Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today (19695 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by UnchangeableGod: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
oruma19:
Kumuyi the great. The only remaining holiness and true salvation preacher in Africa. May u make heaven at last...that's my wish for u as u grow older and closer to the grave.
May you and I too make it to heaven in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by UnchangeableGod: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
FieryJustice:
happy birthday sir

although I don't understand the logic behind your church doctrine
Pastor Kumuyi does not have a doctrine. Everything he teaches that I have listened to is from the Bible. Can you please point out one or two of pastor Kumuyi's church doctrines? Thanks.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by UnchangeableGod: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Happy birthday sir. May the Lord Almighty strengthen you, grant you more grace, anointing and wisdom to win many more souls and get them preserved till the coming of Christ. May all your prayers for us be granted and may we all make it to heaven at last in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by squash47(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Sir, can you please explain how pastor Kumuyi is a religious fanatic. Thanks.
observe his sermon tecnique,then check for the meaning of "fanatic"
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by oruma19: 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
free2ryhme:

so your holiness is questionable right by your statement
u have Ur own beliefs and u have mine. Pls cane ur line. Every aboki with him kettle .
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by oruma19: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Statsocial:

What sort of foolishness are you spewing
it will always be foolishness to them that perish...1 corr 1:18
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
oruma19:
it will always be foolishness to them that perish...1 corr 1:18
Your foolishness no get part two. How many pastors do you know in Africa to then claim that Pst Kumuyi is the only one that preaches holiness In Africa. The likes of Adeboye, Oyedepo et al preach immorality abi
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by oruma19: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Statsocial:

Your foolishness no get part two. How many pastors do you know in Africa to then claim that Pst Kumuyi is the only one that preaches holiness In Africa. The likes of Adeboye, Oyedepo et al preach immorality abi
u knw the answer to Ur stupid question... Keep fooling ursef...lolz
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
oruma19:
u knw the answer to Ur stupid question... Keep fooling ursef...lolz
Na you know. At least if I don't know what Holiness is at all I'm certain you ain't holy either.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by oruma19: 5:43am On Jun 07, 2017
Statsocial:

Na you know. At least if I don't know what Holiness is at all I'm certain you ain't holy either.
I didn't claim to be holy from onset, bt when I see a holy man I know. Pastor Kumuyi is one of the microscopic few I know around Africa. So don't tell me shit. I knw I am not holy..
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by UnchangeableGod: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
squash47:
observe his sermon tecnique,then check for the meaning of "fanatic"
Does he threaten or force anyone to obey his biblical teachings? The answer is no. Does he incite his followers to intimidate, hurt or harm anyone who does not follow his teachings? You know the answer.
Pastor Kumuyi teaches the truth with all his heart, soul and might because we are dealing with humans and their eternal destiny. It is a serious business sir. Apart from that, if you call yourself a Christian and some people have not yet labelled you a fanatic, you are likely a compromiser.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by UnchangeableGod: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
My Big Daddy! A Rare gem in his generation! A Gift from God to the Universal Body of Christ!
A colossus! When others were sitting, you were standing and when others were standing, You stood apart!
You ve been a source of Blessings to me and millions within and outside Deeper Life, and everyday we thank God you were born
Happy Birthday Sir! More Grace, More Auction, More Passion, More Zeal, may you Fullfill your Ministry and Make Heaven
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by UnchangeableGod: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
lastmaster:
HBD to you my mentor and Father in the Lord. God bless your new age, continue to age with grace. He's 74 and still healthy and waxing stronger in the lord. while another man is 74 and he's receiving treatment in UK.it pays to serve God.
He is actually 76. However, the comparison is not necessary sir. Thanks.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by UnchangeableGod: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Emyres:
He is my Father
My Apostle
My Prophet
My Evangelist
My Pastor
My Teacher
My Role Model
My Mentor

He is Pastor William Foloronsho Kumuyi, The Founder and General Supridendent of Deeper Christian Life Ministry.

A very humble man, meek and gentle. He's got a little sense of homour.
You can't sleep in his teaching.

Today is his birthday.
His 76th birthday.

Sir, I pray that as your years are, so shall your strength be. May the hand of the Everlasting God continue to rest on you.
Happy Belated birthday, sir.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by UnchangeableGod: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
Topgainer:
76?
Happy Birthday Sir!
W.F. Kumuyi is a man synonymous with a gospel centered on holy living and salvation through Jesus. He has maintained that over the years despite the fact that many who started out with him have moved on to money gospel, kingdom economics and theatrics. Kumuyi may not be without faults but he is definitely a standard that the new generation of pastorpreneurs and inspirational speakers, 'gospel' showbiz men will not like to attain.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by UnchangeableGod: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
hordy007:
happy birthday sir may you live long and never stumble. please put a good successor in place please to carry on your work of over 30 years.
I love the church so much.
He is actually over 40 years in ministry. Of course, a good successor is in place but we do not know who until then if Christ tarries.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by UnchangeableGod: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
frosbel2:

And Jesus is your footstool ??

Come and see IDOL worship!
It is not idol worship sir. Pastor Kumuyi is all he mentioned to me and even more. I have been tremendously blessed through him. However pastor Kumuyi is not after human praise. He is humble man of God, a rare-gem teacher of the word of God, a gift to our sin-sick generation. To God be the glory.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by lastmaster(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
He is actually 76. However, the comparison is not necessary sir. Thanks.
pls, don't jump into my mention again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs / Stop Praying For The Dead - Pastor Giwa Charges Christians / Religious violators list: We are disappointed Nigeria was delisted - USCIRF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.