Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React (56248 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React / Seun Onigbinde Resignation: Oby Ezekwesil, Banky W, Others React / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by DerideGull(m): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
simplycarro:
Odumakin is on his own, he is definitely not speaking for me.

You probably will loose your sorry life by insisting to stay with Ndigbo or Biafrans.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by hero2000: 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
Philistine:
Odumakin is the biggest fool in the whole universe, he speaks for himself and not the Yoruba nation. The Yorubas know their real enemy in this geographical expression called Nigeria. Odumakin should shut up and speak for only himself and his Igbo wife!

Wise people show restraint using such derogatory words on other people. I don't see that restraint in your comment.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by hero2000: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
haqueurate:
afenifere and opc are pdp apologist. nobody takes them serious in the south west. children of hate should leave

So in your mind, you think everything is about party. SMH. Even now what is the difference BTW PDP and APC?
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
malton:
That shiiit should be condemned by all and sundry.

When those Northern youths go berserk, it's not just the Igbos that will feel the brunt. They are too dumb to tell the Igbo man apart from an Urhobo, for instance. Once you look and dress a certain way, off your head goes.

Not even northern Christians or middle-beltan Muslims will be spared.

It's better to nip it in the bud while we all still can.

Our collective condemnations will force the security agencies to act proactively. Otherwise, you know they won't do shiit.

I mean, their favored sons are the ones playing villain here.

I pray no harm comes to anyone or their property on account of this.

And while they are at it, they should keep Plateau State out of their madness. Igbo lives and properties are safe here, we'll go to war to defend them if need be.

One mo.ron cannot decide the fate of people in my state just because he formed/belongs in some silly group that holds no meaning whatsoever.

MotherFu#ers!

Nigerians are truly cowards.You people talk as if it's the Hausas/Fulanis that has monopoly of violence.I wonder why people tremble just because useless illiterates without a clue of how old the world is will issue a useless threat and everyone begins to tremble.In as much as we still call ourselves Nigerians,we can live in any part of Nigeria.

If the useless Northern youths are tired of the Igbos,they should call for the dissolution of this pathetic country let everyone go his way.I'm really tired of fools making these idiots think they're the only ones that could kill and nothing will happen.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by dgeniusdeen: 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Afonjas are of the impression that they will be spared if igbos are to be evicted from the North ......

South is one when violence breaks out.

MODIFIED..... Afonjas are strange breed of species.
They supported the post election violence in the North but at the end, their people were the victims. Now they are flaring their ewedu-ravaged teeth cheering this show of shame from the North...

Funny they forgot the Ile-ife massacre is still fresh in the minds of Hausas
point of corrections, yorubas are different from afonjas. afonjas are people from ilorin and are part of northern region like kogi
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by PedroJP(m): 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kingsley1000:
WHY ARE IGBOS CONDEMNING THE HAUSA ULTIMATUM TO LEAVE?

Your imaginary Igbos. It's long overdue. Stop developing cowardly feelings for us thinking we reason same way.

If you as a non Igbo are already afraid of ultimatum that doesn't concern, i wonder what would be your case when threatened.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 08, 2017
Philistine:
Odumakin is the biggest fool in the whole universe, he speaks for himself and not the Yoruba nation. The Yorubas know their real enemy in this geographical expression called Nigeria. Odumakin should shut up and speak for only himself and his Igbo wife!
So you plan to join the Hausas to fight the Igbos? Youbare speaking for yourself and the people that love your post. God forbid that I find my people stuck with the hausa fulani oligharcy.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 08, 2017
olaife80:

Honestly any Yoruba that support North is a real Omo Ale. This time we are not of North nor East, when it start we will thread along, declare our Nation and defend our territory.
We are patiently waiting let them bring it on.
i don talk am... If they force biafra out today, Oduduwa don go since yesterday. Who wan share country with the uncircumcized philistines
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 08, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Dude Igbos started attacking yoruba for the constant abuse yoruba do to igbo.

It is kind of hoe a yoruba on Twitter asked for genocide on Igbo , an act your people applauded on this forum, way before Nnamdi Kanu ever spoke yet till date you lots act like you didn't start the hate speech.

Like I said you people are evil.
quote what u want, post whatever you like...ibos have been insulting the Yorubas and other tribes way before twitter and Facebook.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Ikechu10: 4:42am On Jun 08, 2017
Jasboi:
pathetic, what makes you think that person is " yoruba"? I seriously don't have to reply you

Because his Twitter I'd be fire it got deleted SAID SO.

He was not the only one.

Here's another one, he's full name is also there for you to see .

Yorubas are evil...perfectvexample is your people current jubilation over their perceived believe hausa would kill igbo.

Similar to how they rejoice whenever igbos are reported to be killed.

You people are truly luifer's children

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 08, 2017
Ikechu10:

He was not the only one.

Yorubas are evil...perfectvexample is your people current jubilation over their perceived believe hausa would kill igbo.

see now u called me "luifer's children " whatever you mean by that lol.you guys are known to be disrespectful from time. Ask your fellow ibos in akure what happened between your eze indigbo and the oba of akure. The phrase "Lagos is no man's land " alone is enough for lagosians to dislike you, and your ppl have been saying that trash since God knows when... So u can go on quoting Facebook and Twitter posts from 2005 if u like...
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by BabaRamota1980: 5:10am On Jun 08, 2017
Ikechu10:

He was not the only one.

Instead of you to think ahead to October 1st, you are obsessing over Yoruba. Ajekun Iya is gathering storm you need to get off Yoruba case and get yourself prepared.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Ikechu10: 5:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Jasboi:
see now u called me "luifer's children " whatever you mean by that lol.you guys are known to be disrespectful from time. Ask your fellow ibos in akure what happened between your eze indigbo and the oba of akure. The phrase "Lagos is no man's land " alone is enough for lagosians to dislike you, and your ppl have been saying that trash since God knows when... So u can go on quoting Facebook and Twitter posts from 2005 if u like...

