Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

My Journey To Having Big Butts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Journey To Having Big Butts (1131 Views)

10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome - (18+ Pictures Included) / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey To Having Big Butts by 9jaBabeOfficial: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2017
So there is this colleague of mine in the office that has this perfect body. Tall, not fat but has a big and wide booty. No homo, but I so admire hers even tho I'm used to seeing ladies with such heavy package.

I wondered what her secret was.... I'm a lepa from bone to bone, but blessed with tiger marks (stretch marks) and that consoled me that my destiny can only be delayed but cannot be denied, but I got tired of this delayed destiny, I wanted it ASAP....
Back to my colleague....

I noticed she eats groundnut, even buys the ones we keep in the office for everyone. That was how I started eating groundnut like my life depended on it, forgetting where the good Lord brought me from... The dreaded land of boiled pimples.
1st pimple came and I thought it was because I was about to "leak" down there, small by small they started appearing like boil, on my goddamn face, nyash I no see.

Mbanu, I cannot come and go and loose out on having that perfect body shape, and also loose my manageable fine face. No selfies, no videos, cos of my boiled pimples.... I stopped eating groundnut immediately, treated my face nicely, got my groove back and I have accepted my fate, let me manage the tiger marks for now at least that assures me that all hope is not lost.

I'm not relenting though as I am about to start squats cos I heard it works too. I only hope I won't start walking like someone that had an orgy.

#NaijaBabe

https://web.facebook.com/pg/naijababeofficial/posts/
Re: My Journey To Having Big Butts by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2017
Lwkmd
Re: My Journey To Having Big Butts by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 05, 2017
Hehehehe cheesy grin cheesy

Naija babe, we are in this together sister. grin lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Having Big Butts by 7footre(m): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
And you can't even put up a picture of the current state of d nyach to help us follow you properly and monitor your progress through this journey?

Kwantinu
Re: My Journey To Having Big Butts by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Aderola15:
Hehehehe cheesy grin cheesy

Naija babe, we are in this together sister. grin lipsrsealed

Re: My Journey To Having Big Butts by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
dy careful with d squats o,i rememba dose days wey we dy do am as punishment 4 sch,if u try climb stairs or go uphill,na collapsing tins direct.
u go dy waka ur leg just dy twerk on im own.
god punish snr arewa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Having Big Butts by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=itsJude post=57212769][/quote]

Judeyjude, what is it na? tongue
Re: My Journey To Having Big Butts by stevecantrell: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
ok but squats are likely to make your butt smaller.
unless youre body building and using protien supplements...

(1) (Reply)

Does Mediterranean Sea Harbours Dangerous Animals? / Ole Ajibole / Caption this Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.