Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

"We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (37283 Views)

Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State / Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly / Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Isnothing: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Biafra guys here

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Guyman02: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Who cares?

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Pasidon:
Fact is.. They all hate igbos just like the rest of Nigeria....
speak for yourself, i declare to you, middle belters are stauncly behind the igbos

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Zirah: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Other tribes are now staunchly reiterating their disregard for and disassociation from igbos.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Edopesin: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2017
YOU PPLE SHU REPLACE THEM WITH EDO STATE angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by kcjazzy: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Umu biafra they are selling us already, local politcal heads might seem to forget they dont stand for everyone especially when not on seat

1 Like

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by bettercreature(m): 11:55am On Jun 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by LionDeLeo: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2017
The wandering Jews from biamud will not be happy with this.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2017
Mtcheeeew....
Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:
The wandering Jews from biamud will not be happy with this.
Sharrrap

1 Like

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by letsbepieces: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2017
Tiny landlock Urhobo.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by ezeagu(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
so, a senator representing his people is not speaking for his people again?

Choii
Who go con speak for urhobos then, if their senator doesn't count?

why are igbos this desperate to annex south south self?

It's not Igbo, it's the dumb IPOB members.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by omusiliyu(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2017
Omo... Biafrans have suffered. See as ethnic groups are rejecting them.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by PearlStreet(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2017
Nne5:
I've always maintained Biafra is 5 SE states and 5 SE states is Biafra.

Don't know who invited these SS people.

He is!

Don't know why Ipob keep begging for unity with these people.Its pathetic because they aren't needed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by mfm04622: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2017
Nne5:

He is!

Don't know why Ipob keep begging for unity with these people.Its pathetic because they aren't needed.

They may not be needed but their oil is needed.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Ajeyo(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2017
Na by force to put people for Biafra ni?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by kpaofame: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2017
Omo-Agege is just talking One Nigeria because the present arrangement favours him...

ekwo Urhobo nyare ooo

I myself can not talk for the Urhobo nation just as Omo-Agege cant talk but if an arrangement is presented with the Arewa people on one group and the Onigbo on the other group the choice will be unanimous...

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
ProWalker:
Na disappointment everywhere Ipob turns grin grin grin
I wonder what they can do with those tiny five hamlets with the way they bred uncontrollably cheesy
you wish their agitaions are dissapointment, when in actual fact, they have uprooted the status quo and have caused so much fear in the old guards,
now the issue is no longer about trying to make a dying nation work, its now about being rebirthn and if people are strong enough to build up a new nation that will work. my friend its not about Biafra, its about change, the winds of change blowing so hard that only the deluded chose to ignore it

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by letsbepieces: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Mynd44

U dont have to hide every opinion that u dont like, u know.

This is a topic with a divergent of views and hiding every opinion those not silence or remove their existence.

These are things and bridges that will be cross sooner rather than later. They are unavoidable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by EvilMetahuman: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
ezeagu:

It's not Igbo, it's the dumb IPOB members.
okay lemme change it to ipob then.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Amagmilton(m): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
What even made this man to think that Biafra need Urhobo? Who drew the map? And was Urhobo part of the defunct Biafra? Abeg make that man go sit down. The only Biafran people in Delta are The Aniomas, even Ijaws are optional.

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by senny4ril2424(m): 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nne5:

He is!

...biafrauds have acting like parasites since 1967...they can't survive on their own. That's why you see them in all the null and crannie of the country .. They depend on SS because of Oil ..if not because of oil from SS, they won't be anything like emancipation of bifraud.. .i know they will want to criticize me there is oil in imo and anambra but at what quantity?

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Oyiboman69: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
bro4u:
clearly this cow isnt speaking for the Urhobo race, even if he is when war breaks out now y'all will fight with your limited manpower against the Northerners?, better join the winning side you morons
Which winning side? Get sense

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by petchi: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
ProWalker:
Na disappointment everywhere Ipob turns grin grin grin
I wonder what they can do with those tiny five hamlets with the way they bred uncontrollably cheesy
That shouldn't be your problem. Just allow them to leave your zoo you called country.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by LagosismyHome(f): 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
bro4u:
clearly this cow isnt speaking for the Urhobo race, even if he is when war breaks out now y'all will fight with your limited manpower against the Northerners?, better join the winning side you morons

what exactly is Biafran winning at .... how is it the winning side

or you just feel like typing any rubbish

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by OmniSparrow: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nne5:

He is!

Aren't needed but ipob is pathetically trying to claim delta, rivers, kogi, benue. Nobody from the south wants to be associated with the headless chickens. My greatest wish is for biafra to happen. Let us hear word. It's annoying forcing people to stay together when one region has said they want secession. It's more annoying though including parts of south south and even the middle belt without meeting with stakeholders there. Parasites.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by ObaKlaz: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Urhobo Wayo.
We don't even want them in Biafra.

We are an honest Nation and their wayo is legendary.
Yeah, right. So true! grin

1 Like

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by captaininiobong(m): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
lets believe in one Nigeria because when unity is fostered among citizens of country such country remains united forever..let d government sort out what to do for the igbos. even if is to create infrastructures for them in thier state and build up thier state to an attractive level for both tourist and commercial purpose for thier suit in thier state. .I dont need biafra. Nigeria wount and cant be divided

1 Like

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by ezeagu(m): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Trying to drag non Igbo lands into a fantasy "Biafra" will only result in more resentment and therefore more danger to Igbo.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by petchi: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
tutudesz:

With the damage Ipob group are doing, no tribes will like to be associated with the Igbo's
But the will like to associate with your slave masters "Fulani Hausa".

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by buchilino(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
so, a senator representing his people is not speaking for his people again?

Choii
Who go con speak for urhobos then, if their senator doesn't count?

why are ipob this desperate to annex south south self?

BROS U GUYS CAN KEEP PIPELINE VANDALS. WE IGBOS DON'T NEED DEM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns / Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today / Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.