Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) (68773 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Olibboy: 6:07am On Jun 07, 2017
Na business call e go b. Dah man Na private jet.
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Garrirevenge(f): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2017
You see the man life.
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by IntrovertGuy: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2017
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by miqos02(m): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2017
cool
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Aburi001: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2017
Padiga:
Hahaha, Usain Bolt.

Life and death matter.
Even if soap dey eyes, man go shun the pains and do the needful grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2017
akpamuomenka:
My wife knows my pin codes etc. By the grace of God I have overgrown this.

ha ha ha
matured man smiley
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by calibet(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2017
shocked
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2017
Women and their problems ..... I can relate to fayose and his wife
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by johnp2(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2017
Journey of no end!!
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2017
The wife be like : agbaya oniranu aasiri e ma to tu

Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by calibet(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2017
Funny man
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Minemrys: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2017
kushercain:
Lwkmd grin grin The phone ring ma guy turn flash
see as speedforce blow curtain.
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Minemrys: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2017
Evablizin:
Lols,for him to run out of the bathroom with foam all over his body no be small thing,he pass flash
dis one na savitar.

1 Like

Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by AdiDami: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2017
There is practically no need for this to have happened if you heeded the advice that you take your bathe with your wife!
The phone would have rang out.
But seriously there is no excuse for cheating.
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by loomer: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2017
akpamuomenka:
My wife knows my pin codes etc. By the grace of God I have overgrown this.

But truth be told, there's no reason why husband/wife, bf/gf should pick up the other person's Mobil phone.
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Minemrys: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol. More stumps loading then tongue
oboy, this bae i dy fear u oh. U sure say u no be jazz girl so? This one u are talking abt stump ehn. Hmm.
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by justakpzz(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2017
grin grin
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2017
Minemrys:

oboy, this bae i dy fear u oh. U sure say u no be jazz girl so? This one u are talking abt stump ehn. Hmm.

I won't cut a man's penis for cheating, I'll simply cut him out of my life. Some women won't hesitate to chop you up though for betraying them & wasting their time with your BS
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by darkIsBeautiful(f): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2017
married men and cheating are like 5 and 6 .
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

For cheating.

Unless the marriage vows have changed, but to my recollection, there's a part that says-forsaken all others + what's yours is mine. Better ask the priest to be very specific about that one if you still intend to spread yourself around after marriage so you don't end up using a tube just to take a piss grin

There is another path to it than decapitation. ....DIVORCE ....and go ur way if can't cope.... Don't take laws into ur hand...... for better for worst
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by TechPanda(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2017
He Could Be One Of Those Waiting To Get Alert That Buhari Is Dead ?
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by boomssey(f): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2017
I can imagine.lol
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by akpamuomenka: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2017
loomer:

But truth be told, there's no reason why husband/wife, bf/gf should pick up the other person's Mobil phone.

Husband and wife, YES!.

Bf/Gf, NO!.

My wife picks any call that comes to my phones if I am not around and so do I. She knows my ATM pin etc, sometimes she posts comments on NL with this my handle, My facebook was opened by her. Why will I hide things from my wife, what if Mr death comes my way today?.
It is only an adulterous man and woman that hides h/her phone from their partners.

1 Like

Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 07, 2017
Evablizin:
Lols,for him to run out of the bathroom with foam all over his body no be small thing,he pass flash

Babe na business call... 30billion contract call can lead to dat..... nor b only oscolo matter

1 Like

Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 07, 2017
daylife7:

There is another path to it than decapitation. ....DIVORCE ....and go ur way if can't cope.... do take laws into ur hand...... for better for worst

But divorce is not in the vows grin "Worse" shouldn't be cheating since you agreed that you'd forsaken all others.
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by vanvino(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2017
loomer:

is there a Reason why they shouldnt?
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by cerowo(f): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy ;DThe man head dy house
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

But divorce is not in the vows grin "Worse" shouldn't be cheating since you agreed that you'd forsaken all others.
in sickness and in health. .. I guess is in d vow....
Prostitutional sickness... remember adductive cheating is a sickness
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Minemrys: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

I won't cut a man's penis for cheating, I'll simply cut him out of my life. Some women won't hesitate to chop you up though for betraying them & wasting their time with your BS
thank God say i no dy cheat. Since primary skul i never cheat, na n0w i want do am? Tah.
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by gileadinho(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2017
some Men needs to adjust o
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by kaplip(m): 9:56am On Jun 07, 2017
Hehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.