Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? (44511 Views)

My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend On Their Wedding Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by iykenathan162(m): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
What are mine reading u guys are teaching me bad thing.....see them claiming first time and being shy...me na my 1000 times i dey do now,,,hiss
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by condomuser: 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
Most naija girls lose their virginity everytime they meet a new man, i dont beliv she is a virgin, i think she used vagina tightening cream. Virgins are nowhere to be found anymore except a few 18 year olds.

Two different gals have played virgin cards with me and later came out clean. I prefer to know the truth and don't mind once the toto is not the "i cant feel anything" type grin

MzJin:

Two tins are involved either she is a virgin which is great n em happy 4 her or they decided to kip it till dey tire d knot.....
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
ImaIma1:

Your mind is obviously made up. Why do you need our contribution?
Been thinking the same thing

She's already set her mind to convince the husband to do it home. With the way she counters that of hotel and respond to home

Nothing's changing her mind..so iono what contribution she's looking for

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by iykenathan162(m): 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
See them claiming first time and shyness,,, me i dey ontop my 1000 times now....
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by happney65: 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
omolola15 veekid abeg help me ask OP why she no allow the poor guy all these while? If you do am in a Public Place,Gutter,Aso Rock,White house he no concern me,wetin concern me be how you go deny the guy all these while?Habaaaaa,But the guy mumu small shaa...Shioor undecided undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by ochardbaby(m): 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
Foxie:
Hello Family,

We'll be tying the nuptial knots towards the end of this year God willing. My would be Husband is of the opinion we pass our wedding night in a hotel, but I'm of the opinion we spend it at our new home. My reason for suggesting this is that we've never been intimate and it's my first time, I would have preferred the first experience to be on our matrimonial bed.

Please note that this isn't the honeymoon proper, I as well suggested that if we spend wedding night at home, after Thanksgiving the next day we'd go for honeymoon proper for a week to his place of choice, that's somewhere away from home.

Please are there things I need to know about spending wedding night in the house, or is it better we spend the night in the hotel? Please advice me married couples. Thank you.

NB: I had to open another thread as the first one I can't access it, sorry for the double post

You are not going to be taking decision alone any longer, its a new way now. Ask for his reason why he prefers hotel, because if i am buying a brand new Porsche Panamera,you don't expect me to drive it inside my compound. I would prefer abuja express ...6 lanes smiley Imagine after car delivery DHL come say, key dey for headquarters and can only be picked up on Monday morning when my plan is to show all the wobes in my hood my new Ride.

if you new home will have all privacy desired for the action night.....because james bond and jet li must show all they kong fu styles.

My sister, let my guy enjoy wetting him buy well without any distraction. _ Hotel_is the best answer.....
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by LexngtonSteele: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
Test - do you recognize my name?

If you do, you are a liar and this is the 1millionth time you are doing it.

Maybe you are trying to fake virginity for the guy...

Kai. ..hotel workers dey suffer. They have to clean up semen + vaginal fluids + pubic hair + assh0le hairs. YUCK

PS - Online - ALL men are millionaires with huge rods. ALL women are Virgins. Real life is of course different

Modified - eventually married the wait-till-wedding-SUCKER grin

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by UwaBuPawPaw: 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
I think Bush will be fine

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by NovusHomo(m): 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Foxie:
Hello Family,

We'll be tying the nuptial knots towards the end of this year God willing. My would be Husband is of the opinion we pass our wedding night in a hotel, but I'm of the opinion we spend it at our new home. My reason for suggesting this is that we've never been intimate and it's my first time, I would have preferred the first experience to be on our matrimonial bed.

Please note that this isn't the honeymoon proper, I as well suggested that if we spend wedding night at home, after Thanksgiving the next day we'd go for honeymoon proper for a week to his place of choice, that's somewhere away from home.

Please are there things I need to know about spending wedding night in the house, or is it better we spend the night in the hotel? Please advice me married couples. Thank you.

NB: I had to open another thread as the first one I can't access it, sorry for the double post

You've never done it before, has he?

