Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,637 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Date Gone Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date Gone Bad (1168 Views)

Date Gone Wrong / Date Gone Wrong / Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date Gone Bad by oluwasma(f): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
My friend went on a date with a guy she met online. Before then, they chatted a lot and spoke on phone. He told her he was single and my friend thought she could just give it a trial since she was beginning to like the guy.

Fast forward they met on Sunday at The place restaurant and everything was going well. They clicked immediately when they saw one another and started gisting. The food was nice and he was a very cool and gentle guy. He now told her he is married with two kids but couldn’t tell her before not to scare her away. Her hope crashed immediately. He actually travelled to Lagos to see my friend so she couldn’t have suspected anything.

Please what should my friend do? Should she just ignore him? Mature response please…

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/06/05/date-gone-bad/

Re: Date Gone Bad by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
She should do the right thing and walk away wink

2 Likes

Re: Date Gone Bad by Kenzico(m): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
LalaLushness:

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Bad by oluwasma(f): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
LalaLushness:

okay..

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Bad by whitebeard(m): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Op what exactly is your point; u post something and the picture u uploaded says otherwise..!

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Bad by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
LalaLushness:

You are right, but what if she has fallen deeply in love with him?

2 Likes

Re: Date Gone Bad by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tiny23:

As soon as she heard I am married with kids ... that live should deeply leave instantly no matter how hard it is or how much it hurt ..
Some morals just can't be swayed

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Bad by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
LalaLushness:

As soon as she heard I am married with kids ... that live should deeply leave instantly no matter how hard it is or how much it hurt ..
Some morals just can't be swayed

hmmmmmm, it's not an easy thing tho.
Re: Date Gone Bad by Funky123(f): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
Married man is a no go area for me.....she should let him go to avoid being a side chick and start planning his family with him..... No matter hw nice u re to a goat dey will still eat ur yam
Re: Date Gone Bad by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
undecided
Re: Date Gone Bad by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
angry

TF? shocked

Ooh well, i hope he confessed it after they eat tho..coz honestly, i will lose my appetite if he is starts confessing while im still munching what i ordered... angry

But i wil make sure i burp as loud as i can before i walk out angry

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Bad by SirMichael1: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:
angry

TF? shocked

Ooh well, i hope he confessed it after they eat tho..coz honestly, i will lose my appetite if he is starts confessing while im still munching what i ordered... angry

But i wil make sure i burp as loud as i can before i walk out angry

You will burp out loud you say? Who will the embarrassment fall on? undecided

TF undecided
Re: Date Gone Bad by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
SirMichael1:

You will burp out loud you say? Who will the embarrassment fall on? undecided

TF undecided

Its coded..TF!
Re: Date Gone Bad by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tiny23:

hmmmmmm, it's not an easy thing tho.
It should be tho it's just a date
Re: Date Gone Bad by grimandevil: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2017
Funky123:
Married man is a no go area for me.....she should let him go to avoid being a side chick and start planning his family with him..... No matter hw nice u re to a goat dey will still eat ur yam

People that say this I fear
Re: Date Gone Bad by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2017
Tiny23:

After marriage with kids, i pray a lady falls in love with ur husband.....mumu girl undecided
Re: Date Gone Bad by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2017
Funky123:
Who is dis one? undecided
Re: Date Gone Bad by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2017
zeelord:

After marriage with kids, i pray a lady falls in love with ur husband.....mumu girl undecided

And what is a married man looking for outside marriage,he didn't even tell the girl he was married from the out set.I'm sure she wouldn't have agreed to go out with him if she knew he was married...mumu man.
Re: Date Gone Bad by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2017
Tiny23:

And what is a married man looking for outside marriage,he didn't even tell the girl he was married from the out set.I'm sure she wouldn't have agreed to go out with him if she knew he was married...mumu man.

At least he was matured nd reasonable enough to tell her on the very first day of the meet, most men wouldnt have had it so, yet u come here spewing nonsense, its d likes of u that ruin other peoples marriages, what is wrong with ur discretion? undecided
Re: Date Gone Bad by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 06, 2017
zeelord:

At least he was matured nd reasonable enough to tell her on the very first day of the meet, most men wouldnt have had it so, yet u come here spewing nonsense, its d likes of u that ruin other peoples marriages, what is wrong with ur discretion? undecided

There's nothing wrong with what I wrote,it's a very possible thing that can happen.Don't know why you taking it personal.
Re: Date Gone Bad by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2017
Tiny23:

There's nothing wrong with what I wrote,it's a very possible thing that can happen.Don't know why you taking it personal.

personal's got naught to do with dis, u adviced her to carry on with it, dat was wrong
Re: Date Gone Bad by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2017
zeelord:

personal's got naught to do with dis, u adviced her to carry on with it, dat was wrong

I didn't
Re: Date Gone Bad by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 06, 2017
Tiny23:

dear..there is no justification in dating a married man..it's a taboo onto God and Man
.she should spare another woman's home please
Re: Date Gone Bad by Funky123(f): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2017
zeelord:
Who is dis one? undecided
Wuraola
Re: Date Gone Bad by Doctorfitz: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2017
Nairaland a place filled with clowns. Every single girl here claims they don't date married men who con b the single girls married men dey cheat on?

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Bad by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2017
Funky123:
Wuraola
Cant even remember the last time i gave that response to a "who" question.... grin u better grow up
Re: Date Gone Bad by 2dice01: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2017
Funky123:
if you no cum get yam nkorcheesy
Re: Date Gone Bad by Funky123(f): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2017
zeelord:

Cant even remember the last time i gave that response to a "who" question.... grin u better grow up
Its too early for this....i no get ur time ooo
Re: Date Gone Bad by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 06, 2017
Funky123:
Its too early for this....i no get ur time ooo

no oo, u must have my time
Re: Date Gone Bad by Funky123(f): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2017
zeelord:

no oo, u must have my time
Lol,bad guy
Re: Date Gone Bad by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2017
Funky123:
Lol,bad guy

still thinking if i should bother u or not cheesy
Re: Date Gone Bad by mykel25(m): 11:12am On Jun 06, 2017
Tiny23:

Love is it that easy to fall on love.... All I c is a greedy geh that won't mind bn a side chick

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerian Pastor Forces Single Men To Marry Single Sisters [VIDEO] / Please Am Confused / After A Year My Ex Came back Claiming She Had A Child For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.