Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (98778 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by nextprince: 4:43am On Jun 07, 2017
kc2hansome:

read my follow up carefully too.
Nigerian Flag Down.

if they can't make such proclamation and it would be obeyed ASAP, then they are just ranting

ko o ye?
Okay oh!

No doubt, the Hausas will leave the east but for you, remain there.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by kc2hansome(m): 4:43am On Jun 07, 2017
hilroy:

Can you leave the zoo already? The opportunity has been given to you free of charge to get your Biafra and you must have it. Biafra must come

like I said, not u or those lousy arewa peeps are to be taken seriously.
Order FIRS, security agencies, federal agencies and military in the East to pull down the Nigerian Flag.
If they do so, then these empty threats and chest beating would be taken seriously.
We been telling our brothers up northt to relocate since. They wouldn't listen. Their fate is in their hands though.

If it was the Yoruba elites that made this declaration. It would have raised concerns.
Imagine North forming important ..looool . kikikikii
Ranting Jokers
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Fx55(m): 4:43am On Jun 07, 2017
Kennydoc:
As much as I hate to admit what I wrote earlier, it is the truth. If you read my earlier posts on this forum, you will know I'm a pure Igbo, though not IPOBic.
I still maintain that I prefer Nigeria operating fiscal federalism to Biafra.
Mechie onu!

The die is cast. They go soon chase you comot from Lagos.

The Zoo must fall!

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by kishimi8(m): 4:46am On Jun 07, 2017
kc2hansome:

we both know that's a big joke. infact those Hausa youths would be stopped by their elders. because if they try to enforce those things. then they've played right into the ipob script.

which would be wonderful. if they start killing in the north by October first, I put it to u that Biafra's independence date would be that October first.

so u see why Igbos in the forum are rejoicing!!
it's "some Yorubas" that are carrying the mata for head like gala hawkers at cele - oshodi express.

Hausa made a comment to Igbos, Yoruba carry the comment for head.

I personally think that most moniker(both igbos SS and Yorubas) are really Hausa/Fulani.
I've not experienced any heated argument between Igbos and Hausas on this forum.
Or are u telling me they don't own phones

They keep playing this divide and rule thing. and most Yorubas always fall prey....

all we are saying is simple

FREE BIAFRA!!!!!
unfortunately the number of hausa on this site is quite small. The few of us that frequent this site dont really waste time engaging in online debate as too many hate filled and frustrated people be commenting on things they know nothing about. So we just come here to read comments , read latest news and observe . However on this biafra issue, that we have decided to give you guys a helping hand since our elders are wasting time, i choose to comment just to allay the fears of ignorant people that think violence will be involved . We really hope you guys will take the initiative and start moving back to your region peacefully as it will really fast track the process of getting your country, at least we have facilitated you guys with valid excuse to use in getting it, what better excuse than saying you have been chased out of the north and no unity ?

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by nextprince: 4:47am On Jun 07, 2017
kc2hansome:

Order FIRS, security agencies, federal agencies and military in the East to pull down the Nigerian Flag.
If they do so, then these empty threats and chest bearing would be taken seriously.
We been telling our brothers up northt to relocate since. They wouldn't listen. Their fate is in their hands though.

If it was the Yoruba elites that made this declaration. It would have raised concerns.
Ranting Jokers

Agreed, the north is not important, but leave.

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by nextprince: 4:49am On Jun 07, 2017
kishimi8:
unfortunately the number of hausa on this site is quite small. The few of us that frequent this site dont really waste time engaging in online debate as too many hate filled and frustrated people be commenting on things they know nothing about. So we just come here to read comments , read latest news and observe . However on this biafra issue, that we have decided to give you guys a helping hand since our elders are wasting time, i choose to comment just to allay the fears of ignorant people that think violence will be involved . We really hope you guys will take the initiative and start moving back to your region peacefully as it will really fast track the process of getting your country, at least we have facilitated you guys with valid excuse to use in getting it, what better excuse that saying you have been chased out of the north and no unity ?

That is it.

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by hilroy: 4:55am On Jun 07, 2017
kc2hansome:

If they do so, then these empty threats and chest bearing would be taken seriously.

Ranting Jokers

If you guys are serious about your secession, you should have replaced those Nigerian flags with Biafra flags by now. I can't imagine you guys are looking and allowing zoo flags to be flying freely in your region and not taking them down

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Jelal0007(m): 4:58am On Jun 07, 2017
kc2hansome:

If they do so, then these empty threats and chest beating would be taken seriously.

Ranting Jokers
See the nonsense this m0r0n is spewing here. What's the matter with u senseless lot? Who's more lousy than Biafra agitators? Ewuuu
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Jelal0007(m): 5:01am On Jun 07, 2017
Fx55:
Mechie onu!

The die is cast. They go soon chase you comot from Lagos.

