Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React (56247 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React / Seun Onigbinde Resignation: Oby Ezekwesil, Banky W, Others React / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by PearlStreet(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2017
eosigwe:
Yoruba people are bunch of cowards and sly motherfuckers

He who has no knowledge of history is doomed to repeat it. Benjamin Adekunle, Olu Obasanjo, Col. Iluyomade and Co. dealt with your fathers. Your own case is small.

You're insulting and fighting other people. Hope you lot can feed yourselves? Cos if the north refuses to send food to you folks again, you'll start crying genocide.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2017
adadike281:
My people have suffered so much in d hands of ndi Hausa! they even issued out warning this time around and for that am grateful. Ndi Igbo, akulueulo! come back uncle Frederick! my dad was wise enough to buy a shop at oshanja main market Onitsha even though we were born in kwara state. the north have always been jealous of ndigbo and it didn't start today.
nne inno na facebook?
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2017
Kathmandu:
Who are you? Go and clean your nose.

Can you imagine a Nobody like you that can't even subscribe a monthly data plan forming hero here
Lwkmd.. na you dey sub for'am??

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by MahatmaGhandi: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2017
Those that are scared should move, those that are not should stay. After carrying out the threat, Newton's third law of motion will be explained and demonstrated to them in a language that they can understand.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by DSoj(m): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Its very funny how people rush to condemn drastic moves of others while they sit and say nothing about the nonsense of the other party.

The useless IPOB has been going about dishing nonsense.
Drawing useless maps.
Claiming lands thats not theirs an they can never get.
Creating tension and hatred.
Heating up the polity
Many people denouncing them as an invitation to anarchy

Selfishly Stopped commercial activities that affected mostly those not involved in their craps.

Their own home is not even settled or united.

These people talking now pretended they didnt see the excesses of the jaundiced ipob.
Now another party has started its own, threatening, they found their croaked voice.
Where were they when the jobless kanu was preaching violence on his useless radio?

Nonsense.

I say it again. At the end, Igbos will lose most
Igbos will Curse kanu and Ipob.

Quote me.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by spinna: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2017
That dirty group that said this dirty thing should equally be ready to move all northerners back to the north, i thought it was fake news at first, gosh in 2017!

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by eph12(m): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2017
simplycarro:
Odumakin is on his own, he is definitely not speaking for me.
One of the mercenaries spotted

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Amarabae(f): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2017
ERockson:
Any Yoruba person that marries igbo cannot speak for the Yoruba on this very important issue . Mr Yinka was right to a little extent but we need pure yoruba . The like of FFK ,Yinka and the likes should watch as we send igbos out of yoruba land at the appropriate time.
and you think Lagos IGR will remain the same if Igbos vacate Lagos?
The Port in Lagos, who controls the importation there? Huh? The Markets and investments, where will the tax come from again? Hahahaha.
Even Tinubu can't make this comment you just made.
He knows what is at stake.
Go and prepare for your neco gce, boy and drop mummy's phone.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2017
I think everyone should condemn this. Most of you commenting have not lived in the north. You don't know how this violence work.

I've seen how a skirmish for the position of emir between two brothers led to the killing of other innocent people.

I've seen Southerners killed because of some idea to bring Miss World tournament to Nigeria. You think your tribe or religion matters.

Majority of us don't understand the psyche of these killers. They think these guys kill because you are not a Muslim or you are not from their tribe.

It is both. You must be from their tribe and religion if you must be spared. Your religion doesn't matter. You'd be killed if of the different tribe and same religion. You'd also be killed if you are of same tribe but different religion.

Everyone must condemn this. This is not an opportunity to blame or laugh. These guys are different from Southerners. The DSS must act now.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by dragonking2: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2017
Philistine:
Odumakin is the biggest fool in the whole universe, he speaks for himself and not the Yoruba nation. The Yorubas know their real enemy in this geographical expression called Nigeria. Odumakin should shut up and speak for only himself and his Igbo wife!

simplycarro:
Odumakin is on his own, he is definitely not speaking for me.
He is actually speaking for you too. You think that the northerners know the difference between igbo and yorubas? Do you know the difference between Hausa and Fulani by face only?

Infact, all southerners need to come back.

My nigerdelta brothers and sisters who are there should come back asap.

Then we can also drive them away from the south.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2017
Guyman02:
Those Northern Youths do not speak for the Middle Belt neither do they speak for the Northern Christians; this is not 1966 when the North was under fiefdom of Sardauna, we are in 2017.

Northern minorities have no problem with Igbos but rather with Hausa and Fulani leadership who have dominated everything in the Nigeria and finds the Northern minorities useful ONLY during general elections; using herdsmen and Boko Haram to displace people from their ancestral lands, kidnapping mainly Christian girls in Chibok (which was not carried out by Igbos as they are also victims of BH).

The gallant men and women of Middle Belt fought hard against the innocent Igbos, helped in starving them to death to keep Nigeria One and today there is nothing for us to show for the and that would NEVER be repeated again. Hausa and Fulani were very few who fought in that war and in the trenches because they dominated the officer corp and protected their people in the Army from the 'Ogbunigwes' and rockets.

on behalf on the middle belters to the igbos, we are sorry for the role we played towards you, we were miseducated

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by HiddenShadow: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2017
DSoj:
Its very funny how people rush to condemn drastic moves of others while they sit and say nothing about the nonsense of the other party.

Drawing useless maps.
Claiming lands they can never get.
Heating up the polity

Selfishly Stopped commercial activities that affected mostly those not involved in their craps.

These people talking now pretended they didnt see the excesses of the jaundiced ipob.
Now another party has started its own, they found their croaked voice.

Nonsense.

