Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

#bbnaija: "I May Not Be A Housemate, But I Can Pepper You" - Pretty Twitter User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija: "I May Not Be A Housemate, But I Can Pepper You" - Pretty Twitter User (3789 Views)

If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: "I May Not Be A Housemate, But I Can Pepper You" - Pretty Twitter User by thablogger: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
This Twitter user who uploaded her photo on the media has written that she may not be a Big Brother Naija housemate, but she will still pepper you. What do you think?

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-i-may-not-be-housemate-but-i.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: #bbnaija: "I May Not Be A Housemate, But I Can Pepper You" - Pretty Twitter User by marviessss(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: #bbnaija: "I May Not Be A Housemate, But I Can Pepper You" - Pretty Twitter User by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Na was oh

See wetin one person carry

READ MY SIGGY
Re: #bbnaija: "I May Not Be A Housemate, But I Can Pepper You" - Pretty Twitter User by happybee: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
And so fvcking what?
undecided
Re: #bbnaija: "I May Not Be A Housemate, But I Can Pepper You" - Pretty Twitter User by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: #bbnaija: "I May Not Be A Housemate, But I Can Pepper You" - Pretty Twitter User by MasonKendall(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
If you know what she's looking for

Gather here
Re: #bbnaija: "I May Not Be A Housemate, But I Can Pepper You" - Pretty Twitter User by Dshocker(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
And truly she is hear to pepper some people....here is one of her pictures

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "I May Not Be A Housemate, But I Can Pepper You" - Pretty Twitter User by Burchester: 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hmm
Re: #bbnaija: "I May Not Be A Housemate, But I Can Pepper You" - Pretty Twitter User by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
You spend millions of naira to look deformed?
Re: #bbnaija: "I May Not Be A Housemate, But I Can Pepper You" - Pretty Twitter User by happybee: 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: #bbnaija: "I May Not Be A Housemate, But I Can Pepper You" - Pretty Twitter User by emirateprince: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
happybee:
@emirateprince, its 6k bro..
bro reduce price na biko and do you accept escrow mode of payment? I am ready to deal
Re: #bbnaija: "I May Not Be A Housemate, But I Can Pepper You" - Pretty Twitter User by happybee: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
emirateprince:
bro reduce price na biko and do you accept escrow mode of payment? I am ready to deal
How much do you wanna pay?
Escrow payment, lol..
Re: #bbnaija: "I May Not Be A Housemate, But I Can Pepper You" - Pretty Twitter User by emirateprince: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
happybee:
How much do you wanna pay?
Escrow payment, lol..
3k bro sad

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 35 Yr Old Woman Marries Her 20 Yr Old Stepson After Divorcing The Dad / Pastor Caught Kissing A Lady Repeatedly In The Name Of Deliverance / ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.