Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? (10854 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Can You Afford To Share The Same Bedroom With Your Partner? / Marriages: Why Most Couples Don’t Sleep In The Same Bedroom! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by deluxecad(m): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2010
I keep wondering, I think she'll be taking in all the time if she sleeps beside me every nite. Lol. I'm afraid I'll get used to her too quickly. What are the pros and cons of sharing the same bedroom with your wife? Guys, would you do it?
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by coolier(f): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2010
Yes. Brings them closer the more.
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Pampers: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2010
Slepn together always doest mean d gud thins hapen always.it promotes unity and u bond better.pls encourage it.spend time in bed nd gist til sleep comes.let d kids giv u privacy.put dem aside(in baby cort or wt d maid.pls bed time is d best time 2 bond.let her slep in ur arms.use it bed time well.
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Fhemmmy: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2010
Yes. . . . .it is important.
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by deluxecad(m): 4:33am On Jan 20, 2010
How?
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Fhemmmy: 4:58am On Jan 20, 2010
u mean how would they share bedroom? i am sure u can figure that out
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by beingme(f): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2010
even if u sleeps with her always and u know the withdrawal method u won't be worried like u re now
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2010
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife?

Do I look like a masquerade that he's running away from me? undecided
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2010
yes. If you wont then dont marry.
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Fhemmmy: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2010
davidylan:

yes. If you wont then dont marry.

True Dat
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Moyola(f): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2010
What's d point of having each other if yu wouldnt sleep in the same room?
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2010
Moyola:

What's d point of having each other if yu wouldnt sleep in the same room?

Na wa oh, so u mean they are together so they could share same room?
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Moyola(f): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2010
Mahhn! obviously there're other things to it. . . uhhmn?!! tongue
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Fhemmmy: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2010
Moyola:

Mahhn! obviously there're other things to it. . . uhhmn?!! tongue

U scare me there, cos u made me think that the woman married the man cos she cant afford to the rent all alone
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Moyola(f): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2010
Fhemmmy:

U scare me there, cos u made me think that the woman married the man cos she cant afford to the rent all alone

Hao kan yu f!nk dhat? cheesy
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Fhemmmy: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2010
Moyola:

Hao kan yu f!nk dhat? cheesy

Cos the mind of human is so polluted these days
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Tsiya(m): 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2010
Actually, I am thinking in that line too. Imagine if you have wife and she want to sleep and you are not in the mood of sleeping. You want to read or just like I used to do, scatter my old school books and papers and read them all over.

Living with someone in the same room can be very inconvinient, even if that person is your wife.
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by techie(m): 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2010
Tsiya:

Actually, I am thinking in that line too. Imagine if you have wife and she want to sleep and you are not in the mood of sleeping. You want to read or just like I used to do, scatter my old school books and papers and read them all over.

Living with someone in the same room can be very inconvinient, even if that person is your wife.

@Tsiya I know the feeling I am a night person waking up most nights around 2 to 5 a.m if I stay in the same room with my wifey she complains I am disturbing her with moving up and down, If I go to another room she complains of abandonment!
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Kx: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2010
It promotes a healthy and more committed relationship.cant imagine sleeping apart.
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Fhemmmy: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2010
Tsiya:

What are you talking about.
I am sure you will have a home with living rooms, study area and even another room.
So we are not saying you have to go to bed at same time, you could stay up late to do your thing and all that, but when you ready to sleep, it is sane to sleep beside your wife.
However, even when u reading, i think it is sexy for the woman to sleep on your lap while you read or do what you wanna do, it makes u to grow together and be happy together.
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by hbabe(f): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2010
I heard it is good and brings them closer but I like to have my own space. I am not keen on sharing a room with anyone. I would rather have my own room to maintain my own space but we will sleep together everynight.
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Zimex: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2010
Sharing the same room is best. It helps to build and keep the bond.
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by twinskenny(m): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2010
Pampers:

Slepn together always doest mean d gud thins hapen always.it promotes unity and u bond better.pls encourage it.spend time in bed nd gist til sleep comes.let d kids giv u privacy.put dem aside(in baby cort or wt d maid.pls bed time is d best time 2 bond.let her slep in your arms.use it bed time well.

You have said it all!
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Wrex(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2010
I don't really support it.I prefer having my own room to myself because i am a kind of person that needs privacy all the time.
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Syenite(m): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2010
Wrex:

I don't really support it.I prefer having my own room to myself because i am a kind of person that needs privacy all the time.

Sorry to disappoint you boy.As soon as u get married you've lost that privacy.

@ Poster, if the topic you raised is actually what's in your mind then future brides should be ready for hard times ahead.
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by Ojame(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2010
Ain't nutin wrong with having different bedrooms. Infact, it keeps romance alive when u visit each other wid 'gifts'. Remember how it used to be when u were courtin? Passions ran high, gist was sweeter on each visit! I recommend it! wink
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by ochukoccna: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2010
Wrex:

[size=18pt]PRIVACY?[/size] shocked shocked
[size=28pt]Y U COME MARRY?![/size] undecided lipsrsealed cool shocked
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by mcnepow(m): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2010
hbabe:

I heard it is good and brings them closer but I like to have my own space. I am not keen on sharing a room with anyone. I would rather have my own room to maintain my own space but we will sleep together everynight.
i think this settles it all.
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by felifeli: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2010
Big deal !
What if she likes to read late into the night with the light on and hubby can only  sleep with lights off?
What if he snores like a goat and she can't get to sleep ?
Divorce ?
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by wales(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2010
I feel down if i am not beside my wife, so in my own case it can't happen. grin grin grin
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by omobadan(m): 11:40am On Jan 22, 2010
I'm a private guy as well. But when it comes to you and your wife, the situation is different. Having different rooms when you're married is what our parents do when they have a big house. At least, a lot of the ones I've been able to see in Naija. My take is share the same room. It's called marriage and love.
Re: Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? by parislomo(f): 11:58am On Jan 22, 2010

And I am soooooooo wondering why would my husband not want to share same room with me!! Not just the bed right? Like sharing the whole room room right??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls / Ovulation And Pregnancy / Am Tired Of Staying With My Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.