Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React (56335 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React / Seun Onigbinde Resignation: Oby Ezekwesil, Banky W, Others React / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by smilingface(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2017
dragonking2:
When the northerners start killing, do you think the Yorubas in the north will be spared? Odunmakin is very wise and he is protecting his own people, so stop all these childish rants.
exactly why I shake my head concerning how Yoruba's are celebrating this threat due to their hatred for igbos...they forget that when the times come hausa fulani will also deal with them because issue such this can easily turn religious with christains including muslem yorubas that hausa fulani considered to be fake will all feel the impact.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2017
jamesibor:

Because you are a mercenary.
gbam! epic

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Timbuktuo: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2017
malton:

cry

Abeg don't o; because I have interest in Yoruba land.
grin grin

Sorry, too late at this point. Yoruba's are coward and spineless. I think it will even favor you guys as you can come and take over our lands after killing us cowards and taking our women. Surely, that should be incentive enough.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:39am On Jun 07, 2017
seunmsg:

In very clear terms, Odumakin does not speak for the Yoruba race so, let nobody get this twisted. Nnamdi kanu and his ipob group are Yoruba haters and not allies. We will not support them when the seed of discord and violence that they've been sowing eventually germinates.
who needs Afonja fear! fear!! support Biko?
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Nne5: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2017
vannessa7:

[s]when you sow wind, you reap whirlwind, Ibo's had it coming, your level of hatred for everyone is appalling, you hate, hate, hate oh how you hate, and you expect love from your object of hatred, it's not possible. your attitude is part of the reasons the north is taking this stand, Yoruba s are more tolerant though but we are not fools[/s]
Just look who's speaking. Lool.

Bitter soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by seunmsg(m): 9:39am On Jun 07, 2017
ikechizoba:

But the funny thing here,is that they are not asking for your help or support, even during the civil war,they faced their enemies squarely without any support from you, stop assuming that they need your help,all they need from you people,the yourbas,is to simply mind your business,stop nagging and keep running errands for the north.

Nothing bad in setting the records straight early enough so as to avoid cries of betrayal thereafter. Your people are still blaming Awolowo and Yoruba people for betraying you in 1967, we don't want a repeat of that misunderstanding again hence the need for this clarification.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by fecosequence(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2017
Limitednow:
If it were MASSOB that issued that threat to Northerners, the DSS and Security agents would have hunting for them.

This show that, there are people who own this country
nwanne m I fugo Ya.. we ft no talk am finish dss don locate US.. but mk we dey look fg stand on that statement..
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Djnotte88(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2017
The Hausa's, Igbo's and the Yoruba's are a curse to this Nation. We the minorities would have fared better together but this so called major tribes are the ones killing and holding this country to ransom...May God help us

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by deedeedee1: 9:40am On Jun 07, 2017
Statsocial:

I'm Yoruba and I am proud of odumakin. God bless you for speaking love. My Igbo brothers are not going to be made to leave south west.case closed
You are on your own in this one

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by MicroBox: 9:40am On Jun 07, 2017
emi14:

Allow these evil people to go. They are wicked you still need them in one Nigeria . Speaking from both sides of the mouth.
When you become a father, you will understand.
Are the Igbos really oppressed and marginalized in Nigeria, the answer is capital NO.
Goto Burma (Rohinyga) and see real marginalization and oppression.
Goto to Alaba Market, Sabon Gari Market in Kano and every state capital in Nigeria and see how Igbos live big without any fear or threat to their life or property.
The problem of Igbo is Greed.. So no leader will allow BIAFRA to actualize in his or her dispensation.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by engrpheleeks(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2017
StateNews:

http://sunnewsonline.com/afenifere-massob-adc-iym-others-react/
Honestly I think the igbos should go back home and invest. There is too much hate already for them all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Riduane: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2017
FrankGiel:
W
That my problem with many muslims. This is the time to speak now!! After these blood hungry youths start a massacre, they will say they are not fighting for Islam. Islam is a religion of peace.. This is the time to put ur house in order not until crisis comes

How is their rascality related to Islam?
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by ERockson: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2017
Amarabae:
and you think Lagos IGR will remain the same if Igbos vacate Lagos?
The Port in Lagos, who controls the importation there? Huh? The Markets and investments, where will the tax come from again? Hahahaha.
Even Tinubu can't make this comment you just made.
He knows what is at stake.
Go and prepare for your neco gce, boy and drop mummy's phone.

