Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) (10076 Views)

See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) / My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos / 'I Fed On Women's Breasts And Two Glasses Of Blood Daily' - Cultist Makes Chilli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hello guys, It is your favorite health blogger

Everyone surely knows the delicious benefits of water. The zero calorie solvent is the most important liquid on earth and its delicious benefits is something every living being craves for everyday.

But the question is, are we taking enough? and is taking enough really important?

I remember years ago, before I decided to follow health directives to the book. I remember when I was just becoming responsible. I got a job and had to wake up every morning for work and return back home by dusk.

Time passed and I was beginning to get stressed, some slight headaches here and there. I found out that it was getting more difficult for me to get up from bed in the morning even though I was completely awake. My fair complexion was already become dull and the bleaching creams I decided to try were no help either.

So what was happening? What changed?

Most of us don't know the true benefits of water, because we think we are too busy to care about good health or hustling too hard to stand and ask, am I giving my body what it truly needs?

Do you know that right now, you are performing below your best, but you think you are giving it your all..

You are not, because your brain is not performing to its full capacity and that is because you are not feeding it completely. It is worse if you have not yet subscribed to my blog (Subscribe here https://page.co/v9dY)

When I started taking 8 - 10 glasses of water everyday, I began to feel different, energized, I began to do things more efficiently and make better decisions, I became more focused. Remember I told you all that I once worked for a company and I got promoted within 3 months, it was because I started looking out for myself..

Water does not just refine your body, aid digestion and quench thirst, it does much more to your body organs (most importantly to your brain).

Here are the things that changed in my life when I started taking 8 - 10 glasses of water daily.

Better Sleep

It was not only hard for me to sleep, but it was hard to get up from the bed, you just have the feeling that you could stay there all day and hope you don't have to go to work. Water did not only energize my muscles, it made my mind sharper and more ready to face the day challenges by enhancing the quality of my sleep.

I Fell in Love With Work

If you are working in Nigeria at the moment, then you must definitely be wondering the day you will be your own boss, or even better, retire and rest everyday at home. I remember feeling like that, that the workload was just too much for too little pay, the stress, the fatigue, the headache and the extra responsibilities.

Everything changed when I started doing the right thing, my body felt more at peace when I gulped in more water, stress was gone and so was fatigue, I didn't need to get paracetamol for my headaches anymore. I worked better and with a goal of getting promoted in mind.

Mind you, I got it 3 months later.

DID YOU KNOW? Some headaches are a result of the lack of enough water in your body. Just take two glasses and you will be smiling already.

No More Belly Fat

Belly fat does not only kill your body image. It makes you feel like an old pregnant man when you stand and it there is just no way to hide. I got rid of belly fat so many times, but I got right back in just as many. I wondered what was wrong and if those success stories flooding the internet were lies.

Truth be told, I was not living the healthy lifestyle, but just wanted to have rock hard six pack. Unknown to me, "to have it, you have to live it".

Today it's a different story, drinking 8 - 10 glasses of water a day, did not only help control how much food I eat by making me get full quickly and hardly fall hungry, it also made me fall in love with exercise as my body is always energized to live the active healthy lifestyle.

Read Now: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat in 2 Weeks

No More Dull Complexion

If you have been following up on my blog, you will remember I talked about the 3 secrets for a healthy flawless skin. Well, water is one of those secrets and my complexion is an evidence to that.

For those of you who spend a lot on bleaching creams, there is really not need.

If you noticed your complexions will become dull when you don't do 3 things, don't bathe well, don't sleep well and don't drink enough water. Surprisingly once you start bathing well and drinking enough water (also applying a secret ingredient every night), it will be easier for you to sleep well which all relates to a better complexion.

Want to know more? Then join the healthy community and I will share it with you (https://page.co/v9dY)

It is very easy to live healthy and look good, all you have to do is take the decision like I did. If you keep spending your health to gain wealth then you will spend you wealth to regain health and it might cost you your life..

Take care of yourself, Drink up enough to make your body perform at levels you never knew it could reach. Remember when you were frightened by an animal and you jumped over the fence, you never thought you could do it, but hey, you just did. That is how much power and beauty is in your once you start following good health directives..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
cc: lalasticlala
Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Is it that easy to drink water? sad

I can't just start drinking water like that undecided

1 Like

Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Water is very good for the body, it's just that when I drink too much of it,I go dey urinate anyhow.

1 Like

Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
KissChrixx:
Is it that easy to drink water? sad

I can't just look at water and start drinking it undecided

It is actually a choice and a mentality.. When you start thinking like the way healthy good looking people do.. you will know that it does not matter if you like it.. as long as it will transform your body, then it is for the best.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tiny23:
Water is very good for the body, it's just that when I drink too much of it,I go dey urinate anyhow.

Careful with that, you must understand that even too much of nutrients is bad for your body.. Drink enough, but not excess, just like eating enough food but not excess or you will become fat..

