Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) (3789 Views)

Curvy Lady Mobbed At Ghana Airport (Pictures, Video) / Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid (2) (3) (4)

Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by cutejessy01: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
I’m sure most of you faithful reader have already of the lagos state police raiding . clubs in lagos and arresting about 33 stri.p.pers. Anyways… Here are pictures from the raid and outside of the police station. WARNING… Some of the pics are not very nice on the eyes so if u no wan see thing wey go blind your eye, please stop here

SEE ALL PHOTOS AND VIDEO BELOW......

http://247dailyinfo.com/police-raid-lagos-s-trip-clubs-pictures/

Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

ItsJude...come ooo see this one ..

Chaaaii!

Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked shocked shocked

ItsJu de...come ooo see this one ..

Chaaaii!
i pray say dem no give the girls take away sperm for mouth cheesy

Men and vulnerable women

Then will be walking in and out like this

Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by XINZ: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
That dude on blue shirt and denim came to get himself some quality herpes and staph. wink

Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by SexyNairalander: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
booked

Those men wey dem also catch suppose collect change from the strippers

Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by Maxi112: 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nigeria police and their illegal raiding of places.
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by xynerise: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Is stripping illegal? grin
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lalasticlala you won't see this one now
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
You can never meet me or see me in this kinda place...that's why I'm unique and loved by all.

Sometimes I wish the whole world had a heart like mine smiley it'd have been a better place u know smiley
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
You can never meet me or see me in this kinda place...that's why I'm unique and loved by all.

Sometimes I wish the whole world had a heart like mine smiley it'd have been a better place u know smiley
Is that a club
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by xynerise: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
SorftWerk:

Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
LalaLushness:

Is that a club
lol...according to op, yeah...and see the nude lady there putting her face down in shame..hmm what a world sad

Smd!
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...according to op, yeah...and see the nude lady there putting her face down in shame..hmm what a world sad

Smd!

lol smy grin
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by Maxi112: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
xynerise:
Is stripping illegal? grin
is it legal? cheesy
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by Collyno82(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked shocked shocked

ItsJude...come ooo see this one ..

Chaaaii!
some romancelanders dey their ooh
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
LalaLushness:

lol smy grin
kikiikiiki... Keep shaking it cos I'm coming over.. Get hot before I get there grin
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
kikiikiiki... Keep shaking it cos I'm coming over.. Get hot before I get there grin
Lol burning grin
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by xynerise: 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Maxi112:
is it legal? cheesy

So if I go nake'd I will be arrested? grin
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
LalaLushness:

Lol burning grin
don't burn lol...u can be something else when u Burn, I can't quench that ur fire wink

Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
xynerise:

lol..why would u go naked in the first place? Are u a mad man?
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Doesn't look like a club, besides I don't think NPF has any right raiding a club or arresting strippers undecided . I don't trust these bloggers, these folks are probably prostitutes.

©YBR
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by Maxi112: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
xynerise:

so if I go 3rd mainland bridge to kill myself I will be arrested? cheesy
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by xynerise: 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Maxi112:
so if I go 3rd mainland bridge to kill myself I will be arrested? cheesy

I will personally push you in
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by xynerise: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol..why would u go naked in the first place? Are u a mad man?

Wait until Nigeria wins the world cup
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
xynerise:

Wait until Nigeria wins the world cup

For dream abi? Kikikiikiki
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by Maxi112: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
xynerise:

cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
xynerise:

and you'll be charged for murder
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by xynerise: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
and you'll be charged for murder

But I only assisted him
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
xynerise:

But I only assisted him
police no go hear that one...na life imprisonment straight grin
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by xynerise: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
police no go hear that one...na life imprisonment straight grin

But nobody saw me grin
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by Ehinmola(m): 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
This imported practise has gained ground in major cities in nigeria. Those club houses were set up by the rich and the powerful in high places,hence the government seems to close their eyes as if its legal. Raiding such club homes does not signify the total closure. Come to think of it, even if legalized, I think morally its bad and I know that no sane parent will allow their sons and daughters to engage in such practises. May God deliever this perverted generation
Re: Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
xynerise:

But nobody saw me grin
what u've writtwn here is an evidence bro... grin

#bbnaija: "I May Not Be A Housemate, But I Can Pepper You" - Pretty Twitter User / I’m Pregnant For My Dog After Sleeping With It For Two Hours – Lady / True Love :brazilian Woman Kissing Her Trash Collector Boyfriend(photos)