"Tonight is the night that you'll make me a woman..." angry
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Emmywilly: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Don't dare go to your house o. Find a hotel and stay, if you don't want your blood to stain the the bedsheets discuss that with your husband by the way you are going to be together forever. After that night you can return to your house and do your thing in your matrimonial bed.

I know of a person who after wedding went home that same night but the story didn't end well because he was robbed that same night. So be careful where you spend the night immediately after wedding party
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
I'd go for a hotel. I mean why would someone drive home after reception? from reception drive straight to one of those island hotels with a nice view of the lagos lagoon. and then.. you fire.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by iykenathan162(m): 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
Youcharia:

Been thinking the same thing

She's already set her mind to convince the husband to do it home. With the way she counters that of hotel and respond to home

Nothing's changing her mind..so iono what contribution she's looking for

Abioo,,if are advcing this kind of pple my BRODA u are just wasting yr time.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by MorolayoVictor(m): 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
What of if you start your menstruation on your wedding day?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Trexnemesis(m): 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
Your official first 'nack' is better in a new place! Hotel ni joor!!
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
Foxie:
Hello Family,

Spend it in hotel to avoid disturbing neighbors if your hubby hit gear 4.hahaaaaas. but on a serious note spending in hotel is better to avoid people disturbing you unnecessarily.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by kumulus(m): 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
Op be talking about sharp things people talking about cost and all....OP my advice is to go for hotel IF you've got neighbors at the new place...be it your first time or not..,I'm sure your man would want to have a great time, some gals be lining up to ask me where he will get the energy after the long stretch...OP just wait for it, u will be shocked...enough if my epistle, just make sure whatever you do that night; Do it best, eff it up...do some crazy, go nuts on each other, eff his brains out...make it a day he will NEVER forget.

**** I WOULD NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by MoraxLanre(m): 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
ikbnice:
Where u dey do am before?
He just Jump on Conclusion Without Reading The Post Cox of FTC Things.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Gudfrie(m): 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Foxie:
Hello Family,

You made a point.........only depends if your husband agree to it
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by smellingmenses: 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
ikbnice:
I read only the headlines!
Gbaski.... If one start reading all nairaland tales triple lifetimes will not be sufficient.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Foxie:
Thanks a lot. Like I said over there, we're getting a new apartment by next month although he'd still maintain the one his currently living till after the wedding. So his guests and friends won't be a problem and also his family lives in town too so they may not need to put up in his house and for the gifts, they can be kept in any of our parent's till we get back.

I believe this is the same guy for whom you opened the other thread of yours.

PaperLace:

He has his good sides (i.e) he is patient, disciplined,family-oriented, humble, respectful and calm. I don't agree he's disciplined, disciplined people are cautious of their circle_knowing how easily friends can make/mar you.

His good sides in comparison to his bad is an improper fraction...aru!!!

Nne, this your guy isn't even good to be a sperm donor, let alone husband.

Summary: Women marry men hoping they'll change_but they don't
-Men marry women hoping they won't change_ but they do.

Better do the moonwalk outta his life...you're standing on landmines. grin
Bye.

Among other things, I'm glad you didn't heed his/her advice and that of many other nay sayers, otherwise there would be no wedding night to contemplate. Ultimately, as in this case, the life is yours to live and the choice is exclusively yours to make (you and ur hubby).
You're just starting a new home,its good to seek opinion but I don't think its too healthy running to NL for every trivial ish, cos trust me, most of us don't have the moral and social justification to offer appropriate advice, as you yourself noted in your other thread.
PS: You shouldn't take my opinion to heart.
No offense @paperlace, seeing your comment on this thread reminded me of your comment on the previous thread so I had to reference it.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by nelsont1: 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
The farm or football stadium will be better.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by thingsyoudo123(m): 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
u can pass d night at d hotel. it doesnt mean dat u must ve sex on d first night, especially if u r still a virgin. i spent one week with my wife in a hotel after d wedding and we couldnt make love because she couldnt bear d pain and i was very patience with her. we ended up having our first sex 2 weeks later in our home. it all depends on both of and d understanding u ve for each other

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
bukatyne:

@OP:

I believe the wedding night (virgin or not) is symbolic and the first legal sex you have in your marriage (again considering the fact that you both have never been sexually intimate and you are a virgin) is extremely important.

