Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test (46012 Views)

Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Josh44s(m): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
robotix:
she is being realistic brom

Realistic indeed!
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Sierusvirus(m): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
uwanIsong:
Women! We cheat more than the men..
Especially the married ones and they wickedly don't go far ...always within... brothers..uncles..your boss or hers..they make sure you collapse or develop BP once you are in know of their escapades.

At least na cry we go cry if we catch you
But you, you might die on the spot.

Scared of getting married grin
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by IdeyFindWife: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
Women..... They actually formed a group and reported the Facebook group repeatedly until Facebook took it down.

Somebody must be guilty somewhere then!

uwanIsong(f):
Especially the married ones and they wickedly don't go far ...always within... brothers..uncles..your boss or hers..they make sure you collapse or develop BP once you are in know of their escapades.

And there're lots of easy theories to that, which will actually make you sympathize with the female cause on this one like the other days we guys argued ourselves to a standstill about what it must feel like to be chicks. Mehn, you gals do try a lot on that one.

Going to all the trouble of looking nice (for probably one guy) then getting stripped mentally by every other guy you meet that day. Coping with and fending off unwanted "toasters" constantly even in ur dreams, haha. And for the married ones, too many would tell you they never went to the altar planning to cheat on their men but over the years, all things not adding up and possibly MrMan not living up to his "campaign manifesto like APC", you start seeing these women drying up, love-wise, and they start looking elsewhere for love.

That's why i personally always will advocate never mixing up issues, working ur love tryst for what it's worth and only seek separation as the last unavoidable option while never, ever stepping-out-on-ur-partner when married! Won't do married chicks either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by dominique(f): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
uwanIsong:

Speak for yourself pls
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by chronique(m): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lol. Even before I read his story, I've always known I'd do DNA test for all my kids. No time for nonsense. If the child ain't mine, the lady is getting thrown out of the house next day. My mother didn't give my father another man's child; nobody should start that nonsense with me.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Kondomatic(m): 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Somebody must be guilty somewhere then!
The story is on my profile.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by freddymanny49: 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Its better to get a girl pregnant and not marry her.
So far the guy looks after the baby. Women of
today are nothing but glorified demons from the pit
of Hell. Tua!!!
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Excellentmind: 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
As for me, there is nothing hidden under the sun. The truth about her infidelity must surface, not even the fake threat can stop it. She should just prepare for her doomed days!
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by freddymanny49: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Word

chronique:
Lol. Even before I read his story, I've always known I'd do DNA test for all my kids. No time for nonsense. If the child ain't mine, the lady is getting thrown out of the house next day. My mother didn't give my father another man's child; nobody should start that nonsense with me.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Burgerlomo: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
This shameless and adulterous woman can easily be track down, arrested and prosecuted for this threat if it happens in an advanced Countries.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by ozimec(m): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided PEOPLE CAN BE STUPID.

I think this kind of woman needs to be unmasked and disgraced. She is indeed a disgrace to womanhood. She is even confessed of been involved in a kidnapping case. Honestly the security agents needs to be involved in this matter. This kind of woman shouldnt be allowed to go free, Mr. Ben should follow this matter up and ensure the woman is apprehended. Rubbish!
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by IbBarham(m): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by IdeyFindWife: 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
ednut1:
Publicity stunt

For where? Haha, u go fear-fear! When the cougar-bitches don hammer the FB group down already undecided. Dat Mr Ben sef shud go and hire bodyguard asap because if dem gbab him, they will rip off his dikc. Hell hath no fury like an olosh0 exposed!

ozimec:

I think this kind of woman needs to be unmasked and disgraced. She is indeed a disgrace to womanhood. She is even confessed of been involved in a kidnapping case. Honestly the security agents needs to be involved in this matter. This kind of woman shouldnt be allowed to go free, Mr. Ben should follow this matter up and ensure the woman is apprehended. Rubbish!

