Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

"We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (37284 Views)

Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State / Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly / Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by klax(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
I think this gut is right and absolutely I support him. Urhobo or SS is different from SE it's an act of greed for my greedy people who.always love to claim.oeoples things as their to be trying to say SS is part of them.

Igbo us Igbo not attachment I only pity the foolish SS a lot they 're so foolish to understand that igbo my own people that rejected igbo people that fell to delta geographically and call them fake igbo and same people that reject their own brothers simply they are called the Osu, same people that even say Anambra are not real igbo and yet you SS want to join them if SS do it they are dead I bet any SS, I'm from the east I know what runs in my peoples blood hate is in our DNA from.the creation of the human.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by letsbepieces: 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
pazienza:

There is no agenda that NL is painting.

What is happening is our people refusing to accept the truth, preferring to live in ignorance driven agenda of a multi ethnic Biafra.

Referendum is not by force, Urhobo is not interested in your referendum, how hard is that to understand? They are comfortable in our Nigeria, they only want resource control which would happen in the year 4017, but none of that is any of our business, we should mind our business, that's the point. Urhobos didn't tell you they need saving, stop this your hero complex of trying to save a people that had already told you they need no saving, cos all its going to bring to Ndiigbo is embarrassement and resentment, the hate is only there.

#Operation Noah's Ark

This is not the time to react but a time to be calm, collective, stead fast and Objective

The one problem Igbo have is some of us cannot think tactically or stand pressure.

If we go by this ur post, had u been in Nnamdi Kanu position, locked up for 2 years, u would have given up.

I mean did u expect Biafra without a fight first?

Do u think Nigeria will give up the best they have without a fight.

Did the Obi of Onitsha not denounce Biafra, this Senate man speaks for himself and not Urhobo.

All he needs to do in the Senate is ask them for a referendum to decide the Biafra question.

Anything short of that is noise making.
Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Urhobo Wayo.
We don't even want them in Biafra.

We are an honest Nation and their wayo is legendary.

kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa laughter wan tear my belle o

honest indeed, with the way you are 'developing' everywhere, ok

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by emi14: 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
I am not surprised that you are sitting on the fence. Your names speaks it all. You're representing Urhobo but you're son of Agege "omo-agege" . You're not even Urhobo. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Opoki(m): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
This is one of the reasons why there will never be a BIAFRA!

I have been to many SE/SS states and their view is very different,

Some say they are Niger Deltans, some Urogbo, some Warri etc,

They have no unity, bunch of bigot and chest beating individuals.

I pity those killed for the sake of protest for Biafra.

Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by ProWalker: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
robotix:
we were handed 20 pounds after the war... we rose from ashes of the war and we will surely survive it.

Go and write it down.

Let your region be given 20 pounds while everything is taken away from that and let's see how they will survive.

Ode!

You don't need to get worked up, just start moving back home before your transport company raised fare to 100k/head grin grin
Abi you no want Biafra again ? grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Ngasky(m): 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
pazienza:

There is always the option of naturalizing as a Nigerian, that is if your beloved fellow Nigerians don't confiscate your property and Chase you out, as they are already threatening.
Naturalizing where? Never in Nigeria, we want to help you get your country so that you shall leave ours. No single Igbo should be allowed in Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by buchilino(m): 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
letsbepieces:

They just hide any post that says something different from wat they want to hear or image they want to portray.

I dont think how dat changes anything on ground.

Those who want Biafra want Biafra, those who want Nigeria, wants Nigeria.

Urhobo or not Pro-Biafra will continue.

NA SO
Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by ProWalker: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
emi14:
I am not surprised that you are sitting on the fence. Your names speaks it all. You're representing Urhobo but you're son of Agege "omo-agege" . You're not even Urhobo. Nonsense

See ignorance grin grin
Why is this disclaimer paining Igbos like this ?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by gberra: 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHO CARES ABOUT THEM
Come to daddy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by LionDeLeo: 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
OmniSparrow:

Aren't needed but ipob is pathetically trying to claim delta, rivers, kogi, benue. Nobody from the south wants to be associated with the headless chickens. My greatest wish is for biafra to happen. Let us hear word. It's annoying forcing people to stay together when one region has said they want secession. It's more annoying though including parts of south south and even the middle belt without meeting with stakeholders there. Parasites.