Quote me

If Igbos will lose, why haven't your hopeless National Assembly inserted a referendum law into the constitution

14 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by amshigida: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2017
mcbreeze:
It is a good news in positive direction.
if we leave, we will know who will suffer it most.
National assembly has failed to address the ravaging issue in the country.
Referendum is the only way to solve this problem.
let people decide where they belong.
This is democracy.
I learnt that yorubas are of the most educated tribe in Nigeria but my sadness is why they are openly supporting this blooding sucking northerner especially here on Nairaland.
Let me just believe that certificate is not common sense.
YOU SEE ANOTHER WAHALA THE AREWA YOUTH ARE JUST HELPING THE IGBOS TO GO BACK TO BIAFRA LAND SINCE THEY SAID THE NORTH ARE VERY POOR BUT THEY ARE STILL LIVING IN THE NORTHERN PART OF THE COUNTRY MAKING MONEY MORE AND MORE ,SILLY IGBOS

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by chukadiho1(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2017
Something is definitely wrong in this country

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by nNEOo(m): 8:50am On Jun 07, 2017
let it begin.....

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I think everyone should condemn this. Most of you commenting have not lived in the north. You don't know how this violence work.

I've seen how an skirmish for the position of emir between two brothers led to the killing of other innocent tribes.

I've seen Southerners killed because of some idea to bring Miss World tournament to Nigeria. You think your tribe or religion matters.

Majority of us don't understand the psyche of these killers. They think these guys kill because you are not a Muslim or you are not from their people.

It is both. You must be from their tribe and religion of you must be spared. Your religion doesn't matter. You'd be killed if of the different tribe and same religion. You'd also be killed if you are of same tribe but different religion.

Everyone must condemn this. This is not an opportunity to blame or laugh. These guys are different from Southerners. The DSS must act now.
none of us can stop the times, you cant wish change away.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by 9japrof(m): 8:50am On Jun 07, 2017
malton:
That shiiit should be condemned by all and sundry.

When those Northern youths go berserk, it's not just the Igbos that will feel the brunt. They are too dumb to tell the Igbo man apart from an Urhobo, for instance. Once you look and dress a certain way, off your head goes.

Not even northern Christians or middle-beltan Muslims will be spared.

It's better to nip it in the bud while we all still can.

Our collective condemnations will force the security to act proactively. Otherwise, you know they won't do shiit.

I mean, their favored sons are the ones playing villain here.

I pray no harm comes to anyone or their property on account of this.

And while they are at it, they should keep Plateau State out of their madness. Igbo lives and properties are safe here, we'll go to war to defend them if need be.

One mo.ron cannot decide the fate of people in my state just because he formed/belongs in some silly group that holds no meaning whatsoever.

MotherFu#ers!

Honestly, sometimes they even pounce on their fellow Muslims just because he is from yoruba, middle belt or even their fellow northerners just because he is not sympathetic to their cause.

Though I view this as a random threat, a part of me still nurtures some fear not because I live in core north but because these illiterate northerners just need a plate of food to go berserk and do random killings.

Time without number it has been proven that they own Nigeria and nothing would happen to them even if they make threats, no security agency would put them to order, buh let any southern figure raise his ugly head to say kill them when they come to attack you, protect yourself and the next day they would dash him three days vacation in DSS detention facility...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by raystanley(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2017
reptile1:
Three months is far. They shud make it next month let's see if a Hausa man has too heads.

we will cut off as many as possible...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by eph12(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2017
DSoj:

Drawing useless maps.
Heating up the polity

Nonsense.

Quote me
So you wrote all these so you could be quoted? Weh done sir. Now I realize most of you guys don't mean all these things but for attention seeking purpose.

9 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by dragonking2: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2017
ehie:
on behalf on the middle belters to the igbos, we are sorry for the role we played towards you, we were miseducated
Wow, I never knew you were from the middle belt. Which state?

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by jokinexcel(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2017
Wow this is great news. 3 months is too far na. Let the igbos come back home immediately. This will quickly make biafra a reality

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 07, 2017
dragonking2:
Wow, I never knew you were from the middle belt. Which state?
nah too much information

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Nne5: 8:52am On Jun 07, 2017
DSoj:
[s]Its very funny how people rush to condemn drastic moves of others while they sit and say nothing about the nonsense of the other party.

Drawing useless maps.
Heating up the polity

Nonsense.

Quote me[/s]
Big load of crap

19 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by adadike281(f): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2017
CHIZZYCHEALSEA:
nne inno na facebook?
MBA! jisike ka' m ji abata nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by isnovic(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2017
seunmsg:

In very clear terms, Odumakin does not speak for the Yoruba race so, let nobody get this twisted. Nnamdi kanu and his ipob group are Yoruba haters and not allies. We will not support them when the seed of discord and violence that they've been sowing eventually germinates.

So you will fight alongside the Hausa man instead against the 'Igbo haters'?

If you do...then you have not learnt anything.

10 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by StateNews: 8:52am On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Raptureminded(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2017
grin grin
PearlStreet:

He who has no knowledge of history is doomed to repeat it. Benjamin Adekunle, Olu Obasanjo, Col. Iluyomade and Co. dealt with your fathers. Your own case is small.

You're insulting and fighting other people. Hope you lot can feed yourselves? Cos if the north refuses to send food to you folks again, you'll start crying genocide.
Lol this got me laughing

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by SuperBlack: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2017
Philistine:
Odumakin is the biggest fool in the whole universe, he speaks for himself and not the Yoruba nation. The Yorubas know their real enemy in this geographical expression called Nigeria. Odumakin should shut up and speak for only himself and his Igbo wife!
E pain u that A yoruba man spoke for d Igbos. Go and get lost.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS / American Voting Center Vs Nigerian Voting Center - Nigerians Reacts / Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.