Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (98692 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by DropShot: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
kingzizzy:

Yet, if the Igbos say they want Biafra, you guys will start shouting 'one Nigeria'
But they're saying you people should go already.

Abeg make Una comot for sw too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by kishimi8(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
Well it seems like its time for me to comment,

Some may say it is a bluff, i can assure all da igbos it is not,
they call us parasites, terrorists etc. we dont talk , what they forget
is that only about 2% of the northerners enjoy their soo called oil money,
the sentiment on the streets of northern nigeria for years is let the igbos go !
the only thing holding the separation are some desparate looters of the oil wealth,
however the insults, name calling etc has finally creeped down to the lowest level in da streets
!
At least 3 months is enough time for the igbos to set their affairs in order before vacating the north ,
at least they can now have their biafra in peace. okechukwu , efobi, mgba george i go miss una sha,
but i really believe its time to leave.
!
! Inshaallahu zero blood will be shed in this process, really happy, at least the insults will reduce .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by LionDeLeo: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
repogirl:
the way you are jumping upandan on this thread...you be almajiri? You sef dey eye 'yeebos' property?

Even if they dash them all the properties, they will still remain poor because mentally, most of them are poor thinkers. North and poverty are like.....

No time for all these talk. I be confirmed almajiri, and so what? Were they expecting to be Biafrans and still be Nigerians?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by koropotopoto: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:

So the yeebos don't know they have properties when they keep disturbing everyone? Or were they expecting to be Biafrans and still be Nigerians?
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy

cc
mynd44 Seun

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by LionDeLeo: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
DropShot:

But they're saying you people should go already.

Abeg make Una comot for sw too.

I taya oh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by crowley(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
cry have no idea what to say..
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Start packing, Oct may appear very far but I tell you is around the corner.

Hahaha! Noise maker,rusted empty drum..we need action boy make una draw first blood..Am allergic to threats kid. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ibnvictor(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
This country is lost long ago

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2017

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Affable200(m): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
Story
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by LionDeLeo: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Hahaha! Noise maker,rusted empty drum..we need action boy make una draw first blood..Am allergic to threats kid. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by mars123(m): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
DerideGull:

Please worry about your daily bread and leave Ndigbo out of your miserable life.
No I can't because its about to get real as hell up in the east man. I will surely make donations to the starving kids of Biafra though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Debatesmartly: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nigeria is truly a zoo.
A violent response to a peaceful non violent sit at home movement.
You are just proving igbos are right

9 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by samdigo90: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
The beginning of the end of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Eruditerichy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
dats why i hate northeners.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by vanderbolt: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
How I wish it will happen even before the said date. Beggars always the beggars. They will still come and beg for the unity again.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by gberra: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
deji15:

Nooo.. They don't need to appreciate the Yorubas. Who their appreciation epp?? Yorubas need to eject these leaches and ingrates asap.
The earlier we chase them out the better.. These bunch of ingrates disrespect Yorubas damn too much. Bro I want them out of SW

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by zionmade1: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
bantudra:

hating nigeria in this type of way,will not help nobody......
I don't hate nigeria but i hate d state of the country. A country that has not moved forward in 50yrz a country dat choose their leaders based on tribe and religion.
I hate everything nigeria represents

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by DerideGull(m): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
mars123:
No I can't because its about to get real as hell up in the east man. I will surely make donations to the starving kids of Biafra though.

Be very careful because what you wish other may befall you. Remember there is no Ahmadu Ahidjo to help you this time around and certainly no Bakassi to give away.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Kennydoc(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Paperwhite:
Fear is killing them now.

Truth be told. Yorubas are the most likely to survive in a divided Nigeria. I'm Igbo, but the reality is very glaring. Yorubas already have EVERYTHING on ground to succeed as a nation.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
gberra:
The earlier we chase them out the better.. These bunch of ingrates disrespect Yorubas damn too much. Bro I want them out of SW

I completely agree. Biafrat they must get.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
The Igbos ain't prepared at all. The fear coming from them in this thread is palpable. Always be careful with what you wish for because you may get it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kennydoc:

Truth be told. Yorubas are the most likely to survive in a divided Nigeria. I'm Igbo, but the reality is very glaring. Yorubas already have EVERYTHING on ground to succeed as a nation.

Nwannem, I doubt you are Igbo grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ponziponzi(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tribal war every time. I am so sorry for Nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by buchilino(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Firgemachar:
flatiyeasterners have started shittting their pants. tongue

grin grin grin

U WISH

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by rafson37(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
I just wonder if all the igbos in the north are to go back to their small cage called south east(Biafra); it has to be 100 people per house hold, 150 people per toilet and 200 people per fishing boat. what biafrians fail to acknowledge is that peace, unity and progress is not a product of only one tribe coming together to form their country, as diverse as america they live peacefully and progressed why can't we do the same?. anyway if biafrans decide they need their own country let them go. at least they are not in charge of oxygen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Alcatraz005:
The Igbos ain't prepared at all. The fear coming from them in this thread is palpable. Always be careful with what you wish for because you may get it.
You mean, Eboes are like: Someone cannot play with the North again? grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by absoluteSuccess: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Igbo should prepare for eventualities.

Dissolution may not be all peaceful.

And the agitation draws attention to their homeland most.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Mbediogu(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
I have no pity for any igbo that will be affected. The hand writing has been on the wall for long. The igbo youth should also take cue and do the needful. Let us prepare to be our brother's keeper as we did during the war. Leave your property in the north, it has never been yours. How can you sing the Lord's song in a strange land? If you stay, you lose life and property. Better to lose property alone. The few properties of returning northerners will be given to you some of you, the rest will be resettled through state policy. It will only be a matter of time for you to rise again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by danyaril2yahoo: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Mazeed(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
I support this move whole heartedly as our unity is doing us nothing good than hatred. Let the Igbos go, let the Hausa's leave and let their be peace.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Odingo1: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
what manner of stupidity and cowardice is this?

Shey na buhari go carry out this ultimatum?
Did any of your political leader come out to support your so called biafrat?

The same reason why jonathan wouldn't give you biafra or allowed biafraid to be discussed at national conference is the same reason why buhari won't give you biafrat.

Instead of you to hold on tightly to this opportunity given to you by the hausas you claim to be holding you back, you still want buhari to give you go ahead.

By the way, I thought if you people leave north, their economy will collapse?
Igbos are directing their agitation towards Nigerian government to grant them Biafra, the said northern group should also direct their own to Nigerian government and let the Nigerian government issue the ultimatum,very easy and simple.
you cant send them away without their sovereign country Biafra,you cant eat your cake and have it.
The Jews evacuated Europe after the creation of the state of Israel, the recent one South Sudan left Sudan after South Sudan independence, Biafra case should happen that way,they left before,you people went to their home to fight them.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply)

Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.