Oh you mean the igbo man that called himself Eze Ndiigbo in your land, a title that means he leads the igbo group in your territory, you lots showed your inferority complex as usual and as usual showed what hate-filled demons you lots are as you completely forget you lots have an Yoruba leaders in Igboland as well as other region as well.

Thank you for reminding us another example of you people hate-filled act.

While I'm at it, that's a typo....your people claim your creator fell from the sky. My Bible told be lucifer did such a thing and considering you people evil ways, I completely agree with you lots that you truly are lucifer's children.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 08, 2017
Ikechu10:

Oh you mean the igbo man that called himself Eze Ndiigbo in your land, a title that means he leads the igbo group in your territory, you lots showed your inferority complex as usual and as usual showed what hate-filled demons you lots are as you completely forget you lots have an Yoruba leaders in Igboland as well as other region as well.

Thank you for reminding us another example of you people hate-filled act.

While I'm at it, that's a typo....your people claim your creator fell from the sky. My Bible told be lucifer did such a thing and considering you people evil ways, I completely agree with you lots that you truly are lucifer's children.
let me type in pidgin maybe you can understand, I asked you to inquire about what happened in akure between the eze indigbo and the oba of akure. I never said it is wrong to have an eze indigbo."your people claim your creator fell from the sky. My Bible told be lucifer did such a thing and considering you people evil ways, I completely agree with you lots that you truly are lucifer's children"
d quoted is to show how troublesome you ibos can be.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Ikechu10: 5:42am On Jun 08, 2017
Jasboi:
let me type in pidgin maybe you can understand, I asked you to inquire about what happened in akure between the eze indigbo and the oba of akure. I never said it is wrong to have an eze indigbo."your people claim your creator fell from the sky. My Bible told be lucifer did such a thing and considering you people evil ways, I completely agree with you lots that you truly are lucifer's children"
d quoted is to show how troublesome you ibos can be.

All you did was remind us another example to justify what hate-filled demons Yoruba are which I thanked you for it did I not?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Emanodimo(m): 6:41am On Jun 08, 2017
I find it difficult to give objective viewpoint...That's just The Ndigbos failed to build their homes rather spreading their tentacles here and there in the name of most enterprising people on earth... Is that the way Chinese build their own name?... Yet they invest in most countries... It only remind me " Indeed, it is true, the Igbo is a classless society", hence no uniformity, control to decide their fate as an individual Igbo believe his own saying as ultimate....
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Phobia1: 6:55am On Jun 08, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
you mean you will join north to fight igbos oya now first issue an ultimatum that igbos should leave south west
and where do you think they'll go? s'east? haha. sincerely I want this threat to go on as planned and I have always wanted this Hausa/Fulanis to go their separate ways and leave this my beautiful country.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Wolfbrother(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2017
Ralphdan:

State urs
Aside from corporate establishments how many of Yorubas import and what do they import? I don't mean Petit importation.

I didnt state anything, im asking where you got your statistics from. It sounds like beer parlor talk
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by smilingface(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Eyah. You sound like you're about to cry. Ok, don't cry, my boy. I was only angry earlier. I don't hate Igbo's, just the silly ones among you. Oya, come and take sweet. grin grin
hahahahahahahah....how can I cry when your hatred is the reason that keeps me moving forward...beside i don't even know you....hold the sweet,you need it most.. after licking it maybe you will realize that life is sweet without hatred to people you don't know......but kick Igbo's out thou even God punish an entire generation for the action of one person.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by smilingface(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Eyah. You sound like you're about to cry. Ok, don't cry, my boy. I was only angry earlier. I don't hate Igbo's, just the silly ones among you. Oya, come and take sweet. grin grin
one question...why do Yoruba's prefer been humiliated,maltreated,abused,killed,imprisoned by Hausa Fulani to been insulted by Igbo's?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Timbuktuo: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
smilingface:
one question...why do Yoruba's prefer been humiliated,maltreated,abused,killed,imprisoned by Hausa Fulani to been insulted by Igbo's?

The same reason Igbo people see Ojukwu as their mentor. A man who used Sleek makeup line throughout his life and also used DaViva ankara to sew skirt and blouse on his way to vacation in Abidjan while Igbos were being killed left and right. Baba Ojukwu was taking it in the ass by Phillip Effiong before tucking his igbotic tail and made for Ivory Coast. grin
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Timbuktuo: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
smilingface:
hahahahahahahah....how can I cry when your hatred is the reason that keeps me moving forward...beside i don't even know you....hold the sweet,you need it most.. after licking it maybe you will realize that life is sweet without hatred to people you don't know......but kick Igbo's out thou even God punish an entire generation for the action of one person.

But I could also claim that you hate my tribe na. Honestly, this is a new day. Feel free to insult me, but I refuse to respond to you after this.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by honeychild(f): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
MrOdyssey:

I always knew we had fools here in NL but it didn't occur to me that someone cud b so foolish as to type was you just put up there with ur crooked nails and hunger induced bloodshot fingers. What exactly has agitation for self determination got to do with threats and blackmails. [/b]Has ipod in all the cause of their agitation ever issued a threat to the northerners domicile in the east[b]. Smh.

Did you ever listen to your messiah on radio biafra? You guys are so funny. The man was spewing hatred on everybody and everything. ....you were laughing thinking it was a joke.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by justy15: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
I blame igbos in all these for leaving their territory to develop the north for the braindead zombies who feast on human blood to hold the whole country to Ransome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

American Voting Center Vs Nigerian Voting Center - Nigerians Reacts / Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.