Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,615 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Look What I Did To HER Last Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look What I Did To HER Last Night (931 Views)

Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! / Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young / Look What My Boyfriend Just Gave Me (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look What I Did To HER Last Night by Abortions: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
***Say "YEA" 2 Plenty Fvck,,,"NO" 2 Abortions***WORD 4 THE WISE***

(CAPSLOCK OFF)

OK SHE's always Tellin me "Baby the day I will give u doggy ehn,,u will go to heaven and refuse to come back"...And I keep askin 4 it buh she's always declining eventhough i do flex her a lot with Chicken's lap and bottles of hennessey anytime she comes around...she only gives me lap dance whenever I ask for doggy,,,..so yesternight was my lucky night or so I thought,she came around looking so fresh and edible and as a man with no patience I launched her like Iamairforce1 Upcoming album and she begged dat I go slow buh I was too busy to listen cos I wanted 2 tear her pussi,,I wanted 2 destroy the pussi,,I wanted 2 wound her pussi...so she gave me doggy and I banged her till her legs were shaking,,,and after the banging she couldn't stand up cos her legs were shaking I had to help her stand up,,I guess I gave her pussy injury,,cos I fvcked her wickedly,,my mission was successful hehehe,,,Bae couldn't stand up I had 2 carry her to the bathroom and gave her a shower,,,after the shower I looked at her and had compassion on her cos she be person pikin,a very beautiful gyal,,,I shouldn't be doin that to somebody's child...I think I need to change from my wicked pussi ways buh who's gonna help me?..Only the Lord...I will neva do that to someone's child again...I promise!

"Konji is the cause of all the wicked things men do for pussi"...Word!
Re: Look What I Did To HER Last Night by MEGGATRON(m): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Look What I Did To HER Last Night by Abortions: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
MEGGATRON:
gUY STOP WICKEDiN ME JOrh...Mtsheeew

2 Likes

Re: Look What I Did To HER Last Night by youngest85(m): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thumbs up
Re: Look What I Did To HER Last Night by Gebbson007(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
It wunt v cost u anything 2 hide ur stupidity ,buh u had 2 show d world hw stupid u are.i use 2 think dah stupid ppl lyk u wre no more untill nw...

OP change ur ways

1 Like

Re: Look What I Did To HER Last Night by Abortions: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gebbson007:
It wunt v cost u anything 2 hide ur stupidity ,buh u had 2 show d world hw stupid u are.i use 2 think dah stupid ppl lyk u wre no more untill nw...

OP change ur ways
after insultin yur tellin me 2 change,,,it's so stup!d
Re: Look What I Did To HER Last Night by LalaSnakeLala(m): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Look What I Did To HER Last Night by Gebbson007(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Abortions:
after insultin yur tellin me 2 change,,,it's so stup!d

Nt an Insult bro,just scolding
Re: Look What I Did To HER Last Night by Abortions: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gebbson007:

Nt an Insult bro,just scolding
mtsheeeew
Re: Look What I Did To HER Last Night by e10nzy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gebbson007:

OP change ur ways

Re: Look What I Did To HER Last Night by Kbanka: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
OP wants validation

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? / What Is The Problem With Girls Who Wants No Sex In A Relationship / Who Says Nigerian Women Aren't Romantic ..see This !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.