Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Can You Wear A Black Wedding Gown For Your Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wear A Black Wedding Gown For Your Wedding? (707 Views)

Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up / Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wear A Black Wedding Gown For Your Wedding? by StreetTV: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
You've got to hear what these beautiful ladies have to say about wearing a black wedding gown for their wedding. We think they are holding on to the African mentality...you know...they also dont mind the bridegroom wearing a black suit for the wedding.

Post your comment below.

www.streettv.com.ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3GQWEs_OpM

Re: Can You Wear A Black Wedding Gown For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Black is just a colour na.it's African mentality that's making us attach it to evils.
Re: Can You Wear A Black Wedding Gown For Your Wedding? by BigBelleControl(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
Na mourning thing be that.
Re: Can You Wear A Black Wedding Gown For Your Wedding? by Durhleepee(f): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tiny23:
Black is just a colour na.it's African mentality that's making us attach it to evils.

In most countries, Black is regarded as the color for mourning...Do you see people wear white when they are in mourning? It's just as simple asthe fact that red symbolises love, so it's not an African ‘thing’....Even Americans - that you all struggle to emulate- also regard BLACK as a colour to be worn when in mourning. So, it's what it is, don't question it. If you wish to wear black no one is stopping you. No need to drag AFRICAN MENTALITY into this. What the Bleep is wrong with the African Mentality? ehn? tell me?

You know, sometimes I just wish some forces can just pack all of you that are always criticizing Africans to one place.To think you are even an African, tch tch tch...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Wear A Black Wedding Gown For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Durhleepee:

In most countries, Black is regarded as the color for mourning...Do you see people wear white when they are in mourning? It's just as simple asthe fact that red symbolises love, so it's not an African ‘thing’....Even Americans - that you all struggle to emulate- also regard BLACK as a colour to be worn when in mourning. So, it's what it is, don't question it. If you wish to wear black no one is stopping you. No need to drag AFRICAN MENTALITY into this. What the Bleep is wrong with the African Mentality? ehn? tell me?

You know, sometimes I just wish some forces can just pack all of you that are always criticizing Africans to one place.To think you are even an African, tch tch tch...

Aunty,what happen na? You write this epistle on top one small comment wey I make,it is well.

1 Like

Re: Can You Wear A Black Wedding Gown For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Yes i can.

1 Like

Re: Can You Wear A Black Wedding Gown For Your Wedding? by StreetTV: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2017
Durhleepee:

Hhhmmm... nice one

(1) (Reply)

My Friend's Girlfriend Wants To Break-up With Him, because He Endorsed Her Cheating / What % Are Vjances Of Sister In Law Sex With Brother In Law If Staying Together / How Do U Deal With Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.