Little Girl! Stop blackmailing the yoruba with your so called tax and investment in yoruba land. How stupiid can you guys be for paying tax in yoruba land and refuse to pay in it your region. Take that investment into your region and pay the tax there

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Cooly100: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2017
smilingface:
exactly why I shake my head concerning how Yoruba's are celebrating this threat due to their hatred for igbos...they forget that when the times come hausa fulani will also deal with them because issue such this can easily turn religious with christains including muslem yorubas that hausa fulani considered to be fake will all feel the impact.

You don't know the Yorubas...They are not celebrating...in their hearts they are mourning...They are just pretending...No other tribes have more pretenders than the Yorubas...They know if Igbos leave...Lagos will become another Detroit...The abandoned buildings will become another brown roof Ibadan in no distant time....

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by APCsupporter: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2017
SirMazi:

And who cares....Go read about UN rules,try to make google your close pal

UN doesn't force any country to accept aliens. a sovereign state has the right to choose who comes and who doesn't. where was the UN when we did Ghana Must Go? why didn't the UN stop Donald Trump from banning Muslims? why do you even want to remain in Nigeria after insulting us and calling us animals?

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by ProWalker: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2017
seunmsg:

We are both saying the same thing. Be ready to fight your war alone and don't equate the misguided statement from Odumakin to mean Yoruba's are with you.

You people should not take offence to my clarification. Awolowo made a statement before the civil war that was misunderstood by Ojukwu, we don't want a repeat of the same misunderstanding this time around.

seunmsg, God bless you real gooooooddd!!, this is exactly what I'm saying, Igbos will generally misconstrue this Odumaking rubbish as the Yoruba stand and when it goes contrary to that, they will call Yorubas all sort of names they can come up with.
Igbos should lean from history.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by hardbody: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2017
seunmsg:

We are both saying the same thing. Be ready to fight your war alone and don't equate the misguided statement from Odumakin to mean Yoruba's are with you.

You people should not take offence to my clarification. Awolowo made a statement before the civil war that was misunderstood by Ojukwu, we don't want a repeat of the same misunderstanding this time around.

Just steer clear. Is that a difficult request to grant? We will tidy our shi.t if you don't get muddled up or start taking sides and selling out as usual. I am a keen student of history and I have read in depth materials on how Banjo sold out and how the middle belt were the foot soldiers during the Biafran debacle. When push comes to shove, we can stand on our own and take the punch up the jaw, but certainly the same way nemesis is catching up with the middle belters is how it will catch up with you lot if you try to sabotage us again like your sage Awo did. Mark my words.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Timbuktuo: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2017
smilingface:

Shut up. Did you tell this to Nnamdi Kanu when he encouraged the lynching of Kumuyi and other people? You people have down the seeds of war and this is a natural response. Every man for himself now. Anybody who doesn't have the good sense to relocate to their on homeland will be proving Darwin right. Everyone should go back to their regions and defend their homes. Save your concern for your kinsmen and relatives. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by LordAdam16: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2017
bakynes:
The Igbos have really insulted the other tribes on their quest for Biafra. They could have called for this referendum without insults, that way tensions wouldn't have risen like this.

You can be rested assured, if the War breaks out between Hausa/Fulani and Igbos, Yorubas will not be joining any of the parties to fight any war, we will simply use that opportunity to peacefully and diplomatically declare our separate state from Nigeria.

I will advise the Minorities in the South to come together to form their own separate country likewise the minority in the North. They should not join any of the major tribes(Igbos,Yorubas or Hausa-Fulani)

Sense at the bolded.

I'll admit, I didn't see this notice coming. And I waited this long to respond because I felt the news was probably unsubstantiated (fake).

FriendNG, what is the rational for the recent announcement? It plays perfectly into the hands of the secessionists and sounds counter-intuitive to me at least for the North.

