Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,731 members, 7,862,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Cheating Boss From Being Caught By Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Cheating Boss From Being Caught By Husband (1019 Views)

How Will I Stop My Madam(boss) From Assualiting Me Sexually Pls Help / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Cheating Boss From Being Caught By Husband by nazanwannem: 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
A Nigerian lady and Twitter user, has taken to the platform to disclose how she saved her cheating boss from being caught by her husband.

According to @asikiyageorge54, this all happened while her boss was having sex with her sugar-boy during lunch. She further disclosed that her boss is also pregnant for her sugar boy, as pregnancy test result came out positive.

Here's @asikiyageorge54's story;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-lady-narrates-saved-cheating-boss-caught-red-handed-husband.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Cheating Boss From Being Caught By Husband by Brooke60(f): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Cheating Boss From Being Caught By Husband by e10nzy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
The husband must have seen the news now,you're still gonna get fired.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Cheating Boss From Being Caught By Husband by pizzylee(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
I guess u can be considered as a 'good Samaritan' ....karma z cumin 4u
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Cheating Boss From Being Caught By Husband by Emenandez4lyf(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wetin concern me but I noticed that if u bite ur tongue accidentally then it hurts but if u bite it on purpose then it wont hurt... and u bite ur tongue didnt u? #IwantMyLike

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Cheating Boss From Being Caught By Husband by MysteriousAnn(f): 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is stupidity at the highest level! undecided
Either the twitter story is as fake as Dammy Krane Credit Card or the lady is plain stupid embarassed Why paste the story on twitter, knowing full well how broad the Internet is!?
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Cheating Boss From Being Caught By Husband by dominique(f): 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
All these eye yeye Twitter stories sef
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Cheating Boss From Being Caught By Husband by SmellingAnus(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
God .... How did you create some lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Cheating Boss From Being Caught By Husband by Davidgrey: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
SmellingAnus:
God .... How did you create some lipsrsealed
Still waiting for that invitation card. smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Cheating Boss From Being Caught By Husband by tuscani: 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
I am her husband, I always know you and your boss are so dumb. Now I have caught both of you
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Cheating Boss From Being Caught By Husband by Davidgrey: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Emenandez4lyf:
Wetin concern me but I noticed that if u bite ur tongue
accidentally then it hurts but if u
bite it on purpose then it wont
hurt... and u bite ur tongue didnt
u? #IwantMyLike
"Shock and Bite Force" #Naive Myth
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Cheating Boss From Being Caught By Husband by Theyveedo(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
G
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Cheating Boss From Being Caught By Husband by SmellingAnus(m): 5:14am On Jun 06, 2017
Davidgrey:
Still waiting for that invitation card. smiley
grin no problem bro... Honestly, I didn't know you were still on this platform with this Moniker grin good to know you are still around.. cool

(1) (Reply)

Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband / “13 Useful Advice For Single Men” / Romantic Story : The Day I Lost Control, See What Happened (18+) Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.