Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test (45743 Views)

Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Youngzedd(m): 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lloydfather:
The comment was create to make Mr Ben and his DNA struggle more popular.
I don't believe a lady make such statement.
The comment was staged to cause public debate and also portraits women in bad light.

And a group with about 25k members shut down by Facebook?

To know the full gist, go to Facebook and search for "ila otu" without quote.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Berbierklaus(f): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
pocohantas:
I think most married women cheat with another person's husband. As she brings another man's kids home, the husband own kids might be somewhere else too. It's a vicious cycle. The woman is protecting her marriage naw.

Cheating wives isn't new, some ranting here might not be their father's son. grin suggest a DNA to your fathers too...we must curb this menace. It's worse in polygamous homes...
True talk grin
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
U still dey talk maybe ehnn, wit all that u read there angry undecided
Evablizin:
Nawa oo,this woman get alot of skeleton in her cupboard,may be she don play away match born one or two pikin.kai
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
How u go swallow am before angry ehn. I ask u now. Howwww angry na halfway? Hmm undecided
kowema:
I refuse to swallow story hook line n sinker
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Don't be too sure, many women don't think smart, some of them can't handle such hence would prefer doing same angry
profmallor:
The owner of the account threatening the man is most likely fake and is only fooling with him. No women that knows her kids are not her husbands would send such a message. This is an example of how easy it is to use social media to raise unnecessary dust and create false news.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by corpershun: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
chronique:
Lol. Even before I read his story, I've always known I'd do DNA test for all my kids. No time for nonsense. If the child ain't mine, the lady is getting thrown out of the house next day. My mother didn't give my father another man's child; nobody should start that nonsense with me.

How sure are you that your father is your father? Has he done DNA until then you can't boast

I'll advise everyone to do DNA but it doesn't change a cheating partner, when there are condoms.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by chronique(m): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
corpershun:

How sure are you that your father is your father? Has he done DNA until then you can't boast

I'll advise everyone to do DNA but it doesn't change a cheating partner, when there are condoms.

I know there are stupid people on the internet but your own stupidity trumps them all. There are ways you can ask questions without sounding stupid. Anyways, just to answer your silly question, I don't belong to the age bracket of children whose parents could possibly have been having affairs left right and centre. That aside, there are dominant genes and traits in my father,that all his kids have(aside from looks and physical features). All his kids from different wives, have a combination of almost all these traits. Besides, all his kids look like him.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Lloydfather(m): 12:34am On Jun 08, 2017
Youngzedd:

And a group with about 25k members shut down by Facebook?

To know the full gist, go to Facebook and search for "ila otu" without quote.
what are u trying to say
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Youngzedd(m): 6:59am On Jun 08, 2017
Lloydfather:
what are u trying to say

Go and do DNA test grin
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by corpershun: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2017
chronique:

Continue decieving yourself, you are even from a polygamous home and you are making noise... mtcheeew.
You think the man who raised another person's child didn't get the "oh he looks so much like daddy" talk. Stay there!
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by chronique(m): 7:15am On Jun 08, 2017
corpershun:

Continue decieving yourself, you are even from a polygamous home and you are making noise... mtcheeew.
You think the man who raised another person's child didn't get the "oh he looks so much like daddy" talk. Stay there!

Your Stupidity is top-notch, opening mouth saying cos you look like daddy you are daddy's son, let me tell you a personal experience, a distant friend is the daughter of her father's younger brother and she looks like 5 of her siblings...secret came out years later. May I shock you, the man had died...mtchewww Oloribobo, better don't run your mouth until you do a test. Polygamous Child.

P. S just say you are a product of the generation when DNA wasn't popular, cos there's no time women and men haven't been cheating.

Keep wallowing in your stupidity. I see how hard you are trying to pass a message to the world that your mother probably gave your father another man's child but guess what; it's none of my business. My family is settled. You can go ask your mother, questions that are disturbing you. Also ask your father to do a DNA test so you can be sure he's your father.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by corpershun: 8:28am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by corpershun: 8:29am On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=chronique post=57304286]

I won't dignify your stupidity because it's not enough to describe your person,

I am very married and faithful besides I am from a monogamous family where faithfulness
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by chronique(m): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2017
corpershun:

I won't dignify your stupidity because it's not enough to describe your person, you are more than stupid in lay man's word.
I only offered you an advice, If you are not faithful to your marriage in future don't expect one.

