Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,164 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

How Long Would You Want To Be Engaged Before Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Would You Want To Be Engaged Before Marriage? (2689 Views)

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / How Long Would It Take Me To Learn Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Would You Want To Be Engaged Before Marriage? by jakandeola(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lionessza:

I'm no virgin grin
were all adult dear but it dont mean u sex him imdialy or else he might dump u wen a girl dont gimme sex it make me want her more.
Re: How Long Would You Want To Be Engaged Before Marriage? by JacksonD7: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
robosky02:

so you need 10 years to do this simple research?

or if she pretends and you only find out n the tenth year

will you talk another ten years?

I don't believe in waiting too long in a relationship, 1-5 years is an acceptable range for me. Only the unintuitive can be deceived in that time frame, use your instincts, dig deep and you'll be glad you did.
Re: How Long Would You Want To Be Engaged Before Marriage? by Lionessza(f): 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
were all adult dear but it dont mean u sex him imdialy or else he might dump u wen a girl dont gimme sex it make me want her more.

Well whenever I feel ready to sex him I will and if he dumps me that's his choice and his loss tongue life goes on.
Re: How Long Would You Want To Be Engaged Before Marriage? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

What if I keep adding a gold ring to all the fingers every 6 months wink
hahaha
Re: How Long Would You Want To Be Engaged Before Marriage? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
if I'm dating u. 1-2years but if na for engagement. .3-6months
Re: How Long Would You Want To Be Engaged Before Marriage? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
sekxy:

hahaha
wink
Re: How Long Would You Want To Be Engaged Before Marriage? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
wink
BiafraBushBoy....!!!!!
funny u
Re: How Long Would You Want To Be Engaged Before Marriage? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
sekxy:

BiafraBushBoy....!!!!!

funny u

Lol.. Am I?

Verily Verily I say unto you... " A lot of people say I am annoying, what sayest thou? sexyk?"
Re: How Long Would You Want To Be Engaged Before Marriage? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol.. Am I?

Verily Verily I say unto you... " A lot of people say I am annoying, what sayest thou? sexyk?"
lmao..u ain't. .
Re: How Long Would You Want To Be Engaged Before Marriage? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
sekxy:

lmao..u ain't. .

Sure? cheesy wink

Oya gimme some time to dance around my house unclad. I will be right back like my spinal cord! wink

lol
Re: How Long Would You Want To Be Engaged Before Marriage? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Sure? cheesy wink

Oya gimme some time to dance around my house unclad. I will be right back like my spinal cord! wink

lol
aiit

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology / Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here / queenlovely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.