Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met (53139 Views)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by Fesirb111: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
That sounds cool......
Perfect touch drycleaning is here to serve you better.
#A touch is all you need#

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by liftedhigh: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
K
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by Millz404(m): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
See as that woman dey rachai
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
They better be buying the things they came around to buy back then too grin
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by ObiOkpor(m): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
adaksbullet:
Pre marryed photoses his jus full nl these day undecided are we no haved better tread too posted? undecided
You have finally succeeded in murdering and burying our brother, English language.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by free2ryhme: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tiny23:
Nice,but,by the time this lady gets to forty pray she won't be bald.

na you wan go shave the hair
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
cerowo:
Beautiful couples
our case is different cheesy You too fine joor
how come I haven't spotted your pretty self on nairaland all this while undecided
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by moses93(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
DayDreamPictures:

CHISOS! your name says it all

R.I.P to Mr English
gone too soon
he was survived by his half brother, Mr Pidgin
he was survived by his half brother? hmmmm
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by cerowo(f): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
DayDreamPictures:

our case is different cheesy
You too fine joor

how come I haven't spotted your pretty self on nairaland all this while undecided
So is mine dear....
Lols...guess u werent good in looking out for

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by Desmondbami: 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
All the best sha....but I see no need for the pics
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by AmaechiLinus(m): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
And what is special about it
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by angelboy01(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
adaksbullet:
Pre marryed photoses his jus full nl these day undecided are we no haved better tread too posted? undecided

Se you no say craze dey worry you

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by Kamamchukwu(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
john4reala:
To-To dey taste like unripe plantain nowadays... who don taste am ??
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by joycekikky(f): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
DayDreamPictures:

R.I.P to Mr English
gone too soon
DayDreamPictures:

R.I.P to Mr English
gone too soon
DayDreamPictures:

R.I.P to Mr English
gone too soon
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by asatemple(f): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Beautiful beginning....hml in advance
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by Kamamchukwu(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
john4reala:
To-To dey taste like unripe plantain nowadays... who don taste am ??
lwkmd Ah Don Die Notin Wey I No Go Hear For Nairaland.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by eluquenson(m): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by Omolewa212(f): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
adaksbullet:
Which grammar school did you attended?
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by dokunbam(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Seun please create a section for pretty wedding pictures
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by joycekikky(f): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
DayDreamPictures:

R.I.P to Mr English
gone too soon
DayDreamPictures:

R.I.P to Mr English
gone too soon
DayDreamPictures:

R.I.P to Mr English
gone too soon
lol,the pidgin Sef na wash
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by Victornezzar: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
DayDreamPictures:

R.I.P to Mr English
gone too soon
lol
u don't know adaksbullet
he does dat 4 fun

2 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by oluwashedy: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
Best pre-wedding photo ever
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by robotix: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ginaz:

Mr pain reliever....will you......
na wa o. Easy na... I get ur point though. But what if it's ur turn? Will do pre-wedding or not?
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
BerryAnny:

A die-hard hater spotted! Meanwhile,I like the creativity embedded in that shoot. HML to them.

Happy married life!!!! How hard was that to type!!!? OMG.....lol
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by lovebelovedk: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
I was really shocked with this ranking on the RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

https://belovedkonsult.com/2017-list-of-the-top-richest-countries-in-the-world/
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by olureignforever: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Brooke60:
The Lady's head. Weavon is better

Aye o

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Victornezzar:
lol u don't know adaksbullet he does dat 4 fun
pls o it should be for fun cheesy Mr English has suffered so much
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by davillian(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
Pre wedding pictures are still Ok.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by OsuGanja(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
Brooke60:
The Lady's head. Weavon is better

LAWD!!

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by OfficialLanrex(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
adaksbullet:

This breaks my heart
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by chuks34(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
That woman in the last pishure looking at dem like
E don dey sweet una

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met by Lincoln275(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
is this not agboju market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.