Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) (68780 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by salesforce: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ha
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by alaskido(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
sainty2k3:
Funny!
cheating is for the weak

Young man I disagree with you. Cheating is not for the weak. Variety is the spice of life. You cannot eat egusi soup everyday. Them no tell you say one pussy dey kill prick. You need to learn boy and grow fast grin grin grin
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by loomer: 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Hmmm, touching my wife's property cannot be taken as invading her privacy. You naked her and make love to her and you see picking her call as not respecting her privacy, I don't understand. In fact, there's nothing like privacy the moment you are married to her. If my phone rings while I am not around and my wife refuses to pick it, I will query her. You are married to help each other.

No vex, I don forget say na naija u dey
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by jamesbridget13(f): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lmao
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Smartademu(m): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
I can't imagine what other women have that my wife does not have. She knows all my pin codes to all my social media pages, am as open as a book to her. cool
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by sainty2k3(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
alaskido:

Young man I disagree with you. Cheating is not for the weak. Variety is the spice of life. You cannot eat egusi soup everyday. Them no tell you say one pussy dey kill prick. You need to learn boy and grow fast grin grin grin
smiley teacher don't teach me non sense.. Lol
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by kechywillz(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Fuckdamod: 10:04am On Feb 05, 2019
BCY39DW
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by alimohammedibn(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Nocomment ;DNocomment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.