The Zoo must fall!
Hahahaha....no worry. This zoo u lot kee taking about,when time comes u'll see how animals like u are locked up in cages inside it. Keep running your mouths. Its al u can do anyway.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Fx55(m): 5:03am On Jun 07, 2017
Jelal0007:
Hahahaha....no worry. This zoo u lot kee taking about,when time comes u'll see how animals like u are locked up in cages inside it. Keep running your mouths. Its al u can do anyway.
The Zoo must fall... The earlier the better for all of us.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by kc2hansome(m): 5:03am On Jun 07, 2017
There is no need for long talks.

Hausa wants Igbos out
Yoruba wants Igbos out
Igbos want out.
we now have common ground.
let's all clamour for our politicians to sign it.

it's good we all agree on one thing. i don't see the reason for all these repeated statement. As from today, let's all clamour for the Igbos to separate. Put ur words into action too.
Don't wake up tomorrow and start straying off this already established common ground. Thanks

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by kc2hansome(m): 5:06am On Jun 07, 2017
Jelal0007:
See the nonsense my m0r0n ancestors and generation is spewing here. What's the matter with u senseless lot? Who's more lousy than arewa agitators? Ewuuu

FYI .. There are two agitators now. Didiri*
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by koropotopoto: 5:07am On Jun 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Trust Igbos at your own peril.

irrelevant opinion
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by koropotopoto: 5:08am On Jun 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Igbos are bunch of ingrates and very untrustworthy.
Nonsense trash
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Edum13656: 5:08am On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

mtcheew

like eating mosquito meat.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Jelal0007(m): 5:08am On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=kc2hansome post=57268515][/quote]Anumanu...
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by koropotopoto: 5:08am On Jun 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hehehe.

No one is crying here.

What I know is that Oct is here, presently counting down.

Hausas are not noise makers and they are not cowards.

Nonsense trash
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Jelal0007(m): 5:09am On Jun 07, 2017
Fx55:
The Zoo must fall... The earlier the better for all of us.
And we know how lock 'Anumanu's' like u inside cages in the z00. Kapish?
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by koropotopoto: 5:10am On Jun 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

As far as I'm concerned, the Hausas have been patient with them.

Anyway, they have finally spoken and as we all know, they are not empty chest beaters.
Nonsense trash
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by koropotopoto: 5:11am On Jun 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

10/10
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by kc2hansome(m): 5:16am On Jun 07, 2017
Jelal0007:
Anumanu...

who so ever u are. I'm sure u re an illiter*te or an almarji dropout or an almarji rejected candidate. Simple quote u can't quote properly.

what then can u do??

dun worry, keep waiting for the Hausa version of nairaland, I'm sure ull be comfortable operating that one.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by alajimeche: 5:17am On Jun 07, 2017
Who ever conjured this piece of hate literature is purely oblivious with the accounts before independence and after that period. What brought about the January 15th, 1966 coup. Which was termed an "Igbo coup", just because the major actors then were Igbo's with nationalistic intentions. The "Aburi accord" of 1966 made a case for regional government. Where each federating unit will be independently governed and only contribute a portion of their earnings to the centre. This was duly agreed and signed by the then "supreme commander" Yakubu Gowan and the governor of Eastern region Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu of blessed memory and witnessed by Ghana president. However, on return to Nigeria and having reviewed the content of that agreement and it's implications to the North Gowon and his Northern ministers reneged on the agreement. This coupled with the unchecked killing and mutilation of Igbo's both in Lagos and the North led to the declaration of sovereign state of Biafra. Notice that I deliberately left out the part of "Aguiyi Ironsi" who was arrested alongside with "Fajuyi" and executed in what was termed a Northern coup. That action was not a coup per se. It is a military mutiny. I really don't like delving into politics on Facebook. The author(s) of the above piece should get himself/themselves aquinted with the real account of Nigerian history. Igbo's are not secessionist but people with a clear vision of how this 1914 marriage should be conducted. Regional government is the only solution. If the Northern elites can come clean on this then we are good.

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by hilroy: 5:18am On Jun 07, 2017
kc2hansome:
There is no need for long talks.

Hausa wants Igbos out
Yoruba wants Igbos out
Igbos want out.
we now have common ground.
let's all clamour for our politicians to sign it.

it's good we all agree on one thing. i don't see the reason for all these repeated statement. As from today, let's all clamour for the Igbos to separate. Put ur words into action too.
Don't wake up tomorrow and start straying off this already established common ground. Thanks

Nobody is straying off from nothing. You must have this Biafra.
If I were you, I will advise my brothers and sisters in northern part of the country to start heading home because those northerners nah only go dem hear dem no hear come.
For Southwesterns, we see Igbos in a different light from what we see you as 2 years ago. We are very skeptical of you now

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by kc2hansome(m): 5:24am On Jun 07, 2017
hilroy:

Nobody is straying off from nothing. You must have this Biafra.
If I were, I will advise my brothers and sisters in northern part of the country to start heading home because those northerners nah only go dem hear dem no hear come.
For Southwesterns, we see Igbos in a different light from what we see you as 2 years ago. We are very skeptical of you now

ure not even ashamed to comfortably acclaimed that ure moving in the same direction with people who hear only go. SMH for u. I refuse to generalise the Yorubas cos my padi dem be Yoruba too. And they are cultured and mannered.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by LionDeLeo: 5:27am On Jun 07, 2017
nextprince:

That is it.