I am very married and faithful besides I am from a monogamous family where faithfulness is a virtue not from a dysfunctional family like yours where there are many wives who take turns begging for attention and end up sleeping with the gate man and driver to produce your kind.

A retard like you obviously isn't aware that having several wives in the good old days was a common thing in the African tradition and especially amongst the wealthy. I'm from a family that boasts of as much as 5 medical doctors, lawyers, accountants, engineers, pharmacists, economists, bankers, etc. Dysfunctional is so far from us and there isn't a lost sheep or vagabond amongst us. Before we go further, why not go ask your mother who your true father is, and also ask your father to do a DNA test to be sure you are his child? Or how hard is it taking your own advice since you want me to be sure my father is my father? You can ask your mother to tell you the truth about who fathered you cos only bastards talk the way you talk.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by wadetaw202: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2017
pocohantas:
I think most married women cheat with another person's husband. As she brings another man's kids home, the husband own kids might be somewhere else too. It's a vicious cycle. The woman is protecting her marriage naw.

Cheating wives isn't new, some ranting here might not be their father's son. grin suggest a DNA to your fathers too...we must curb this menace. It's worse in polygamous homes...

A dey tell u. It isn't easy. Imagine your son performing DNA test on his kids and finding out 2 out of 3 kids are not his. Won't that be bae? I'm sure you will accept the bastard kids as your grandchildren, or won't you?
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by pocohantas(f): 9:35am On Jun 08, 2017
wadetaw202:

A dey tell u. It isn't easy. Imagine your son performing DNA test on his kids and finding out 2 out of 3 kids are not his. Won't that be bae? I'm sure you will accept the bastard kids as your grandchildren, or won't you?
How can one person lack so much understanding? embarassed
Has you father done a DNA, after the ranting on NL...everyone should suggest it to their parents.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by wadetaw202: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2017
pocohantas:

How can one person lack so much understanding? embarassed
Has you father done a DNA, after the ranting on NL...everyone should suggest it to their parents.

If infidelity is the middle name of your mother, don't think every woman is like your shameles, cheating mum, OK?
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by pocohantas(f): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2017
wadetaw202:

If infidelity is the middle name of your mother, don't think every woman is like your shameles, cheating mum, OK?
Why getting worked up? grin
Just suggest it to the old man. As usual, your mothers and sisters are never shameless, who mama come be the shameless one? LOL!
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by wadetaw202: 10:29am On Jun 08, 2017
pocohantas:

Why getting worked up? grin
Just suggest it to the old man. As usual, your mothers and sisters are never shameless, who mama come be the shameless one? LOL!

Your mother will surely faint or may commit suicide the day the person you call father decides to do DNA for you and your siblings. Dont be surprised that the poor man you call father will turn out not to be your real father. Imagine realizing that you and your sisters and brothers belong to 3 different fathers. Maybe the shoe maker or mallam selling watermelon in your street is your real father, you can never tell.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by pocohantas(f): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2017
wadetaw202:

Your mother will surely faint or may commit suicide the day the person you call father decides to do DNA for you and your siblings. Dont be surprised that the poor man you call father will turn out not to be your real father. Imagine realizing that you and your sisters and brothers belong to 3 different fathers. Maybe the shoe maker or mallam selling watermelon in your street is your real father, you can never tell.
Yawns...very boring and predictable. Spread the word, DNA is the way to go...tell your fathers and family members. Bye Felicia
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by pocohantas(f): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2017
wadetaw202:

Don't ever tell your father about DNA. If you do, your mom will commit suicide and you and your sisters may soon be on Google, searching for your real fathers.
Bye Felicia
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by corpershun: 10:57am On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=chronique post=57307166]

You are not married but scared already cos you know you are a weak man, especially sexually cos that's why you will anticipate that your future wife would s
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by chronique(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2017
corpershun:

Be boasting of your family members, there are docs and lawyers that are mad, being one doesn't mean you ain't dysfunctional.

Your blood is hot cos I told you the truth, I don't need DNA I know my father but you, from a polygamous dysfunctional family needs cos even in the olden days women cheat, social media just brought about it awareness.
Ask your mother your true father and see how shocked she becomes. I would not ask my wife to take my children for DNA cos it's of no use, I trust her but you lack the fundamental virtue in your future marriage already.

