child In The Family. How Important Is This? / My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.