Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met (53158 Views)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by iweecureyou: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
adaksbullet:
are u seen gunses on mine handses? undecided
i AM juss shakes my heard for ur stooopied liveangry

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by pepperdem001(m): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
wetin concern plantain with wedding
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by ObiOkpor(m): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
adaksbullet:
are u seen gunses on mine handses? undecided
Hahahaha, please don't kill me with laughter.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by omoiyalayi(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Justbeingreal:
All these ppl nor de tire shuuuu, pre pre pre pre everywhere, wetin selF

U sounded like ogbolo of Wazobia tv grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by mzhorlah(f): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Brooke60:
The Lady's head. Weavon is better
body shamer undecided

let's see your gf's own tongue
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by mzhorlah(f): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ginaz:

Mr pain reliever....will you......
Someone is pained grin
Get a boo and do pre-wedding too now grin, btw, there are just few Saturdays left o
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by jbnm: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
that's creative.lovely concept
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Brooke60:
kikikikikikikiki... See hw u make me dey laugh,, haba
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by jurisdiction(f): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lovely
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by jurisdiction(f): 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
adaksbullet:
Pre marryed photoses his jus full nl these day undecided are we no haved better tread too posted? undecided
[color=#006600][/color]I hail o.. No be small thing you use English do for here o.. Pidgin is still wonderful in times like this..
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by 4lorunsho(m): 1:20am On Jun 07, 2017
Brooke60:
naa the head I just dey look. Lord forgive me.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by davidif: 2:39am On Jun 07, 2017
jashar:
This doesn't make sense to me. But happy married life to them...

Actually it does make a lot of sense.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by davidif: 2:42am On Jun 07, 2017
ttyl02:
nice bt it looks 'cartoon-ish'

my opinion..It doesn't matter tho

How? Actually it's the best prewedding picture I have seen cos it has meaning the others are just flat out corny.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 07, 2017
Wow Nigerians are becoming very creative...this is just beautiful and original
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by harjibolar10(m): 5:31am On Jun 07, 2017
Brooke60:
Watin nah
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by Justbeingreal(m): 8:20am On Jun 07, 2017
Lol
omoiyalayi:

U sounded like ogbolo of Wazobia tv grin
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Hope your love won't be put to market?
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by adaksbullet: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2017
Kenturkey048:
please are you from Nigeria?
I'm an prof from nigeria cool

Eglish prof cool cool cool cool
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by genieluv(f): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
They look cute
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by ttyl02(f): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
Brunosamel:
see this one, Abeg whey your own

come let's make one undecided
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by ttyl02(f): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
davidif:

How? Actually it's the best prewedding picture I have seen cos it has meaning the others are just flat out corny.

It looks more like a drawing...
I am not saying it's not nice tho!.
Different strokes for different folks
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by Brunosamel(m): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
ttyl02:

come let's make one undecided
hahaha no wahala na, let's start with you dropping your contact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.