I shouldn't be exchanging words with you cos you are still single and I'm sure not man enough to be in a marriage...part of the vows you will take in future is "Forsaken all others" so if you marry a woman that can't comprehend that line, you are to blame...Stupid Man, better work on yourself, so your wife doesn't bare you bast..rds.

You are not married but scared already cos you know you are a weak man, especially sexually cos that's why you will anticipate that your future wife would stray...

Foolish Fool!!!

I knew you were going to make me do this and I'd give it to you the want it. I want to believe that the man you think is your father is a good man but you don't sound like him. What does that tell you? He didn't father you. You're a bastard. Go look for your true father. He might be scavenging the refuse dump site in your maternal mother's home town. Truthfully, I agree that you "know" your father(the one they told you is your father). But you need to go and look for the one whose DNA is in you, and whose traits and genes you are exhibiting right now.

You trust your wife and so do the husbands of the numerous married women that have tried to sleep with me. Mo.ron,go figure how to use your peanut sized brains. This is 2017 and there's an extent to which trust can be applied. The pretty and gorgeous married lady who recently started chatting me up lately on social media and trying to be close, has a husband that trusts her too. Swine!!!

1 Like

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by corpershun: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=chronique .
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by chronique(m): 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=corpershun post=57313230][/quote]

Tell your village who.re of a mother who your community describes as everybody's meat, to show you how many men took turns to empty their semen in the public laterine that she brought you to the world with. By all standards, you will always be below me. Scallywag!
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by corpershun: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
chronique:

Hahaha...Weak man, chatting with someone else wife and wanting to do DNA.

Better learn the virtue of faithfulness.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by chronique(m): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
corpershun:

Hahaha...Weak man, chatting with someone else wife and wanting to do DNA.

Better learn the virtue of faithfulness.

This is how Impotent men behave... weak in everything...

Only to rain down abuses that's going back to you in multiple fold, I know your father couldn't handle his organ, learn to control yours so you don't get to raise up Bas... trds like he did you.

A word is enough for the wise... but I forgot that you are very foolish. You won't be able to discern...

Go and claim the mad man that is scavenging in the dump site in your village, whose semen formed you. I know you are ashamed but remember that blood is blood and family is family. You already have the DNA in you; remember? And say me hi to the village/community laterine/pit toilet that you came out from.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by corpershun: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
chronique:

Hahahahaha it's paining you...Your future wife will cheat on you cos you are valueless and without morals.

I won't descend to your level to insult the way you've been doing. This clearly shows how dysfunctional your family and upbringing is.

Don't follow the footsteps of your parents,
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by chronique(m): 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
corpershun:

Hahahahaha it's paining you...Your future wife will cheat on you cos you are valueless and without morals.

I won't descend to your level to insult the way you've been doing. This clearly shows how dysfunctional your family and upbringing is.

Polygamous Child no wonder he's scared of raising children from another man...
Like your sperm can father a child...better go and do SPA cos the way you are scared I'm sure you are a victim of azoospermia...

Every Polygamous man should do DNA for their children cos this guy is a clear definition that the mom was a who're who married anothers husband, seduced by a Randy father who couldn't satisfy women but wanted to show his prowess by marrying multiple.

Don't follow the footsteps of your parents, they gave a bad example, nothing like being raised in a monogamous home and having a 1man 1 woman relationship. If your father had one, your demented self wouldn't have been born. That's if hes your father and not the gateman of your wealthy home helping him satisfy your mom sexually.

You are one of the reason I detest polygamy wonder how a man sleeps with different women and the women sleep with different men in a bid to quench their sexual frustration therefore producing your kind that lacked parental guidance.

You just don't get it and that is just down to the fact that you're actually an imbe.cile and a dummy. In the good old days, it was a norm for Africans(most especially the wealthy and comfortable ones amongst them) to have more than one wife,especially those with traditional titles... Your dad couldn't have been able to afford the luxury of having more than one wife when he was busy roaming about from one refuse dump to the other, scavenging and looking for trash to eat. Let's assume he was even sane(which you and I know isn't true), poverty wouldn't have allowed him try it. Good part of it all is that my dad married women whose parents were also very comfortable....

We know your mom is the village who're that everyone pisses into, and is also used by the community to entertain strangers for peanuts or nothing. Kindly tell her I have a job for her. My dog needs her services for the week. I'd pay her well for it. Just tell her to make herself available for him to manage until I get him a female partner.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by corpershun: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=chronique post=57330295]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Character Traits Do Your Parents Have That Annoy You So Much? / Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.