Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (98600 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by gberra: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Awon oloripelebe! Dey don dey fear grin..
Na joke North dey joke oo. Make una no go commit mass suicide. Awon oloshi, awon eranko, elenu yamayama. grin
Yoruba no go help you. Make una carry una wahala alone. Your master talk say they wan deal with una well well grin... Hahaha!!!.. My Belle wan burst with laughter grin grin
No sleep for our brothers and sisters again till October grin.. Make you no carry your wahala enter SW oo biko. Those ones in SW self na to pursue commot go back to una barren land.

Demographic loiters you see una life?.. Una mouths cho cho cho like razor grin.. Awon elenu razor grin
I dey laugh grin grin.. This season film go sweet die grin

- Burn Yourself

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Odingo1: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
gberra:
Awon oloripelebe! Dey don dey fear grin..
who dey fear

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by LionDeLeo: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
Super1Star:

You know that Abokis do not have time for too much English.

They say it and they act it.

If I were you, I will be more than prepared.

Exactly.

They are not chest beating cowards.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by KahlDrogo(m): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
Whatever happens to them, they brought upon themselves. The hate being propagated by these people is just too much, all because Jonathan lost the election. Even the Ijaws moved on, why is it so difficult for igbos to move on?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Unimaginable123: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mad cows

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by EvilMetahuman: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
Flat heads are about to learn a valuable lesson.

No one has monopoly over hatred.

“As a first step, since the Igbo have clearly
abused the unreciprocated hospitality that
gave them unrestricted access to, and
ownership of landed properties all over the
North, our first major move shall be to
reclaim, assume and assert sole ownership
and control of these landed resources
currently owned, rented or in any way
enjoyed by the ingrate Igbo in any part of
Northern Nigeria.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Odingo1: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
sinkhole:
If I am an Igbo person, I will consider relocating from places such as Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, Borno, Bauchi, Jigawa etc and if I am to stay in the north I will be going to places such as Jos, Abuja, Kwara, Kogi and the likes.
When those animals start shocked
start what ,what did Igbo people do to them ,they dont have monopoly for violence,this is not 1960's

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by nwadiuko1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
october is too far na.....I'm loving this.......lemme arrange for more bullets for my stuff incase ......

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
myright:
Nnamdi KANU is a Prophet of God I tell. He said, "after May 30 things will start happening "
I am beginning to think he is a prophet

38 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by EvilMetahuman: 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
Super1Star:

LOL.

Ok now. Abandoned or hijacked properties at play again.

Congratulations to Osus. Now, let your migration back to your homeland of red mud and gully erosion start. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let the countdown to October 1 start.

Please IDPs should not head towards SW ooooo, Biko nu.

kikikikikikiki

We should probably close our borders too.

These people would rather stay in nigeria than move back to their gully eroded region.

I wish we have active group as this in yoruba land.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Odingo1: 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Whatever happens to them, they brought upon themselves. The hate being propagated by these people is just too much, all because Jonathan lost the election. Even the Ijaws moved on, why is it so difficult for igbos to move on?
what will they brought upon themselves,you people are cowards.
Did Igbos kill any of them ,why must they start killing the Igbos.
Let them bring it on,we are waiting for them

42 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nigeria...
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by LionDeLeo: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
Odingo1:

start what ,what did Igbo people do to them ,they dont have monopoly for violence,this is not 1960's

Sharrap.

Move to your yeast, it will hasten the actualisation of your biafra, simple and short.

Are you expecting to be a biafran and still be doing business in Nigeria?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Odingo1: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
kikikikikikiki

We should probably close our borders too.

These people will rather stay in nigeria than move back to their gully eroded region.

I wish we have active group as this in yoruba land.
you wish because you people are cowards,close all borders including the air,sea etc, what Hitler could not achieve against the Jews you people are too small to achieve it against the Igbos.
When the ship are down we shall know the real losers.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by 9too1: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Lol.

Umu Igbo, anya saa unu, bikonu.
Agumba fa na-eche Onye, si fa packia akpa fa lotaba. biafra o orugokwa nso.

