Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

"We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (37286 Views)

Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State / Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly / Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by pazienza(m): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
letsbepieces:

This is not the time to react but a time to be calm, collective, stead fast and Objective

The one problem Igbo have is some of us cannot think tactically or stand pressure.

If we go by this ur post, had u been in Nnamdi Kanu position, locked up for 2 years u would have given up.

I mean did u expect Biafra without a fight first?

Do u think Nigeria will give up the best they have without a fight.

Did the Obi of Onitsha not denounce Biafra, this Senate man speaks for himself and not Urhobo.

All he needs to do in the Senate is ask them for a referendum to decide the Biafra question.

Anything short of that is noise making.

Obi of Onitsha, Enugu state government all denounced Biafra. That's to be expected, Nigeria as its structured favours all the elites from all groups, even if Northern elites takes the lion share, the other elites still gets enough share and so wouldn't favour change to the status quo that Biafra represents where they know they might no longer be relevant in the scheme of things.

But, we know better. We know that the average Igbo man in the streets of Enugu and Onitsha is a Biafran by heart.

Can we say the same thing about the average Urhobo man?
Have you been to Abraka, Sapele, Ughelli and other Urhobo enclaves before? Cos I have, and I know the general sentiments prevalent there, best believe it's very Igbophobic and more pro Nigerian.
Are you a member of any Urhobo Facebook page? I guess not.

So in essence, you know nothing about the mindset of the common Urhobo man towards Biafra and Ndiigbo in general.

Yet you feel you can speak on these issues, can't you see something is wrong somewhere. Someone/Some people pushing this multi ethnic Biafra agenda didn't do their homework well.

But they need not worry, cos Patriotic Biafrans like me, had already done this homework for them, and the result is exactly what I'm giving you. But, hey! You mustnt take my words, you can go on your own fact finding, start by joining an Urhobo Facebook page, and then visit Urhobo land. From Onitsha to Sapele is not far.

# Operation Noah's Ark

4 Likes

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by baritereign24(m): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Igbo developer
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Urhobo Wayo.
We don't even want them in Biafra.

We are an honest Nation and their wayo is legendary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Kdgoldyoungest: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
kogi not biafra, north central, middle belt for biafra and Nigeria so as it. kogi to Nigeria wen dat happen
Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by gberra: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
robotix:
we were handed 20 pounds after the war... we rose from ashes of the war and we will surely survive it.

Go and write it down.

Let your region be given 20 pounds while everything is taken away from that and let's see how they will survive.

Ode!
20 pounds for a worthless biafra pounds.I guess you wanted the CBN to yourselves.

SW & the North gave you reason to survive & procreate. So stop beating your dry chest. Your elders had bastardized your reasoning with too much lies that y'all have become butt of jokes.

-Burn Yourself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by tutudesz: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Amberon11:
So an urhobo doesn't know anything about being urhobo. You people never cease to amaze me.
They are busy insulting the peoples senator, when the Urhobo gives them quite notice next they shouldn't be surprise

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Cubeet: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
His he speaking for every urhobo or for his own household.
Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Amberon11: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Our destiny is not tied to Igbo or Hausa. The best bet is Niger Delta Republic.
kpaofame:
Omo-Agege is just talking One Nigeria because the present arrangement favours him...

ekwo Urhobo nyare ooo

I myself can not talk for the Urhobo nation just as Omo-Agege cant talk but if an arrangement is presented with the Arewa people on one group and the Onigbo on the other group the choice will be unanimous...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by obasiete: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
In my humble opinion i think its not compulsory to be a Biafran just as it is not by force to be a Nigerian
Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by letsbepieces: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
pazienza:

Obi of Onitsha, Enugu state government all denounced Biafra. That's to be expected, Nigeria as its structured favours all the elites from all groups, even if Northern elites takes the lion share, the other elites still gets enough share and so wouldn't favour change to the status quo that Biafra represents where they know they might no longer be relevant in the scheme of things.

But, we know better. We know that the average Igbo man in the streets of Enugu and Onitsha is a Biafran by heart.

Have you been to Abraka, Sapele, Ughelli and other Urhobo enclaves before? Cos I have, and I know the general sentiments prevalent there, best believe it's very Igbophobic and more pro Nigerian.

