Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test (45744 Views)

Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by chronique(m): 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=corpershun post=57331592][/quote]

I have given you my offer and my dog is waiting to urinate in the public toilet that bore you. Run along and deliver my message before you allow the poor thing starve and die of hunger.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by corpershun: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by chronique(m): 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
corpershun:

Offer her to your mom and dad since they are of the dog family, don't you think they need to crown their polygamous lifestyle with a 3some with your dog?

Haha I know why you have a dog instead of a wife at your age, you are yet to make money, you need her to satisfy your sexual desires and to keep your Randy parents in check.

Your mates are married and have fulfilled homes, you are here exchanging words with me, I'm sure you are older with the way you keep crying how twas in the olden days your folks married.

Better act your old age... Old senseless man when you are 60 you will be doing school runs cos you spent your youth using a dog as your companion.

A fool at 40 is a fool forever!!!

Too much gibberish and incoherent words. Are you about going senile like the one whose DNA you carry? Just look at the nonsense you spent time typing. Honestly,you're beginning to bore me.

Oh, you suddenly realized I'm older than you? Well, I ain't surprised. I wasn't expecting anything better in behavior from the son of a village who're and a lunatic. People like you are always condemned to the lowest cadres of the society and you have perfectly displayed the traits of kids from the gutter where you come from.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by corpershun: 12:19am On Jun 09, 2017
chronique:

Too much gibberish and incoherent words. Are you about going senile like the one whose DNA you carry? Just look at the nonsense you spent time typing. Honestly,you're beginning to bore me.

Oh, you suddenly realized I'm older than you? Well, I ain't surprised. I wasn't expecting anything better in behavior from the son of a village who're and a lunatic. People like you are always condemned to the lowest cadres of the society and you have perfectly displayed the traits of kids from the gutter where you come from.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by cococandy(f): 6:03am On Jun 09, 2017
Sounds like his fellow man sent him that message

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by cococandy(f): 6:05am On Jun 09, 2017
nahzyla:
The silly man fabricated that post himself, nobody sent him any message.

It's so obvious.

Such lies.... Shameless man
exactly

1 Like

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by profmallor: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hmmmmm, I dont think so, you see those woman that have the liver to go to such extremes are the cold calculating killer types. May we (men) never run into them. Amen

romeorails:
Don't be too sure, many women don't think smart, some of them can't handle such hence would prefer doing same angry
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by ayindejimmy(m): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2017
Bloggers manipulation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Character Traits Do Your Parents Have That Annoy You So Much? / Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.