10 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
For this to succeed, these youths need the support of the Northern elders. The Northern elders are not likely to support this. Even the North has too much at stake (oil blocs in the South South for instance to support this move). But these youth groups seem serious o.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Odingo1: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Sharrap.

Move to your yeast, it will hasten the actualisation of your biafra, simple and short.

Are you expecting to be a biafran and still be doing business in Nigeria?
let them have Biafra first,then they will move back and have a government policy to cater for them,the last time they move back,you people invaded them in their homeland.

30 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by EvilMetahuman: 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Odingo1:

you wish because you people are cowards,close all borders including the air,sea etc, what Hitler could achieve against the Jews you people are too small to achieve it against the Igbos.
When the ship are down we shall know the real losers.
stop crying in my mention.

North just gave you a big opportunity to have your Biafra, why are you still crying?

Take the challenge and get the fhuck out of nigeria.

You said, north has been hoding you back, now they have given you the go ahead. Why are you still crying?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by kelechi50: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
today happens to be my happiest day on earth for this goodnews,all hail Republic of Biafra

37 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Day11(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
zionmade1:

So we should continue suffering in d country because of igbos in d west or north. Anyway Igbos are d wisest tribe in Nigeria if u re a biafran u will know wat to do. But if u re a wole wole oshhodi professional, Sorry u re full of ewedu and pepper

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by pazienza(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
Where are the one Nigeria loving Igbos. Now is time to put the love your fellow Nigerians have for you to test.

9 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Dalek(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
Statements​ like this from so called organization should be investigated by the DSS. no one has any right to ask Nigerians to leave any zone baseball in their ethnicity.

Northern elders and dumb youths should be cautioned​. Nigeria is bigger than anyone or tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by LionDeLeo: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Odingo1:

let them have Biafra first,then they will move back and have a government policy to cater for them,the last time they move back,you people invaded them in their homeland.

The north is in a hurry pls. Let the two be happening at the same time.

As you are working towards the actualisation, be moving to your expected home country. It will hasten the process.

If you read the write up, you will see that the north has also called on the northerners in the east to start moving northwards, no time.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by KahlDrogo(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Odingo1:

what will they brought upon themselves,you people are cowards.
Did Igbos kill any of them ,why must they start killing the Igbos.
Let them bring it on,we are waiting for them
Go ahead and screw yourself to death for all i care. Your rants here aren't gonna make any difference to the situation out there.

12 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by 9too1: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Bigflamie:
Thank God its happening when I'm still alive so I'd work my ass off to build a better country for my children. Thats patriotism. All hail Biafra.
nwa chineke! you have spoken well.

9 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Ogalanyachieze: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Did they shut down kad? Well no problem we have been telling them to come down them no gree. Where those aba boys pls produce enough biafra-must-go-bags. For us to pack. I'l personally pay for 50dozens to be distributed free of charge

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Its starting to look like 1967 all over again

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Odingo1: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
stop crying in my mention.

North just gave you a big opportunity to have your Biafra, why are you still crying?

Take the challenge and get the fhuck out of nigeria.

You said, north has been hoding you back, now they have given you the go ahead. Why are you still crying?
who gave them the go ahead ,let Buhari announce it with Osinbajo that Nigeria have allow Biafra to secede and is now an independent country,that all Igbos should leave Nigeria territory in three months,then we will take you people serious, then we will do passover night and depart you people in peace.

26 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Ngokafor(f): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
ERockson:

I thought a lot of igbos viewing this top will click like on your post but guess what. They are very panic with this news because we all know they don't really want Biafra but Power to rule Nigeria....

..You are the one in panic..how many of you clicked 'like' on the original article??..una Nigeria don cast.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Ngokafor(f): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
...Good news cos the seperation will happen this year afterall cheesy

28 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
South West will soon issue their own ultimatum. The Igbo hypocrites have been crying that they want to leave Nigeria since 2015 after their hero lost the election and since they seems incapable of making up their minds, I think it is best to push them out now.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by myright: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
sekxy:

I am beginning to think he is a prophet
He is my dear. The first time I heard his voice on short wave in 2009, the spirit in me lept for joy. I had to move around in Danger zone(my loudge) in Uli to broadcast the news to my loudge mates... Behold, the saviour is with us!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) / Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.