Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? (1691 Views)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason / Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by hopey8088(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
kikikiiki...we still both got dreams to fulfil before heading to the alter, its most certain we're meant for each other grin and we can't do without each other, its that tight smiley

U know what she did recently? We were on our way to a restaurant one evening but it was a still bright evening around 4 in Lagos, she saw this lady starring at me as she was walking outta the restaurant we're headed...guess what, she turned my face and kissed me grin now how cool is that? She also told me if I ever cheat on her and she gets to find out, she'll drag me home and give me the Bleep of my life and make me understand no one's taking her place and slap me afterwards grin I can't dare hurt her feelings, lailai!

I understand fully how women want to be treated and I'm doing just fine lol smiley

chai! Bros hold that girl well o.
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by FunspoT(m): 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Don't bother yourself, they enjoy the fight. If you think I am lying, take everything in good faith for two weeks, don't get angry, jealous or possessive...apologise for every and tell him no problem at all when he annoys you.

He'll beg you to get angry.

I don't mind a little drama from my girl to keep things fun,buh when its too much and deliberately done,it takes d fun out and becomes tiring...my girl shld know wen I don't need extra stress in my life.
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Amarabae(f): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
I will use the word Misunderstanding instead of Quarrel.
It is part of relationship because both of you are humans and humans are prone to mistakes.
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by hopey8088(m): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Amarabae:
I will use the word Misunderstanding instead of Quarrel.
It is part of relationship because both of you are humans and humans are prone to mistakes.

thanks, I like your point of view.
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Amarabae(f): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
hopey8088:

thanks, I like your point of view.
you are welcome. Also during misunderstanding and you find yourself so angry, don't talk much before you say what you will regret later.
Also, Misunderstanding can also be catalysed by lack of tolerance for each other weak points.
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by FunspoT(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Op,in an healthy relationship,u guys shld not quarrel everyday,also u should not be the one appologising always,both parties should be able to compromise even when they are right...buh its the guy that compromises more in relationships...so make sure ur relationship is an healty one before u commit to her.
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by hopey8088(m): 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Amarabae:
you are welcome. Also during misunderstanding and you find yourself so angry, don't talk much before you say what you will regret later.
Also, Misunderstanding can also be catalysed by lack of tolerance for each other weak points.

I always try as much as I can to say nothing when I am angry, not only with her but with anyone else. and that has always worked for me. and about weak points, I don't allow myself see them, I try to turn a blind eye. but she always has something to say about something I did or didn't do or how I did it.
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by hopey8088(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
FunspoT:
Op,in an healthy relationship,u guys shld not quarrel everyday,also u should not be the one appologising always,both parties should be able to compromise even when they are right...buh its the guy that compromises more in relationships...so make sure ur relationship is an healty one before u commit to her.

thanks I will put that in mind
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
hopey8088:

chai! Bros hold that girl well o.
lol bro..ofcourse nah grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me / Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? / Photos! Bride Looks So Sad At Her Wedding. What Could Be The Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.