Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test (45745 Views)

Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Lloydfather(m): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2017
The comment was create to make Mr Ben and his DNA struggle more popular.
I don't believe a lady make such statement.
The comment was staged to cause public debate and also portraits women in bad light.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by nahzyla: 10:57am On Jun 07, 2017
MizMyColi:
Fucking one dick day in day out is a full time job nau. cheesy
How can you be taking care of one dick dutifully and you will still have time to be thinking of adding another one. sad

She must be superwoman
I do not envy her.

Honestly. It's tiring dealing with only one because one man's libido alone can get you fatigued of sex so fast. I dont get women that complain of sleeping with only one man. Its very baffling.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by uwanIsong(f): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2017
Women! We cheat more than the men..
Especially the married ones and they wickedly don't go far ...always within... brothers..uncles..your boss or hers..they make sure you collapse or develop BP once you are in know of their escapades.

At least na cry we go cry if we catch you
But you, you might die on the spot.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by bankable: 10:58am On Jun 07, 2017
i wanna perform at d glo concert and i need ur help by clicking d link below and liking my video u don't need to watch it jez like it. God bless u as u do so.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUucRSdBjsa/
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Josh44s(m): 10:58am On Jun 07, 2017
pocohantas:
I think most married women cheat with another person's husband. As she brings another man's kids home, the husband own kids might be somewhere else too. It's a vicious cycle. The woman is protecting her marriage naw.

Cheating wives isn't new, some ranting here might not be their father's son. grin suggest a DNA to your fathers too...we must curb this menace. It's worse in polygamous homes...

This ur comment weak me. God! Save me from hoes like this one angry

1 Like

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Psoul(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2017
You wanna see and enjoy more of Ben Victors facebook erotic posts? add him up in his Ila Otu Group. That guy is something else. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by uwanIsong(f): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2017
Lloydfather:
The comment was staged to cause public debate and also portraits women in bad light.

You think so...
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2017
Lol... It's actually easily to eat one banana day in day out... As long as the banana satisfies you.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by PastorAji(m): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2017
Please i would like to know the cost of doing DNA test in Ibadan or Osogbo

Thanks
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by ozoemenaca: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2017
There are so many of them like that woman every where but the truth is that their sins would certainly find them out one day. They may pretend but at the appointed time they would be exposed.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by burkingx(f): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2017
grin

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by chiraqDemon(m): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2017
Evablizin:
Nawa oo,this woman get alot of skeleton in her cupboard,may be she don play away match born one or two pikin.kai
This type of ppl can have 10 children from different men and none will be from her husband.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by IYANGBALI: 11:08am On Jun 07, 2017
What is DNA?is it the name of a condom or sweet?
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by IYANGBALI: 11:09am On Jun 07, 2017
PastorAji:
Please i would like to know the cost of doing DNA test in Ibadan or Osogbo

Thanks
in Ibadan it is just #1,500 while osogbo is #2,500
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Toks2008(m): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2017
O.M.G I'm just rolling on the floor laughing my ass out with tears in my eyes....Chai! this is hilarious and reminds me of how some nairaland ladies ask for my head on tray anytime I express my opinion on romantic issues.

The strangest part is that a child can look like the father and yet belong to another man cos according to a strange school of thought....they say it is the person a woman stays with while pregnant that the child usually resembles (don't know how possible tho)

Guys abeg wise up o cos most women and infidelity be like..

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by chiraqDemon(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2017
Nma27:
Lol... It's actually easily to eat one banana day in day out... As long as the banana satisfies you.
When she has been eating plantain and cassava at different hotels how will her husband's banana satisfy her widened black hole. Does she think that its easy for the husband to be fvcking her widened hole day in day out. Some women will have a special hell away from normal sinners

1 Like

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by thehedge(f): 11:16am On Jun 07, 2017
fake

cheap threat, I bet that fb acc wasnt even opened by a woman
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2017
chiraqDemon:

When she has been eating plantain and cassava at different hotels how will her husband's banana satisfy her widened black hole
Ask her oo
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by robotix: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Now all the married men that posted on that topic will all be thinking that she might be my wife..
I see so many DNA tests this week..
By the way, i pity the husband of that lady..
ladies like that, can kill the husband just to protect her secrets when the husband finds out..
She kills the man, and uses his wealth to take care of another guy's kids..
It happened in Benin in 2016.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by chiraqDemon(m): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2017
Its not hard to do dna test sef. Just call em to comr and take blood for malaria test then enter backyard and tell them to add dna test to the list amd keep it secret. Of it happens that the kids are not yours then u can chase the bitch out. If she's loyal just tear the results and throw it aeay and never speak of it

1 Like

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by thehedge(f): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2017
Lloydfather:
my thought exactly
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by booz(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2017
Blood group, when applicable is the most reliable first guess.
How would you explain how A and AB have an O baby?

1 Like

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Allwility: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2017
I dont think it's a fabricated story. That's Ben Victor from Ila Otu group on Facebook. Ben couldn't have made the story up to drive traffic on the group or seek out new members. Ila Otu is a secret group on Facebook. You cannot see them even if you search for them. You only become a member if invited.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by horia: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2017
Gourdoinc:
which people madam? the DNA seeking men abi

The DNA avoiding so called women.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by gnykelly(m): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
I am typing the full gist on a new thread. Watch out for it.

mention me when you do
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by moorevic(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2017
"the beautiful ones are now born" but when will "the decent ones be born"
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by PastorAji(m): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2017
Thanks....methinks I would have to do it for my son

Passport things
IYANGBALI:
in Ibadan it is just #1,500 while osogbo is #2,500
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by robotix: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2017
Josh44s:

This ur comment weak me. God! Save me from hoes like this one angry
she is being realistic brom
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by IdeyFindWife: 11:53am On Jun 07, 2017
pocohantas:
I think most married women cheat with another person's husband. As she brings another man's kids home, the husband own kids might be somewhere else too. It's a vicious cycle. The woman is protecting her marriage naw.

Cheating wives isn't new, some ranting here might not be their father's son. grin suggest a DNA to your fathers too...we must curb this menace. It's worse in polygamous homes...

Chai, the thing weak persin. That's why marriage is sacrosanct for me, i respeckt married people a lot, have never and will never do a married woman, in my mind's eye, i would keep seeing her as part of her hubby. Burrr, people's razzness not having boundaries is well to blame for this adultery-spike as well as several other factors that we keep seeing more of daily.

I dunno how we're ever gonna curb this slide in our generation with everybody getting better at hiding, justifying or owning the abnormal sh!t like it's necessary for couples to screww around; maybe if they invent really, really cheap DNA test-kits like those 3minute PT ones undecided? Even then we're still targeting women, what about their male counterparts who fit seduce married woman with their life sef!
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by enigmaticlion: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2017
AloyalNigerian:
LMAO grin grin grin
She's simply fighting for her marriage. cheesy
ashawo posing as a wife. I pray that she'll be exposed right now and publicly disgraced in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Character Traits Do Your Parents Have That Annoy You So Much? / Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.