Also there is a right way to drinking water to get all the benefits, it is not just about gulping it down.. No no..
Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Thisboysef(m): 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Guy relax naw haba, this tin wey u write like diz to plenty na abi u tink say na so so read read we con do 4 here ne
Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by DeBret(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Water + Sugar + Colouring = Zobo

its not easy to be taking water like that....
Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thisboysef:
Guy relax naw haba, this tin wey u write like diz to plenty na abi u tink say na so so read read we con do 4 here ne

Oh, it is for those who really want to get more from their lives... it is not for everyone
Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
DeBret:

But it is right...

It is actually easy for me, because I know what I am aiming to get by drinking that much water
Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Thisboysef(m): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Oh, it is for those who really want to get more from their lives... it is not for everyone
correct guy u sharp da ye
Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by DeBret(m): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

But it is right...

It is actually easy for me, because I know what I am aiming to get by drinking that much water
98% of people here will tell you its not easy, and if you don't believe me let me show you

Guys hit likes if you don't like too much water , and hit share if you like too much water

you will see what I mean

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
DeBret:
98% of people here will tell you its not easy, and if you don't believe me let me show you

Guys hit likes if you don't like too much water , and hit share if you like too much water

you will see what I mean

It isn't too much water.. it is enough and the right amount of water
Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Youdondeymad: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
DeBret:

It is very easy,I start my day with a glass of water at about 6:30 am before going to work.I drink a lot of water,I'm very energetic and healthy.

Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Careful with that, you must understand that even too much of nutrients is bad for your body.. Drink enough, but not excess, just like eating enough food but not excess or you will become fat..

Also there is a right way to drinking water to get all the benefits, it is not just about gulping it down.. No no..

Please,what's the right way to drink water because I like drinking it o?
Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
Please those this include tap water?,since buhari came on,our father has not been refilling the dispenser
Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by DeBret(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Youdondeymad:
It is very easy,I start my day with a glass of water at about 6:30 am before going to work.I drink a lot of water,I'm very energetic and healthy.

i notice Drinking water early in the morning make me hungry... Did you feel the same?
Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by DeBret(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Roger that
Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Youdondeymad: 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
cc: lalasticlala
Good job op,you are very correct.

Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by NobleBeer(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Abeg na how many sachet of pure water equals 10 glass cups?
Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Youdondeymad: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
DeBret:
i notice Drinking water early in the morning make me hungry... Did you feel the same?
Nope,when do you normally take your dinner?

Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Youdondeymad: 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Please those this include tap water?,since buhari came on,our father has not been refilling the dispenser
If the tap water is drinkable,there is no problem.Please don't drink dirty water,it is harmful and contagious.

1 Like

Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by DeBret(m): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Youdondeymad:
Nope,when do you normally take your dinner?

I don't have a specific time, You know as a student sometimes it used to be around 11 or 12
Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
NobleBeer:

Abeg na how many sachet of pure water equals 10 glass cups?

You could have to calculate it in Litres.. if you look at sachet water you will see something like 50cl... that is called centiliters.. and 100 centiliters make 1 litre

8 - 10 glasses of water is equal to 2 litres..

So if you have a sachet of water that is 50cl, then you could have to take about 4 - 6 daily.. the reason why you have to take more than 4 is because of the climate of Nigeria

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
ItsTutsi:

It depends on where the water is coming from.. and if it is healthy enough.. If it is not then you would just be preparing yourself to get hit by typhoid and cholera...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Youdondeymad:

This is just beautiful, although you are still missing on many other benefits if you don't do some early morning stretches before going to work..

I even have a post on that coming up on my blog
Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Youdondeymad: 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
DeBret:
I don't have a specific time, You know as a student sometimes it used to be around 11 or 12
Noted,you may consult your doctor for more information if you don't mind.Though it is not bad,our prayer be say make we dey see the food at the right time.God bless us.

Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by NobleBeer(m): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

You could have to calculate it in Litres.. if you look at sachet water you will see something like 50cl... that is called centiliters.. and 100 centiliters make 1 litre

8 - 10 glasses of water is equal to 2 litres..

So if you have a sachet of water that is 50cl, then you could have to take about 4 - 6 daily.. the reason why you have to take more than 4 is because of the climate of Nigeria

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Thanks
Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
NobleBeer:

Thanks

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise.. hope you can join the healthy community.. Would love to see you there https://page.co/v9dY
Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by Safiaa(f): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Yeah drinking 2 litres of water has changed my life positively. You jus overall feel so much more healthy. The only problem is that you'll urinate more often. But honestly, it's worth it. Especially for the ladies. It really improves the health and smell of your Vagina. Helps your hair to grow and prevents pimples. I dont drink anything else but water.
Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by DeBret(m): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
Youdondeymad:
Noted,you may consult your doctor for more information if you don't mind.Though it is not bad,our prayer be say make we dey see the food at the right time.God bless us.

Thanks bro, you post is very useful

1 Like

Re: How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
Pls how will i know if it is drinkable or not?,cuz to me it looks pour
Youdondeymad:
If the tap water is drinkable,there is no problem.Please don't drink dirty water,it is harmful and contagious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / Look! What This Lady Wore In The Market That Got Mothers Talking -photo / Men Are Going Gaga Over This Beautiful Nigerian Lady's Photos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.