Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) (68766 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 07, 2017
darkIsBeautiful:
married men and cheating are like 5 and 6 .

U know everything. ... I guess they cheat on their wife with female animals..... I guess young gals prefer married nen these days.....
but remember some younger fresher gals go fvck ur husband later o
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by shepherd003: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2017
sharp guy
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 07, 2017
daylife7:
in sickness and in health. .. I guess is in d vow....
Prostitutional sickness... remember adductive cheating is a sickness

Forsaken all others. Finish. Your other foolish sickness will be cured with a butcher knife grin
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by loomer: 10:00am On Jun 07, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Husband and wife, YES!.

Bf/Gf, NO!.

My wife picks any call that comes to my phones if I am not around and so do I. She knows my ATM pin etc, sometimes she posts comments on NL with this my handle, My facebook was opened by her. Why will I hide things from my wife, what if Mr death comes my way today?.
It is only an adulterous man and woman that hides h/her phone from their partners.

This is not about cheating. Even men wey their wives know their passwords still dey cheat.

I believe its just the ethics of having a mobile phone.
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by xynerise: 10:01am On Jun 07, 2017
Person go just get HBP for nothing undecided
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 07, 2017
Minemrys:

thank God say i no dy cheat. Since primary skul i never cheat, na n0w i want do am? Tah.

You're a good man smiley
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Funkybabee(f): 10:02am On Jun 07, 2017
mase were fun to ba je emi ni Iyawo eh walahii ma fo phone ye Mon leni
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Kabieosioba2000: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2017
You can still take a message through a call undecided Your excuses for this scenario are not good enough for me because under any circumstance, your wife is supposed to be or should be your right hand man. Remember, the day you say "I do", you become a team no matter what. So why now is she being excluded? Have a bath & let her take the call. Finish. The heavens won't fall.

If you are a woman and you want protect your marriage, please stop picking your husband's call and checking of his phone except he permit you to do so. Simple
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by MizAijay(f): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2017
Lmao...Oga ran out faster than the speed of light even with lather on his body.
No rest for the wicked or the cheaters in this context.
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Forsaken all others. Finish. Your other foolish sickness will be cured with a butcher knife grin

if u cut d peniis.... tongue and finger still.... abi fingering kissing and sucking another woman nor be cheating..

And if u lose guard cheat.... wetein d man go cut off....maybe block the hole with cement
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by akpamuomenka: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2017
loomer:

This is not about cheating. Even men wey their wives know their passwords still dey cheat.

I believe its just the ethics of having a mobile phone.

I agree with you but what will make a man to ban his wife from touching his phone if not unfaithfulness?. I hate men and women that are unfaithful in marriage.

1 Like

Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by femi4: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

For cheating.

Unless the marriage vows have changed, but to my recollection, there's a part that says-forsaken all others + what's yours is mine. Better ask the priest to be very specific about that one if you still intend to spread yourself around after marriage so you don't end up using a tube just to take a piss grin
The wife may turn out to be the others while Others packed in

2 Likes

Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by loomer: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2017
akpamuomenka:

I agree with you but what will make a man to ban his wife from touching his phone if not unfaithfulness?. I hate men and women that are unfaithful in marriage.

I didn't say ban, and why are u all referring to just the man. I said both ways.
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by loomer: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2017
vanvino:
is there a Reason why they shouldnt?

Cos it is a mobile phone. Not a land line.
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2017
daylife7:

if u cut d peniis.... tongue and finger still.... abi fingering kissing and sucking another woman nor be cheating..

And if u lose guard cheat.... wetein d man go cut off....maybe block the hole with cement

He can buy her a chastity belt grin
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Jumbus31(m): 10:29am On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:
When he wakes up with a stump between his legs, he's gonna say women are evil grin
Just because of ordinary cheating?
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by akpamuomenka: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2017
loomer:

I didn't say ban, and why are u all referring to just the man. I said both ways.

Sorry dear, I am also referring to the man and woman. No man will be happy if his wife is hiding her phone from him likewise the woman won't be happy as well.

1 Like

Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2017
Jumbus31:
Just because of ordinary cheating?

Oh, cheating is "ordinary"?

Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by bionixs: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2017
Evablizin:
Lols,for him to run out of the bathroom with foam all over his body no be small thing,he pass flash
crime would make a full grown adult act childishly. what are you hiding?

1 Like

Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by loomer: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Sorry dear, I am also referring to the man and woman. No man will be happy if his wife is hiding her phone from him likewise the woman won't be happy as well.

