Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Please Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Am Confused (1125 Views)

I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Am Confused by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
There's this girl I have in my estate, we don't talk, her mom do sell all these small chops and I patronise her very well, but since last month, the so called girl have been too clingy with me, if am strolling around and she sights me, She must come and meet me, I have no feelings for her but she has asked me about my relationship status and she knows well I have a girlfriend who always visit me on weekends, please nairalanders I need your help, how do I tell this girl to stay on her lane, almost everybody now takes it as if we are dating
Please don't judge me by my moniker.
Re: Please Am Confused by Mskrisx(f): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mazi NwaAmaikpe Sir... Pls do justice "accordingly ."
Re: Please Am Confused by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Bro grin
The only thing you can do is to be honest with her. You don't need to please someone else at the expense of your comfort. Try to explain to her in a friendly way. I am sure she will understand

Although if she is light skinned you may need the imputs from mr cork
Re: Please Am Confused by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
Bro grin
The only thing you can do is to honest with her. You don't need to please someone else at the expense of your comfort. Try to explain to her in friendly way. I am sure she will understand

Although if she is light skinned you may need the imputs from mr cork
The girl is beautiful, but the feelings aren't there, This someone that we do see each other everyday
Re: Please Am Confused by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mskrisx:
Mazi NwaAmaikpe Sir... Pls do justice "accordingly ."

Please don't call that attention seeker here undecided
Re: Please Am Confused by BlackDBagba: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
undecided
Re: Please Am Confused by agarawu23(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Keep her has a friend and take her serious, who knows she might be the ONE smiley
Re: Please Am Confused by austyn0(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
If you ain't targeting her behind or front yard you wouldn't be confused,,,, what on earth is making it difficult for a grownup like you to tell her what's up?
Re: Please Am Confused by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
agarawu23:
Keep her has a friend and take her serious, who knows she might be the ONE smiley
Lol, I guess you are joking right
Re: Please Am Confused by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
austyn0:
If you ain't targeting her behind or front yard you wouldn't be confused,,,, what on earth is making it difficult for a grownup like you to tell her what's up?
Baba i sometimes might want to tell her to stay on her own, but once we meet, the morale won't be there again embarassed
Re: Please Am Confused by Blackhawk01: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
Enemy of state lipsrsealed
Re: Please Am Confused by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

The girl is beautiful, but the feelings aren't there, This someone that we do see each other everyday
so in essence you don't want to loose her but you don't love her

Or you don't love her yet but you feel you may fall in love with her in the future because of her beauty

Which one bro
Re: Please Am Confused by AngelicDamsel(f): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Please Am Confused by austyn0(m): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Baba i sometimes might want to tell her to stay on her own, but once we meet, the morale won't be there again embarassed
buckle up man, the farther you fail to tell her the closer to jeopardy for your current relationship.
Re: Please Am Confused by Tommfrench(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
There's this girl I have in my estate, we don't talk, her mom do sell all these small chops and I patronise her very well, but since last month, the so called girl have been too clingy with me, if am strolling around and she sights me, She must come and meet me, I have no feelings for her but she has asked me about my relationship status and she knows well I have a girlfriend who always visit me on weekends, please nairalanders I need your help, how do I tell this girl to stay on her lane, almost everybody now takes it as if we are dating
is she ok?...case the fly away...
Re: Please Am Confused by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Tell her the girlfriend is your fiancee.
Re: Please Am Confused by LorenzoWisdom(m): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

do the needful
Re: Please Am Confused by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
LorenzoWisdom:

do the needful
How man
Re: Please Am Confused by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Enemy of state lipsrsealed
Ah patriot how are you
Re: Please Am Confused by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
so in essence you don't want to loose her but you don't love her

Or you don't love her yet but you feel you may fall in love with her in the future because of her beauty

Which one bro
I might fall in love with her in the future
Re: Please Am Confused by LorenzoWisdom(m): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
How man
check ma signature
Re: Please Am Confused by MissRaine69(f): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Really?
Re: Please Am Confused by MissRaine69(f): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Tell her like you just did here.
I have a girlfriend
That's hard for you to say? Trying practising in front of a mirror to gain confidence.
You can do this
I am routing for you.
Re: Please Am Confused by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

I might fall in love with her in the future
then you have some feelings for her now that may eventually grow into something in the future

You shouldn't be worried then
Or is there any reason to be worried ?
Re: Please Am Confused by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
then you have some feelings for her now that may eventually grow into something in the future

You should be worried then
Or is there any reason to be worried ?
I am coming, seems buhari is back
Re: Please Am Confused by dipznano: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
Tell her the girlfriend is your fiancee.

Abeg shift... No be only fiancee undecided

Op abeg no friend zone ursef o, she fit be blessing in disguise grin
Re: Please Am Confused by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

I am coming, seems buhari is back
back where grin
Re: Please Am Confused by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
back where grin
To Nigeria
Re: Please Am Confused by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

To Nigeria
are you serious or you are just trolling shocked
Re: Please Am Confused by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
are you serious or you are just trolling shocked
seriously serious enemy of state
Re: Please Am Confused by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

shocked
I am coming back
Re: Please Am Confused by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

bro where did you get the news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gayards, Dude Asking For My D***k / Would I Look Good Together With Rick Ross? / Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.