Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (98682 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Edu3Again: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
Firgemachar:
flatiyeasterners have started shittting their pants. tongue

grin grin grin
Funny una no mind make dem kill us.
But make we waka una no want

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by wristbangle: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lol when we told them naming a cow "buhari" will have severe consequences, them abuse us.

Well the earlier the better they get their biafra.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by BiafraAmaka(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
beautiesplace:
You have seen reason to use this Monicker today

Where is that sarkis comment I want to quote him

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hehehe.

Boy, go and continue hawking your gala, I don't have time for these trash.
Kid put on ur dancing shoes ad be redy to dance to the war drum you have bin beating..No run go bene or Togo turn refugee oo..stay and defend ur FADALAND cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Eluwilussit(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by gberra: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ziluxger:

See how you are jubilating because the abokis have spoken. [s]You have truly admitted that they are your masters and strength in battle[/s].
Why won't I jubilate with you that you will finally be able to go develop your region.
Moreover, it's only a Master that can command a slave to vacate his abode.

-- Burn Yourself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by LionDeLeo: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
repogirl:
Lazy bunch of scrawny almajiri paupers and peasants. They should just say they have been eyeing the properties belonging to Igbo people. Fools.

So the yeebos don't know they have properties when they keep disturbing everyone? Or were they expecting to be Biafrans and still be Nigerians?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by kingzizzy: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Boy, start packing and stop all these stories.

Start supporting the disintegration of Nigeria so we can know you mean business

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
gberra:
Oga mi, Maybe, just maybe, they will start appreciating the Yorubas.

Nooo.. They don't need to appreciate the Yorubas. Who their appreciation epp?? Yorubas need to eject these leaches and ingrates asap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by DerideGull(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
This alleged lazy ultimatum from Almajiri in northern region of Nigeria is sounding like music in ears. These bloody cowards will always start the trouble only to blame others as the initiators.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by mars123(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Its the same cycle all over again. Northerners are fed up, south westerners won't accommodate you, southsouth will choose its oil, is this not a lonely ride to destruction my Igbo brothers? Biafra is not ripe.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by wristbangle: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

It took you almost a month to source for money to buy data!!

Now we will start seeing your annoying posts again!

May your data finish before month end again!! Amen! angry

gringrin

Good pm brother. Easy o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by LionDeLeo: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Kid put on ur dancing shoes ad be redy to dance to the war drum you have bin beating..No run go bene or Togo turn refugee oo..stay and defend ur FADALAND cheesy

Start packing, Oct may appear very far but I tell you is around the corner.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Ziluxger: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
haqueurate:

history repeating itself, this is exactly the way your forefathers fail to caution those mocking the murder of sardauna in the 60's now you are doing same.
Stop jumping up and down because northerners have given ultimatum. U westerners should stop giving north gut, making it look as if truly they are the first class citizens while the rest of us are conquered. U see that's why at times I like ipob, they are the only people that try their little best to match these northerners eye ball to eye ball thereby curtailing their excesses at times. Stop jubilating, the ultimatum by northern youths is a blessing, a win win for Biafrans.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by jakandeola(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

It took you almost a month to source for money to buy data!!

Now we will start seeing your annoying posts again!

May your data finish before month end again!! Amen! angry
start parking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by koropotopoto: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

[/s]
Shatap

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by LionDeLeo: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
kingzizzy:

Start supporting the disintegration of Nigeria so we can know you mean business

Sharrap.

Start packing. No time for any yeye talk.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:

So the yeebos don't know they have properties when they keep disturbing everyone? Or were they expecting to be Biafrans and still be Nigerians?
MR man na today yansh don dey back.. you can take dia properties..GINJA the bastards to do dia worse ad see if the war nogo affect evrybody including you.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by olureignforever: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Firgemachar:
flatiyeasterners have started shittting their pants. tongue

grin grin grin

For what nah.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by DerideGull(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
mars123:
Its the same cycle all over again. Northerners are fed up, south westerners won't accommodate you, southsouth will choose its oil, is this not a lonely ride to destruction my Igbo brothers? Biafra is not ripe.

Please worry about your daily bread and leave Ndigbo out of your miserable life.

10 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Kenturkey048(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
elmagnifo:
Well as a northerner myself, I don't see such thing to materialized(like the exodus of igbo movement out of the north) anytime soon. Many of them are born here in the north, like hell, even the guy I normally buy my clothes from is an ibo man. I buy clothes from him not because he is the only dude selling them, infact his shop is Btw the shops of northerners, but I buy from him simply because I relate better with him. We normally joke about Nigeria economy and the hardship everyone is currently facing, etc. Some of them don't have any place to call home aside from the north. E.g like ifeanyi's family. During the kaduna crisis, the Muslims in my area were the ones that stopped some youths from burning their house. So were will people like them go to? These northern youths should go and take a long sit abeg!!!

Nigerians should give this tribalism of a thing a serious bootkick, the thing helps no one.
sensible write up.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by koropotopoto: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

[/s]
Shatap

mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
supporting secession grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by LionDeLeo: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

MR man na today yansh don dey back.. you can take dia properties..GINJA the bastards to do dia worse ad see if the war nogo affect evrybody including you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by olureignforever: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:

No, they don't own Nigeria but they own the north. The order is; leave the north.

Let their people leave the East nah.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Engrchidosky2: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
ALL HAIL BIAFRANS,HAPPILY WAITING FOR 1 OCTOBER
I'M TIRED OF THIS EXPIRED NIGERIA (ZOO NATION)
quote me wrong let thunder fire you!!!BIAFRA ALL THE WAY[color=#006600][/color]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by repogirl(f): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:

the way you are jumping upandan on this thread...you be almajiri? You sef dey eye 'yeebos' property?

Even if they dash them all the properties, they will still remain poor because mentally, most of them are poor thinkers. North and poverty are like.....

23 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by EvilMetahuman: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Odingo1:

who gave them the go ahead ,let Buhari announce it with Osinbajo that Nigeria have allow Biafra to secede and is now an independent country,that all Igbos should leave Nigeria territory in three months,then we will take you people serious, then we will do passover night and depart you people in peace.
what manner of stupidity and cowardice is this?

Shey na buhari go carry out this ultimatum?
Did any of your political leader come out to support your so called biafrat?

The same reason why jonathan wouldn't give you biafra or allowed biafraid to be discussed at national conference is the same reason why buhari won't give you biafrat.

Instead of you to hold on tightly to this opportunity given to you by the hausas you claim to be holding you back, you still want buhari to give you go ahead.

By the way, I thought if you people leave north, their economy will collapse?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Kenturkey048(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ziluxger:

Stop jumping up and down because northerners have given ultimatum. U westerners should stop giving north gut, making it look as if truly they are the first class citizens while the rest of us are conquered. U see that's why at times I like ipob, they are the only people that try their little best to match these northerners eye ball to eye ball thereby curtailing their excesses at times. Stop jubilating, the ultimatum by northern youths is a blessing, a win win for Biafrans.
you talk truth..westerners act like they're meant to be followers.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
God bless Arewa Youths for hastening the disintegration of this entity grin

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Eluwilussit(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Paperwhite:
Ngwaanu umu Chineke,kai ga naa ala anyi.bleeped up country with barbaric people as co-inhabitants.That also mean all abokis will also return home to face the BH monster they created & are running away from.Bring it on.Let divide this contraception faster than expected.

The idiots think the niger delta and South west will still be there when south east is gone. Dem go chop their kulikuli and suya tire. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Edu3Again:

Funny una no mind make dem kill us.
But make we waka una no want

I beg waka with your odious self. Name one person begging you to stay?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply)

Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.