Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (98685 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I don't think it memes what you want to meme.
HIHIHI!Nna Is it ur meme? na my meme ad I know Wetin I send..you be confirm ZOMBIE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
gberra:
bae, leave story ooo. Start packing!!. No be play o. I don talk my own.

Eboes now are like: Someone cannot play with the North again?? grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by fulanmafia: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Panic-mode activated....Your nigeria is toast..sai buhari till 2054 cheesy

fulanmafia:

He/She is Ibo, they can't help chestbeating before playing victim and running to Amnesty International to come and take pictures.

We know the drill undecided
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Ikenna0b: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You savages are shouting violence and when told you don't have the monopoly of violrnce, you deem it chest beating.

Oya kill, let's see if only one person knows how to kill as well.
No be una say igbo are criminals, you'll see that damn criminal come out of all of us.
If you like call it it chest beating, na your own palava

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by LionDeLeo: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

HIHIHI!Nna Is it ur meme? na my meme ad I know Wetin I send..you be confirm ZOMBIE.
Zombie? On a thread about an order for Igbos to pack out?
I repeat, go and learn the use of memes

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by divads(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
haqueurate:

who is panicking, lol
you have just been given biafra, instead of you to be celebrating. you are still crying........ pls what does IPOD want?
i don't really know what is wrong with u people.

11 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by LionDeLeo: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

You savages are shouting violence and when told you don't have the monopoly of violrnce, you deem it chest beating.

Oya kill, let's see if only one person knows how to kill as well.
No be una say igbo are criminals, you'll see that damn criminal come out of all of us.
If you like call it it chest beating, na your own palava
Stale

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by kingzizzy: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
olatiler:
There is something that wasn't clear to me about Biafra and the ppl calling for it
1) do All Igbo ppl calling for Biafra

Is it all Nigerians that want 'one Nigeria'?
2) do all Igbo ready to leave other tribe territory and fully relocate to their home land and remains there permanently

It is not a must a person must be a citizen of a country to live in that country
3) Lastly let all Igbo ready to relocate vacate other Territory mostly North because we all know that Aboki don't joke once they say anything

They should agree to Biafra first

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by bantudra: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
zionmade1:

Reality indeed.
All i need is biafra.
Is there anything worse dan being a nigerian?

hating nigeria in this type of way,will not help nobody......
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by gberra: 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
DocHMD:

At least ewedu muslims go remain slaves forever since fulani caliphate don collect kwara and Kogi? Na that one dey sweet my Biafran belle. grin grin
Ol boy, you still never get sense. Afonja ewedu that you use to eat at Iya amala's cateen has made you lost your sense of passion & humanity for ya people .

Don't worry about kwara & kogi. They aren't your problem. Your problem right now is that Uncle chidi, Aunty Amara & ya friends & fam need you to help them start packing. The North is magnanimous enough to have given you hell a lot of time so you won't be caught up unlike 1966.
Start Packing grin grin grin. Leave that pot of ewedu alone now & start packing. Odedo!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Ziluxger: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
gberra:
Ol boy leave story ooo. Start packing ASAP. Call your people in the North to start packing. grin grin
See how you are jubilating because the abokis have spoken. You have truly admitted that they are your masters and strength in battle.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by gberra: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

You wan take laughter tear my belle. My eyes don become water tap, biko. Abeg, sofly, sofly, inugo ?
Oga mi, Maybe, just maybe, they will start appreciating the Yorubas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hahahahahahaha!Nairaland na land of sum of naijaz jobless youths..I shuld go ad learn how to use memes?when your mate dey learn how to make money..you dey hia dey talk meme..ZOMBIE! take it ARgen tongue

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by divads(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by koropotopoto: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

[/s]
Nonsense trash

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by LionDeLeo: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Hahahahahahaha!Nairaland na land of sum of naijaz jobless youths..I shuld go ad learn how to use memes?when your mate dey learn how to make money..you dey hia dey talk meme..ZOMBIE! take it ARgen tongue

Ogbeni, how much money you don make?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by koropotopoto: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

[/s]
Nonsense trash
non of your business

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by kingzizzy: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
As an Igbo man, I have no problem with Northerners asking Igbos to leave their area.

What Im totally against is telling Igbos to go while holding on to 'one Nigeria'.

As they tell Igbos to go, they should support Biafra so Igbos can have where to go to

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by gberra: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
deji15:

Eboes now are like: Someone cannot play with the North again?? grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin.. That pics says a lot. I swear.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by olureignforever: 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
What does this northerners take themselves for. It shows clearly that this northerners think they own Nigeria. Bunch of illiterates.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
Now, this is getting really serious sad
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by soflygerian(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mtcheww.... Is this one news too?? Mumu they smell

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
myright:
Thank you Chukwu Okike Abiama
u dey here

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by jakandeola(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
I wish we send dem out of yoruba land so baby factry and fake drug will stop

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by LionDeLeo: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
kingzizzy:
As an Igbo man, I have no problem with Northerners asking Igbos to leave their area.

What Im totally against is telling Igbos to go while holding on to 'one Nigeria'.

As they tell Igbos to go, they should support Biafra so Igbos can have where to go to

Boy, start packing and stop all these stories.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:

More than your POP MAN don make cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Waka to them
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by LionDeLeo: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
olureignforever:
What does this northerners take themselves for. It shows clearly that this northerners think they own Nigeria. Bunch of illiterates.

No, they don't own Nigeria but they own the north. The order is; leave the north.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by repogirl(f): 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lazy bunch of scrawny almajiri paupers and peasants. They should just say they have been eyeing the properties belonging to Igbo people. Fools.

10 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nazacent: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
Situation report

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by LionDeLeo: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

More than your POP MAN cheesy

Hehehe.

Boy, go and continue hawking your gala, I don't have time for these trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by noona(f): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
hmmmm!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.