Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,501 members, 7,865,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? (10887 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Can You Afford To Share The Same Bedroom With Your Partner? / Marriages: Why Most Couples Don’t Sleep In The Same Bedroom! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by nihun(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2010
naawa o, why not.
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by bee444: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2010
Don't know about you guys, but I would prefer to have a separate room of my own  in case I need to be left alone.

Though I'm not yet married, I'm already getting fed-up with having to sleep face-2-face with my fiancée every time we slept together. Sometimes I preferred backing her and not wanting all that nonsense.

I think having a separate bedroom is not a bad idea at all.
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by deluxecad(m): 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2010
Hahaha!
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by adetoru(f): 1:40am On Feb 28, 2010
strange question
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2010
[size=13pt]I have been looking for good time to really share deep on this thread and several occassion im online i keep jumping it to respond others waiting to settle down and contribute and thanks to this day for the opportunity created to participate .

Married couples often fall into a pattern of a long day at the office, followed by dinner, kids, and paperwork. Sleep usually involves collapsing into bed with perhaps a quick kiss with your beloved - if you or they has the energy. Often women are the first to lose their interest and drive in the bedroom. Whether it's work, stress, kids, frustration - or all of the above, the female libido often disappears into the sunset, never to return.

Now it doesn't have to be this way! Husbands pay attention: you really can learn to arouse your wife if you just think a little 'out of the box'.

If you're trying to revive her libido, start by not adding any pressure or stress on her, and stop the begging! Instead: focus on giving her incredible sensual pleasure. What lady would say no to a great, slow, sensual massage at the end of a tiring day? It is also an amazing way to connect with your partner, show your appreciation, and slowly get the fires going!

Start your female sensual massage by having her lie face down, while you start at the feet and massage up towards her lower back. Repeat this a few times, but make sure that you always massage towards the heart, i.e. from the feet to the lower back. Next move from her lower back up towards the top of the back, around to her shoulders and then down each arm. Repeat this a few times.

Your wife or partner will love her treat, and she will begin to feel more pleasure and arousal as you explore her body with some warm oil and your hands. wink
[/size]
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2010
I can only speak for myself, and yes, I couldn't imagine not sharing a bedroom with my wife. Why would I want to get married, then we sleep in separate rooms, because "I like my privacy?" If that was the case, I wouldn't have gotten married.

I'd simply have co-habited.
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]Siena dear i feel you anyway but come to think about it , sleeping with your wife is very nice thing and in some cases sleeping without your wife there must be a good reason. . . there are some kind of moment you wouldn't mind to spend with your darling wife inside same bed.

Some time's during mid--Night your inner self can wake you up from bed and start meditating on a specific issue that need to be resolved or meet through and that deserve a privacy to avoid distraction . . . you know? smiley
[/size]
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by zebra543: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2010
You dont have to, what if your partner is a chronic snorer? or messsy and when your a neat freak? sleeping in different bedrooms wont really change he intimacy, what of couples whose kid sleeps in between them every night?
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]Why on earth should i get married to an expect snorer. . . .? that's another kind of guinea pig entirely and i must convince you i won't enjoy romancing or bleeping her .

kind of irritating to see a woman snoring like say tomorrow nor dey. . .you know? cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by ellagold(m): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2010
Understanding matters, but for me i strongly agree with sharing the same room
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by aminalib(f): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2010
Poster just make sure you guys live in a big enough house/apartment, i think its best to sleep in the same room, however sometimes one can snore so bad or they like to stay up later and play video games or do whatever, my boyfriend and I first moved together into a studio, which consists of just a bedroom a big kitchen and bathroom, it was hell, because when he comes home from work at 12am he wants to play video games to 3am and i have to be up for work at 530 am, 2 months later we moved to a 2 bedroom and its soo good, he comes home and i am in bed and he plays his game in the living room and even can fall asleep on the couch,
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
ellagold:

Understanding matters, but for me i strongly agree with sharing the same room
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by cnnnigeria: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2010
Sharing the small room gives both of you privacy and it keeps the bond tight.
Please encourage it.
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by xerxes456(m): 3:08am On Nov 03, 2012
deluxecad: I keep wondering, I think she'll be taking in all the time if she sleeps beside me every nite. Lol. I'm afraid I'll get used to her too quickly. What are the pros and cons of sharing the same bedroom with your wife? Guys, would you do it?
get over used to her if posible... at somepoint U'll find out hw to manage things properly... evenwhenit gets mechanical still hang on... u'll finally get it together, itz wot will kp U at Ur old age... when sex is no longer the in thing...
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by xerxes456(m): 3:15am On Nov 03, 2012
zebra543: You dont have to, what if your partner is a chronic snorer? or messsy and when your a neat freak? sleeping in different bedrooms wont really change he intimacy, what of couples whose kid sleeps in between them every night?
then ure nt compatible dnt even marry smone U cn not sleep wit on d same bed every nite...
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 03, 2012
Una no go kill me with laughter for NL this weekend grin you know come to think of it, I think having a seperate bedroom for both of us when we want to be alone is not a bad idea, esp with my hugger babe... him de hug too much sometimes I sleep on the lazyboy in our room for my personal space cheesy but I no fit suggest this for real life o, only for NL and he no sabi NL grin
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by CHIMSKY(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
techie:

@Tsiya I know the feeling I am a night person waking up most nights around 2 to 5 a.m if I stay in the same room with my wifey she complains I am disturbing her with moving up and down, If I go to another room she complains of abandonment!
She is passing you a message.Decode and reply appropriately.
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
deluxecad: I keep wondering, I think she'll be taking in all the time if she sleeps beside me every nite. Lol. I'm afraid I'll get used to her too quickly. What are the pros and cons of sharing the same bedroom with your wife? Guys, would you do it?

You ain't married, re you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Often Do You Talk To Your Parents? / Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! / How Do I Handle A Toxic Bullying Adult Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.