Yeah, they have very good excuse now, don't know what the issue is again.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by koropotopoto: 5:30am On Jun 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Yeah, they have very good excuse now, don't know what the issue is again.
Stop bigotry its not good for you

kiss the truth
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by orisa37: 5:34am On Jun 07, 2017
The Igbos and The NASS are at fault. The NASS and The South East Governments will sued for collateral damages.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Jelal0007(m): 5:38am On Jun 07, 2017
kc2hansome:

who so ever u are. I'm sure u re an illiter*te or an almarji dropout or an almarji rejected candidate. Simple quote u can't quote properly.

what then can u do??

dun worry, keep waiting for the Hausa version of nairaland, I'm sure ull be comfortable operating that one.
Anumanu..u just proved my point.

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Anoruo(m): 5:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by comrChris(m): 5:56am On Jun 07, 2017
The rate at which this topic has given some people sleepness night is something else, how can you cry more than the bereave? Some people ought to be ashamed of themselves, ultimatum was given to igbos and everyone of us welcomed it with all joy, some even went ahead thanking God and begging this northerners to reduce it to a month, why all these noise from yorubas is what i dont understand..

Keep making the north feel superior, somewhere somehow they are feeling king in their hearts seeing your comments, some fools keep shouting northerners are not chest beaters,not noise makers bla bla,what are you guys trying to feel northerners are others are not, why not wait till 1st oct they have given and see what happens, all of a sudden north has become a friend to west even with their threat and derogatory comments towards your elders which has been making fp recently, tinubu,osibanjo n ife crises come to mind....

For you shouting igbos are ingrates, i ask what are you all, its your jelousy that fueled all these hate, igbos residing in your place is not the problem,its them outsmarting you you hate, an igbo man comes to your place and tries to find every hidden treasure to make a living, why not try to work hard and compete with igbos in your own place instead of filling your mind with jealousy,hate n coming to rant online..

You still claim igbo land is barren, i bet you all dont know how busy every igbo city is with different activities going on here,the fact that you see many igbos in your place doesn't make igbo land barren, well i think l will leave you here to continue swimming in your ignorance if you so wish..

Never supported ipob for once,my friends call me all sorth of names for that but now i join those calling for these miscrants called arewa youths to reduce it to 1st july, we are waiting for them, if you all are afraid of them we are not...

And if you feel like giving your own ultimatum bring it on and pls make it faster...lets see who loses at the end.

Useless country

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by hilroy: 6:01am On Jun 07, 2017
comrChris:
The rate at which this topic has given some people sleepness night is something else, how can you cry more than the bereave? Some people ought be ashamed of themselves, ultimatum was given to igbos and everyone of us welcomed it with all joy, some even went ahead thanking God and begging this northerners to reduce it to a month, why all these noise from yorubas is what i dont understand..

Keep making the north feel superior, somewhere somehow they are feeling king in their hearts seeing your comments, some fools keep shouting northerners are not chest beaters,dont make noise makers bla bla,what are you guys trying to feel northerners are others are not, why not wait till 1st oct they have given and see what happens, all of a sudden north has become a friend to west even with their threat to your elders which has been making fp recently, tinubu n ife crises come to mind....

For you shouting igbos are ingrates, i ask what are you all, its your jelousy that fueled all these hate, igbos residing in your place is not the problem,its them outsmarting you you hate, an igbo man comes to your place and tries to find every hidden treasure to make a living, why not try to work hard and compete with igbos in your own place instead of feeling your mind with jealousy,hate n coming to rant online..

You still claim igbo land is barren, i bet you all dont know how busy every igbo city is with different activities going on here,the fact that you see many igbos doesn't make igbo land barren, well i think l will leave you here to continue swimming in your ignorance if you so wish..

Never supported ipob for once,my friends call me all sorth of names for that but now i join those calling for these miscrants called arewa youths to reduce it to 1st july, we are waiting for them, if you all are afraid of them we are not...

And if you feel like giving your own ultimatum bring it on and pls make it faster...lets who loses at the end.

Useless country

No point for you to write epistle.

You must have this Biafra. No going back bro, no going back. Biafra has come to stay

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (38) (Reply)

Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / The Monitor Lizard Governor Ben Ayade Caught While On Inspection / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61