My mama dey leave her phone without password anyhow she likes, but my papa will never pick it up even if e dey ring.
Same thing my brother and his wife.
Even me and my babe.

Its not only about trust, but respecting other peoples privacy.

That na one reason I no fit carry another person phone and start to browse through am.
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Alphasoar(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2017
This one is heavily strong!

The wicked runneth when no man pursueth!
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Jumbus31(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh, cheating is "ordinary"?
Yes, I repeat ordinary cheatinggrin but if my girlfriend is cheating on me and you tell me...you owe me a new girlfriend I can't be single because of you. grin
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by chris31(m): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2017
This has become big issues in many homes i can testify from someone i know the way he guides his phone from her wife even police have not guide bullion van reach like that luck ran out of him one day he came back late & drunk trust women the first the wife did is to collect his phone and check d dial calls from there problem start .

The problem of single guys these days are married men coz you no fit drag women with them and that is also d reason why girls find it difficult to marry these days......who wan chop left over food?
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2017
Ladies always want to hear the sweetest tabooo.
Dont want reality but always trying to live a fantasy land life
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by akpamuomenka: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2017
loomer:

My mama dey leave her phone without password anyhow she likes, but my papa will never pick it up even if e dey ring.
Same thing my brother and his wife.
Even me and my babe.

Its not only about trust, but respecting other peoples privacy.

That na one reason I no fit carry another person phone and start to browse through am.

Hmmm, touching my wife's property cannot be taken as invading her privacy. You naked her and make love to her and you see picking her call as not respecting her privacy, I don't understand. In fact, there's nothing like privacy the moment you are married to her. If my phone rings while I am not around and my wife refuses to pick it, I will query her. You are married to help each other.

1 Like

Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by lovethchioma(f): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Husband and wife, YES!.

Bf/Gf, NO!.

My wife picks any call that comes to my phones if I am not around and so do I. She knows my ATM pin etc, sometimes she posts comments on NL with this my handle, My facebook was opened by her. Why will I hide things from my wife, what if Mr death comes my way today?.
It is only an adulterous man and woman that hides h/her phone from their partners.
God bless you Sir...
I wonder how people will be married and still hide things from their partner. What kind of marriage is that? That's why there's no longer trust in marriages and that's where problem starts setting in.
I believe it is only an adulterous man or woman that would keep things away from their partner.

There's nothing like privacy in marriage... please if you want privacy don't bother getting married.
You make love to someone daily but can't access their phones or other things in the name of privacy. Jeez... what the hell is that? This thing dey weak me.
Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by akpamuomenka: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
lovethchioma:
God bless you Sir...
I wonder how people will be married and still hide things from their partner. What kind of marriage is that? That's why there's no longer trust in marriages and that's where problem starts setting in.
I believe it is only an adulterous man or woman that would keep things away from their partner.

There's nothing like privacy in marriage... please if you want privacy don't bother getting married.
You make love to someone daily but can't access their phones or other things in the name of privacy. Jeez... what the hell is that? This thing dey weak me.

So many men are wicked to their wives and you can see that through their comments here. The truth remains that women are more matured in marriage than men, what so many men does is to brag 'I am the head, I am the head' but deep down there, women are the best. I cannot hide anything from my wife, if you like call me mumu. Every weekend I go home with my sales book for my wife to go through it. In one of her checks, she discovered that my sales are depreciating and I explained to her, she went at my back and collect huge some of money from her parents and pumped into my business. This is one of the things I have benefited by bn open to my wife.

3 Likes

Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by lovethchioma(f): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
akpamuomenka:

So many men are wicked to their wives and you can see that through their comments here. The truth remains that women are more matured in marriage than men, what so many men does is to brag 'I am the head, I am the head' but deep down there, women are the best. I cannot hide anything from my wife, if you like call me mumu. Every weekend I go home with my sales book for my wife to go through it. In one of her checks, she discovered that my sales are depreciating and I explained to her, she went at my back and collect huge some of money from her parents and pumped into my business. This is one of the things I have benefited by bn open to my wife.
Ignore anyone who calls you names.. they don't deserve your attention one bit. Most people wish to have a good home like yours that is filled with trust.
I wonder how people survive in marriages where there are no trust...
God should save the marriages of these days seriously... because with the mentality most people have towards marriages, there's no way they'll enjoy marriage.
May God bless your home sir... your home will continue to grow in strength.

1 Like

Re: When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) by mechanics(m): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
hahahahah, that's man must have first class in cheating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.