Anyway, time to keep more cash at hand. I do not want to be in this country when another 1967 happens.

because for 9ja, everything dey start as joke until gbege happen...

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Afonjas are of the impression that they will be spared if igbos are to be evicted from the North ......

South is one when violence breaks out.

MODIFIED..... Afonjas are strange breed of species.
They supported the post election violence in the North but at the end, their people were the victims. Now they are flaring their ewedu-ravaged teeth cheering this show of shame from the North...

Funny they forgot the Ile-ife massacre is still fresh in the minds of Hausas
u dey mind dem?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Billygee2u: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2017
seunmsg:

In very clear terms, Odumakin does not speak for the Yoruba race so, let nobody get this twisted. Nnamdi kanu and his ipob group are Yoruba haters and not allies. We will not support them when the seed of discord and violence that they've been sowing eventually germinates.
Igbos will never seek afonjas support.
afonjas can't act against their slave masters.
Ife comes to mind. Have the afonjas dealt with their slave masters( Abokies ) that slaughter them in Ile Ife, still call the entire yorubas criminals and locked them up with their traditional rulers.
you can't help give somebody freedom when you are locked up in a slavery cage.
Igbos detest cowards.
Afonjas save yourselves first from your slave masters before seeking for attention

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by krack89: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
You want an independent iboland but at the same time you do not want to go back to iboland. Funny lot.

Cow head... just because Britain want to exit from UK. All of them will now move back and stay in Britain... use your head...

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by kenny987(f): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2017
FKO81:

ipob group are Yoruba haters 100% cool cool every body should answer his father's name

Since u think u can distinguish between IPOB and the Igbo as if they have marks on their foreheads, let me ask: Is the threat against all persons of Igbo origin in the North or against IPOB?

At least be honest in your hatred, it's more honourable that way.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Timbuktuo: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2017
seunmsg:

Nothing bad in setting the records straight early enough so as to avoid cries of betrayal thereafter. Your people are still blaming Awolowo and Yoruba people for betraying you in 1967, we don't want a repeat of that misunderstanding again hence the need for this clarification.

May your days be long and fruitful. Let everyone know where the other stands. Nobody wants illiterates misrepresenting another tribe in the future.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2017
adadike281:
OK, will reply your mail
dont know how 2 check mail here.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by malton: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Sorry, too late at this point. Yoruba's are coward and spineless. I think it will even favor you guys as you can come and take over our lands after killing us cowards and taking our women. Surely, that should be incentive enough.

grin grin grin

There's not a chance it will come down to that, ever.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2017
seunmsg:

And am still saying it,they dont need your help, and there will be nothing like war,nobody is starting any war,the Igbos know that,all they want is Biafra, there are many ways to kill a rat without shedding blood.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by koropotopoto: 9:46am On Jun 07, 2017
simplycarro:
Odumakin is on his own, he is definitely not speaking for me.
I taught you're from SS

ok i get it. Edo state of SS
grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Ikenna0b: 9:46am On Jun 07, 2017
smilingface:

Let them rejoice.

They did the same in every attack up north. In the hatred fpr igbo,,they pray for Igbos to be killed and always they end up being part of the victims.

Abeg allow the clowns to rejoice as usual. You know death makes them masterbate

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by tiger28: 9:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
you mean you will join north to fight igbos oya now first issue an ultimatum that igbos should leave south west
SOON!!!
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Guyman02: 9:46am On Jun 07, 2017
seunmsg:

I can feel the cowardly fear in your hearts and subtle appeal to the Northern Youths that we are not with the Igbos; we know what you can do please spare us. This kind of statements from Yoruba Muslims like you is the reason why Yorubas in Kwara still 'dobale' to a Fulani Emir.
Get out of hear with your timidity. Nonsense!

Who is threatening war if not the Northern Youths, IPOB and MASSOB have been peaceful in their agitation.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Ikenna0b: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2017
koropotopoto:
I taught you're from SS

ok i get it. Edo state of SS
grin

So you've yet to learn that the "we ss" are predominately not from SS grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) / Corper Begs Senator Ashafa N100,000, See The Reply He Got / Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.