Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,853 members, 7,862,793 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

"blame It On The West" Is An Outdated Excuse. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "blame It On The West" Is An Outdated Excuse. (637 Views)

19 And Yhu Have'nt Had A Girlfriend,does That Make Yhu An Outdated Dude?? / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"blame It On The West" Is An Outdated Excuse. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2010
All these men crying and blaming it on the west should stop consuming their tears and breaking our ear drums with their whinings.

The westerns are living their lives and don't give a rat arse about you, yet you want to give them the merits and blames of any thing in your life. That is pathetic.

If you can't keep up with times that is your problem. It's not compulsory for everyone to stop time and live in the past days forever. If you think modernism is not for you, you can find someone who loves life the same way you do.

All the west here and west there are becoming a real pain in the arse.
Re: "blame It On The West" Is An Outdated Excuse. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2010
Uhmmmm, could you be more specific? Im not sure I get your rant grin grin
Re: "blame It On The West" Is An Outdated Excuse. by TOPE20001(f): 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2010
Yea mich hun . . . .break it down for us wink
Re: "blame It On The West" Is An Outdated Excuse. by hermosa(f): 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2010
@poster, PREACH!!
so true, everyone keeps blaming America for influencin every decision made in their lives, well that sucks, look inward, it's you. and once you (the limited, the cowards, the extreme religionist) then u'll find a way to adapt to the world.
in other words 'if you can't fight the system, join it.'
Re: "blame It On The West" Is An Outdated Excuse. by Freiburger(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Uhmmmm, could you be more specific? Im not sure I get your rant grin grin

poster i beg break am down a lil bit.
Re: "blame It On The West" Is An Outdated Excuse. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2010
Freiburger:

poster i beg break am down a lil bit.

Nor mind her. tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Damn Things To Talk About In A Relationship ? / Money And Women,what's The Bond? / Luv Me,but Stil Cheat On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.