Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,066 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) (7436 Views)

How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) / If You Know This Girl, You Need A Life (photos) / My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Giftedhand92: 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
Below is a moment a lady ordered her boyfriend to get out her house and life, after they had an argument of him cheating on her.

They lady who was heard telling the boyfriend to get out with anything he wants, was left in stitches when the guy instead of leaving in peace, hurriedly carried her out as well as a sign she's still a valuable to him rather than pleading to her.

According to speculations, the two were going to settle their differences with a makeup s*x from the look on the girls face.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-caught-on-camera-ordering-her-boyfriend-to-get-out-her-life-see-what-he-did/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Giftedhand92: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
kiss

1 Share

Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Abaje195(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
undecided
Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
grin bad guy....she will fall in love with him all over again.

I could even see her smiling when he was doing what he did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Maccarthy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
Abeg i can't view the video. Someone should tell us what he did? Apparently, i don't have data to waste like those guys above me #NoOffense

2 Likes

Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Daretee: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
Meanwhile bitches be like "baby I'm loyal"

3 Likes

Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
when will i experience this kind of love from naija gals?

6 Likes

Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
undecided la click la die... SMH.... Motherphuckax promoting stupid posts just to get to front page,like it's heaven Gate...
Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
Unku Seun!! Guy you self try upgrade Nairaland so we can post and view videos na!! U no wan gree upgrade for us...Stingy somebody

12 Likes

Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Ohraykon: 12:31am On Mar 29, 2019
SmellySperm:
abeg dose gurls are scammers

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 2:24am On Mar 29, 2019
For say na 9ja, the babe go dey ask for money and material things to make up...

Poverty Bastar.ds! angry

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 29, 2019
I wouldn't find this cute at all atall angry
Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Bucajunior(m): 5:56am On Mar 29, 2019
wise beast
Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2019
Ohraykon:
abeg dose gurls are scammers
I believe you bro

2 Likes

Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2019
Giftedhand92:
Below is a moment a lady ordered her boyfriend to get out her house and life, after they had an argument of him cheating on her.

They lady who was heard telling the boyfriend to get out with anything he wants, was left in stitches when the guy instead of leaving in peace, hurriedly carried her out as well as a sign she's still a valuable to him rather than pleading to her.

According to speculations, the two were going to settle their differences with a makeup s*x from the look on the girls face.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-caught-on-camera-ordering-her-boyfriend-to-get-out-her-life-see-what-he-did/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
ha!!!!! What's happening to this generation. They can't construct a simple sentence. Haba!!
Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by franklingud(m): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2019
So romantic and sweet.

But try naija girls with this. Hmmn!!
Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2019
Is that a comedy skit or what?
Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Khd95(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2019
in the first instance,no naija girl will ever ask u to get out of her house and life with anything u want,NEVER grin grin

she will be like "geddifuikk out and dont ever call my line again,broke boy" cheesy cheesy
Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:49am On Mar 29, 2019
That doesn't change the fact that he cheated.
Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
When your 'spam' stops smelling.

SmellySperm:

Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Giftedhand92: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
cc: lalasticla
Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yuceeluv:
I dodge u in Jesus name,but u fine Sha,ur face dey like gal wey dey break heart

Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yuceeluv:

Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yuceeluv:

Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yuceeluv:

Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin is that why you had to quote me many times?
Abi na this error 504 cause am.

Me wey guy don break my heart before wey I wan kolo.

SmellySperm:

Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
This is how they press some women's mumu button, the fact still remains that he cheated on her, she shouldn't be carried away by the one minute love undecided
Re: See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yuceeluv:
grin is that why you had to quote me many times?
Abi na this error 504 cause am.

Me wey guy don break my heart before wey I wan kolo.

my dear it is not easy o,am currently facing a hrtbreak,I thank God for nairaland,we could be friends dear
na error 504 abi 404 cause am o

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp / Pregnant Mermaid Surface From The Water To Take Selfie - Video / Simple Ways To Drive Her Crazy By Simply Touching Her Br3asts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.