I can imagine how she would be running circles around her husband, she'll be the sugar-mummy brazen-bitch player type, she don sell her husband, collect money spend change sef.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by MizMyColi(f): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
grin
nahzyla:

Honestly. It's tiring dealing with only one because one man's libido alone can get you fatigued of sex so fast. I dont get women that complain of sleeping with only one man. Its very baffling.

She must be from mars.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by MizMyColi(f): 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
nahzyla:

Honestly. It's tiring dealing with only one because one man's libido alone can get you fatigued of sex so fast. I dont get women that complain of sleeping with only one man. Its very baffling.

Well, maybe she doesn't go to work, do house chores, school runs and other roles that women normally do.
After doing these, where is the chance to run after Diickk kwanu?
cheesy
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by neveah(f): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Gourdoinc:
Chineke Nna. women will not finish sumborri
lmao...u will Nt kill me oh
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Exciton(m): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
This isn't even about infidelity. It's about being completely fucking stupid! Well, apart from the case of the husband being impotent.

I just can not understand why Naija women don't use contraceptives regularly + insisting on protection.

If they did, our population would probably be half of what it is. I'm willing to wager that up to half of our jobless youths were unplanned/unwanted babies.

This is why sex education is important!
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by GloriaNinja(f): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
ozimec:

True

1 Like

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by MNDY(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
But seriously, my take on this DNA is that it should be applied majorly with unmarried people vis-a-vis unwanted pregnancy. Some girls can force a n.igga into accepting a child that is not actually his. The married can rest the DNA issue, especially if the child/children are grown up to avoid serious trouble.
~
I was walking by just yesterday and our neighbour here was scolding a young man who got his daughter pregnant and had maybe come to tell him that he was marrying someone else or to ask for more time whatsoever.
~
The guy was sitted carrying on his laps the child born for him by the man's daughter and the man was shouting at him: "I will not agree", "I cannot allow you spoil my daughter just like that", "did I force you to fc.uk her and get her pregnant?" (he even made that last remark as explicit as I have it written).
~
In my head, I was like: This guy may not even be the father of that child truly afterall fa.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by seunakin231(m): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ogun laye ooooo cheesy promiscuous women everywhere
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Pringlez: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
ednut1:
Publicity stunt

God bless you. You don't expect me to believe that thing up there na.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by mrkel(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
This drama reminds me of the post I made some months ago on nairaland on the subject matter " Most first born in Nigerian home are bastards" written by by DNA expert in Nigeria. For those desirous of reading it, here is the link:

https://www.nairaland.com/2994467/most-first-borns-nigeria-bastards
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Gourdoinc(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
neveah:
lmao...u will Nt kill me oh
omalicha Biko don't be die or laugh ur ass off. last time I heard, men love women with their ass intact
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kobicove:
These fabricated stories on social media are becoming too frequent undecided

You're obviously ignorant​ of all the shii that goes on in the world every day.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by chib4true(m): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
I don't see the need for the DNA test.If you look like Mike Ezuruonye and your children look like 2Face,.....

Kasala don burst.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Ballotelle(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
please what is the cost of dna test in nigeria
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Kobicove(m): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

You're obviously ignorant​ of all the shii that goes on in the world every day.

So you mean to tell me that you actually believe this crap about the woman sending him a threatening message on Facebook?

I don't doubt that these things happen in real life...but I certainly do not believe that an supposed adulterous woman would go to the extent of cussing out someone on social media if she truly wants to hide her philandering deeds undecided
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by longerthroat(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kobicove:

Fabri gini? join Ben Victor's Ila otu group on facebook and see things for yourself...
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Youngzedd(m): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kobicove:

This isn't fabricated.

The story is incomplete. Go to Facebook and search for "ila otu" without quote for the full gist.

DNA has been trending on Facebook since then. The secret group has up to 25k members.

Cc Kobicove
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Youngzedd(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
longerthroat:

Fabri gini? join Ben Victor's Ila otu group on facebook and see things for yourself...

Choi! See them disciples shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) / See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.