Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) (54682 Views)

Tenants To Pay 6% Stamp Duty - FIRS Tells Landlords & Property Agents / Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More / Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by Bondesniger(m): 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
am not supprised i pay close in my village in Ondo State

God will save us
Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by CellTabRepairs: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Very stupid savages. I learnt it's the same rip off going on in Owerri.
*It's middle of the year already. Get your hands busy - it can make U RAW cash! I mean, VIPs use DHL to send in high end devices for fixing till date! U get what that means? . Learn ! Get " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " ! Guaranteed* Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc If sitting idle has been good for you so far...CONTINUE. If not, here's an opportunity!

Click signature, View and get what you need immediately!
Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by doskie(m): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
why not use solar.

1 Like

Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by Wolexpoly: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
GENERATPR SELLERS....HOW MANY TIME I CALL YOU...NA UNA HAND WORK BE DIS OOO......WHAY UNA DEY BRIBE NEPA .....LIGHT WE NO DEY GET.......BILL DEY SKY-ROCKET.....ITS A PITY NIGERIA STILL HAS NO BEARING......THE MAN HAS ALREADY FINISHED HIMSELF FOR PUBLICLY MAKING A STATEMENT REGARDING HIS OWN HOUSE.....HIS NAME HAS BEEN MENTION AND HIS HOUSE ADDRESS.....HE CAN SEE TENANTS AGAIN FOR LIFE......HE SHOULD HAVE JUST APPLY WISDOM....USE THE TENANT FIRST YEAR FEE TO SETTLE NEPA BILL AND RETAIN TENANTS TO BE PAYING NORMAL MONTLY NEPA CHARGES. HE LOSES IN ALL RAMIFICATION BY EXPOSING HIMSELF
Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by Heavance(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
NEPA or what is their name, they can give a corpse an estimated light bill for just dying and leaving Nigeria to them.
Seriously, what can be done to amend this thing, or how can we do it? this is terrible o

2 Likes

Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by ivolt: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
When you bribe NEPA instead of paying your bills, it will come back to hunt you.
Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
Give them prepaid meter... undecided
DUE U KW THAT PHCN MAKES THE METER TO RUN FASTER THAN THE ELECTRICITY URE USING. THEY MADE MY PREPAID METER TO RUN LIKE USAIN BOLT, SO I DECIDED TO DO THEY BACK. BY USING DIRECT ELECTRIC CURRENT ON ALL THE SWITCHES AND SUCKET IN MY HOUSE INCLUDING AC UNIT. THE METER ONLY POWER THE BULBS. HENCE IT TAKES A SNAIL JOURNEY 4 THE METER TO FINISH THE CREDIT. THEY THOUGHT THEY ARE WISE.

1 Like

Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by collins0032(m): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
dre11:

28 TENANTS FLEE ESTATE WHERE ELECTRICITY BILL ARE MORE THAN RENT PAYMENT

http://pmexpressng.com/28-tenants-flee-estate-electricity-bill-rent-payment/

lol...
Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
INVINCIBLECSP:
DUE U KW THAT PHCN MAKES THE METER TO RUN FASTER THAN THE ELECTRICITY URE USING. THEY MADE MY PREPAID METER TO RUN LIKE USAIN BOLT, SO I DECIDED TO DO THEY BACK. BY USING DIRECT ELECTRIC CURRENT ON ALL THE SWITCHES AND SUCKET IN MY HOUSE INCLUDING AC UNIT. THE METER ONLY POWER THE BULBS. HENCE IT TAKES A SNAIL JOURNEY 4 THE METER TO FINISH THE CREDIT. THEY THOUGHT THEY ARE WISE.
lol, nawao, what state do u reside? My prepaid meter doesn't run o, I stay in Benin tho.
Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
lol, nawao, what state do u reside? My prepaid meter doesn't run o, I stay in Benin tho.
AM A PH GUY. SAME NIGER DELTA
Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
INVINCIBLECSP:
AM A PH GUY. SAME NIGER DELTA
no wonder, my sister who stays in ph also did the same thing.. But PHCN comes to check d meter connection sometimes, do u revert back? Or they cnt tell it as been tampered with
Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
no wonder, my sister who stays in ph also did the same thing.. But PHCN comes to check d meter connection sometimes, do u revert back? Or they cnt tell it as been tampered with
THEY REFUSE TO COME, SO I DID THE NEEDFUL. INFACT 4 D PAST 3 MONTHS I AV NT BEEN SEEING THEM AT MY STREET DISCONNECTING THOSE THAT DNT AV METERS
Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by talk2emma: 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
But where is buhari

Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by Ericnrm(m): 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Buy meter and stop killing yourself, The Landlord self is funny,after how many years he still didn't install meter?
Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by reiddecuti: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Just watching...
Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by babztee(m): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Dz kind news fit mke person grin grin shit fr body..dem say noin is new unda d sun..but fr dz naija ehn,somtinz are new grin grin
Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ericnrm:
Buy meter and stop killing yourself, The Landlord self is funny,after how many years he still didn't install meter?

In my area it would take you close to 2 years after you have paid to get it, my barber paid for it in December 2015 and he just got it some months ago... the Nepa in my area would delay you for as long as possible before they give you the meter and switch you officially to prepaid meter. If you install the prepaid meter without them switching you, they would be bringing bill and you would still be buying recharge for electricity, when you balance gets too much, they cut your light.
Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by dessz(m): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
omoseth:

"You don't mean it"
its not you don't mean it... its UDONMEANIT grin

1 Like

Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by GuntersChain(m): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Phcn and corruption are like this, they bring exorbitant bills with little or no services rendered, is high time they chase them out of town. Corrupt establishment

1 Like

Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by Ericnrm(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
NubiLove:

In my area it would take you close to 2 years after you have paid to get it, my barber paid for it in December 2015 and he just got it some months ago... the Nepa in my area would delay you for as long as possible before they give you the meter and switch you officially to prepaid meter. If you install the prepaid meter without them switching you, they would be bringing bill and you would still be buying recharge for electricity, when you balance gets too much, they cut your light.
sad Which way naija? 2 years just to get meter? In my area setup was complete by the next month but you go pay well for "workmanship"
Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by permit(m): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
i jus choose to be silent caus wat dis crooks did today at ma shop made me speechless,imagin payin NEPA bill, for a light estimed to be just one day, but was force to pay 4 oneful mont.perhaps i have been payin #1500 per week for public generator... Savage nation!

Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by 2shure: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wait na factory be d place
Or dem dey use elevators
How come 500k a month
Ogun kill devil
Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by permit(m): 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
dessz:
and *urteethtoofine*

Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by permit(m): 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
dessz:

Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by zoeysandra: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
I was one of the tenant of that house but left,that house is a caused house the Landlord on its own is a big problem to that community and he has no single friend among the tenant,he has case with almost all the tenant in court which am among,bring Nepa into this issues of being the reason which people don't want to rent that house is just a big lie,that house is substandard all the material they use to build that house is of the lowest quality,the landlord (prof) is a big pain he has fought physical combat with almost all the tenant and the community, in short if u go to that community just stop by and ask anybody about that house they will tell u to run for ur life,the man is a trouble maker,he will bring plumber to ur house to cut ur water supply,he will bring Nepa to cut ur electricity supply he has no mercy,u can't do any partyin that compound even Naming ceremony,even his gate man (baba sule) gave birth he has to go and do the naming ceremony in the opposite compound ,he's evil so him linking the failure to Nepa is just a big lie though Nepa,have there own short comings too.plenty stories about this man but just digest this little,

2 Likes

Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by Ifyike: 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
PHCN/NEPA and NPF are vatually the same, they won't give you ligh, prepaid metre or even read your analogue metre but prefer placing you on estimation. I would advice the landlord to charge them to court with a well disciplined lawyer that would not betray him at last.
Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by doctimonyeka(m): 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
olorunosebi:

Change everywhere
As in ehn.... One chance things oooooo
Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by fineboynl(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
after police fear NEPA. Police and NEPA are the most insulted profession in Nigeria. na the same rope hold them.
Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by samjey: 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
lilfreezy:
NEPA is Savage. The one wey dey pain me pass is that They keep delaying the sharing of prepaid meters because they know if it's done they will all lose their jobs.
NEPA oga? Since when na?
Re: 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) by eliwa47(m): 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
It's only in naija one pay for electricity you don't consumed, yeye country!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice / Why Not A Central AC System? (Photos} / FLOORING: WHICH TILE SHOULD I GO FOR? AN ADVICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.