Several people might had sex on that same bed... yes, the sheets are fresh however sex is more spiritual than physical and I doubt you want to consumate your marriage (the final step of the joinning) in a public place.

Do home on the wedding night, and honeymoon after thanksgiving. Even if there are a lot of people in your home, they will give you both space.

@breakfast and cleaning.... I don't know the breakfast and cleaning you are doing on your wedding night oh! Get food from the wedding or buy fast food.

Happy married life in advance.

You've spoken my mind exactly

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by raychaelle007: 12:02am On Jun 14, 2017
condomuser:
Most naija girls lose their virginity everytime they meet a new man, i dont beliv she is a virgin, i think she used vagina tightening cream. Virgins are nowhere to be found anymore except a few 18 year olds.

Two different gals have played virgin cards with me and later came out clean. I prefer to know the truth and don't mind once the toto is not the "i cant feel anything" type grin

My dear, your experience is a personal thing.
Don't rub your hate on others.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by linearity: 12:21am On Jun 14, 2017
Since you are confused, I will give you a novel idea....what about you rent a room at the brothel?

More so, since this will be you guys first time...At least, you will have experience hands nearby and ready in case you need some crash course on how to rock his boat.

Don't discard this novel idea with the wave of the hand, give it some thoughts, even if it is the last option on the list, come to think of it; that will be the place your hubby will visit, if you come short or start coming short on the experience factor....try it and thank me later.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 14, 2017
frenchwine:

I believe this is the same guy for whom you opened the other thread of yours.
Leave me out of your talk, wish her the best and move on _she's just 'bout starting the journey.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by goodnews777: 12:39am On Jun 14, 2017
Foxie:
Hello Family,

My dear you got it spot on. After the wedding retire to your matrimonial home. You can then pray, plan and play without thinking of hidden camera, guys next room or other distractions. Don,t forget most hotels are kind of polluted spiritually speaking. Start with God in a holy place.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by cletz991(m): 12:40am On Jun 14, 2017
For the latest gospel single visit http://officialmusicfan..com.ng
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Obekpa55(m): 12:44am On Jun 14, 2017
My God inside my dark room with cool sexy tone is ok. Do shower e.t.c. 😅😂😆
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by saasala(m): 12:48am On Jun 14, 2017
Foxie:
Ahhh! Aunty, resume duty till morning? Please na.. Lol

I can see some of the reason my would be hubby is saying we should pass the night In a hotel, so we don't just get home and start trying to fix things... But my fear is, the morning after, when our room will be cleaned up, who knows what mess we'd create... And some other worries... Thanks for your contribution

Like, you are a virgin and might stain the hotel's bedsheets with your blood? Blood might not even gush out, 60 percent of virgins dont have blood flow. And dont worry about that really, stain all you want, the hotel wont mind, they can just throw away the nedsheets, or you guys can just fukck on your own bedsheets you brought from home.

2ndly,listen to your husband. He is the husband. Whatever he says should stand.

What do I know, I am not married

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Obekpa55(m): 12:48am On Jun 14, 2017
thingsyoudo123:
u can pass d night at d hotel. it doesnt mean dat u must ve sex on d first night, especially if u r still a virgin. i spent one week with my wife in a hotel after d wedding and we couldnt make love because she couldnt bear d pain and i was very patience with her. we ended up having our first sex 2 weeks later in our home. it all depends on both of and d understanding u ve for each other
Hmmmm. Ar u sure u really waited for 2 weeks? Virgin again. Not we d sharp killers.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by permsec: 1:03am On Jun 14, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Hotel make sense die cos home would be clouded.
Anambra Man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) / 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos / HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.