Bro, everyone is just tired of this chest beating cowards. The day I saw Kogi in their proposed biamud, I showed a friend from the state, oboy, come see the way dude dey para. He was like, what is the relationship?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Kdgoldyoungest: 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
ibos want power but it was der mistake in d 90s wen gowon was on throne and d ibos wanted to use azikiwe directed by ojuk which led dem to where der are now.if somone read history's. he know wot am talking abt wen d ibos were hold d highest post in Nigeria den.. and ojuk came out wit breaking Nigeria and had to go to south seeking dat biafra will come unfortunately it didn't nd dat is how der left the post and position to d north. instead of dem to tink on our der can reunite back deir position dried sayings ipob must come. youth u people shud tink with u people's highly educated u can get dat position back in ur reign den Nigeria will live on youth and peace. people shud tink? and be ware of so called hero's using u for themsef. is it ur own generation dat,dat biafra would kick out?. rise to the top and know wen biafra needs to kick out. der want u future to stop and spoil all because of wot?.......answer dat questions. don't be surprise dis so called heros dat agitate for war will nt fight it oo. u will only see dem in international conference giving wot is happening in home. so biafra shud wait and let us have d money, power,fame and everything before we agitate again, am not an Ibo but middle belt.
Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by CloudResident(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Pasidon:
Fact is.. They all hate igbos just like the rest of Nigeria....

Why do they hate you Better check yo'self before you wreck yo'self undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by saintandsinnerz: 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Pasidon:
Fact is.. They all hate igbos just like the rest of Nigeria....
See the way you're talking about hate. You hate them and you complain about their agitation when all you have shown them is hatred. Nigeria is damaged

1 Like

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by LionDeLeo: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
ProWalker:

You don't need to get worked up, just start moving back home before your transport company raised fare to 100k/head grin grin
Abi you no want Biafra again ? grin
Abi oh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by letsbepieces: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
Opoki:
This is one of the reasons why there will never be a BIAFRA!

I have been to many SE/SS states and their view is very different,

Some say they are Niger Deltans, some Urogbo, some Warri etc,

They have no unity, bunch of bigot and chest beating individuals.

I pity those killed for the sake of protest for Biafra.

Nonsense!

In ur dream, keep going round minority group begging, whilst u avoid the real question of referendum.

Soon the foreigners will come and organise it for u, whilst they deploy UN troops to calm the frackass dat will soon erupt in the Zoo.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by jfleece(m): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Trust an urhobo man at ur own peril!!!!!!!!!
Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by emi14: 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
ProWalker:

See ignorance grin grin

Make your points.
Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by FisifunKododada: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
Where is Fratermathy sef? Where is Amberon? Where is Sanchez?

Abeg make u na show o!
Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by saintandsinnerz: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
Intrepid01:

you see am....."EVERYBODY HATES IGBO MANTRA"....a lot of damage has been done to you guys mental system..it will take a divine intervention for any correction to occur.
And how do you know that the guy is Igbo? He is just reiterating what most of you have in your minds - hatred for the Igbos. The guy you quoted is not Igbo, he is just saying that most Nigerians hate Igbos that's all.
Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Ogbodoo: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
ProWalker:
Na disappointment everywhere Ipob turns grin grin grin
I wonder what they can do with those tiny five hamlets with the way they bred uncontrollably cheesy

You and all those who need a job should see my signature and do the needful fast. It is free!
Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by LionDeLeo: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
hardbody:

You can write in vernacular or street english what manner of writing is the bolded?

Equally guilty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Amberon11: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
Are we the ones doing money ritual, fake drugs, baby factories, piracy, pushng drugs in malaysia etc? Receive sense!
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Urhobo Wayo.
We don't even want them in Biafra.

We are an honest Nation and their wayo is legendary.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by ProWalker: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
emi14:

Make your points.

Why are Igbos insulting the Northerners again after they just handed you a quit notice ? To me that will fasten Biafra actualisation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by emi14: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
ProWalker:

See ignorance grin grin

Make your points without complains. Call it anything I see Nigeria as comedy.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Amberon11: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
So an urhobo doesn't know anything about being urhobo. You people never cease to amaze me.
calibet:
What does this one knows about been an urhobo or biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Fulmigati: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Good for them. Their position on this is clear. Homogenous Biafra is the priority.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by skimmy005: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
any oda tribe who associate diaself with dis worthless group calld biafra must be a moronn, biafra are bunch of useless worthless rejected demented group of illiterate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by tutudesz: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
jfleece:
Trust an urhobo man at ur own peril!!!!!!!!!
But we trust an Igbo man? Urhobo will tell you what they feel deep down and after that be very very afraid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Koolking(m): 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
pazienza:

Well, you can have your say, but the majority of us Igbo Biafrans will have our day, as the sit at home order proved.

There is always the option of naturalizing as a Nigerian, that is if your beloved fellow Nigerians don't confiscate your property and Chase you out, as they are already threatening.

A person can not be greater than his people.

Majority may not necessarily be right. We are in a country where majority are very docile, they fall into the majority without forethought.

Sit at home proved nothing. An average industrious Igbo man can never sit at home for 48hrs on a flimsy excuse of proving a point that Biafra has come to stay. That can only happen in the village not in the urban areas. Instead of Biafra, let seek true federalism. where each unit has greater control on its affairs.

Our problem is not Biafra or Nigeria. Our problem is us, we as leaders. Biafra will create more problems than solutions, Sir

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) / Pro-Akpabio Senators Seated As Senate Elects New Leadership / Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.