So in essence, you know nothing about the mindset of the common Urhobo man towards Biafra and Ndiigbo in general.

Yet you feel you can speak on these issues, can't you see something is wrong somewhere. Someone/Some people pushing this multi ethnic Biafra agenda didn't do their homework well.

But they need not worry, cos Patriotic Biafrans like me, had already done this homework for them, and the result is exactly what I'm giving you. But, hey! You mustnt take my words, you can go on your own fact finding, start by joining an Urhobo Facebook page, and then visit Urhobo land. From Onitsha to Sapele is not far.

# Operation Noah's Ark

Let me tell u something, If u say u want only the Igbo groups, i guarantee u by tomorrow, u will see and hear dem denouncing Biafra once the right payment is made.

Tactically, it is better to add as many group as possible, already u have all the igbo groups in ur bag.

Nigeria will try to defend whilst we attack. But u are so stuck in the 1960s and only think defensively.

My brother attack is the best form of defence.

We dont want all the minority groups but will get the best of dem.
Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by ZeroUnity: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
The Urhobo wey no fit trace their history abi another one??

He should categorically tell us where He is from?

Continue leaking aboki pants.....
Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by santanwaegbe: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
Biafra this Biafra that we no go hear word?
Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
BMC are out in full force today, fightring for a lost cause. it is a crime against humanity to raise my children in this failed country,Yorbas can stay and continue to be assplugged by fulani warloads for all we care
Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by gfortune9: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Is Nigeria a country? Useless place to be.
What is one good thing about this country?
You as a Nigerian, what have you gained as a citizen. As far as i am concerned, nothing.
Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by PETUK(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Urhobo Wayo.
We don't even want them in Biafra.

We are an honest Nation and their wayo is legendary.
Baby factory and drugs are your definition of Honest Nation......... What a shame

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by pazienza(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Koolking:

Majority may not necessarily be right. We are in a country where majority are very docile, they fall into the majority without forethought.

Sit at home proved nothing. An average industrious Igbo man can never sit at home for 48hrs on a flimsy excuse of proving a point that Biafra has come to stay. That can only happen in the village not in the urban areas. Instead of Biafra, let seek true federalism. where each units has greater control on its affairs.

Our problem is not Biafra or Nigeria. Our problem is us, we as leaders. Biafra will create more problems than solutions, Sir

Lol! In other words, you are more industrious than Ndiigbo in Aba and Onitsha that stayed back at home to remember our fallen heroes,Aba and Onitsha are also villages, likewise Enugu.

You are also wiser than all us that want Biafra and you know what's better for Ndiigbo than the rest of us.

If this is is not Psychosis with delusional complex, I don't know what it is.

Have a Nice day. But know that as long as the majority of us back home in SE still want Biafra, the rest of you in the minority, that want Nigeria can have your voice, but not your way.

Eventually you would have to be forced by your fellow Nigerians from wherever you are preaching one Nigeria to us to return back home , have your property confiscated or killed by them.
If what they are currently threatening is anything to go by.

Good day Sir.

# Operation Noah's Ark

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Amberon11: 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
We dont need baby factories, cannibals, drug pushers, fake drug makers etc.
buchilino:

BROS U GUYS CAN KEEP PIPELINE VANDALS. WE IGBOS DON'T NEED DEM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by pazienza(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by pazienza(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ngasky:

Naturalizing where? Never in Nigeria, we want to help you get your country so that you shall leave ours. No single Igbo should be allowed in Nigeria

Lol! Koolking, See your countrymen.
Seem they would treat you same way as your Biafran brothers. Your allegiance to Nigeria is wasted and naive. Hehe!

1 Like

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Malawian(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
WHAT DO WE NEED URHOBO PEOPLE FOR FOR ***** SAKE ?
Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Ballmer: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
pazienza:

# Operation Noah's Ark

So in essence you are saying the Igbo house of rep member that proposed the SEDC were talking selfishly out of their own greed and not the collective well being of the south east right ?

OR do you disagree & chose to list argument pleasing your whim and caprices ? Hopefully you comment is not another fable to rubbish representative and elders of nationality not supporting your cause while you praise yours just like the way you Igbo killed the prime minister, premier of both the northern and western region only to spare both Azikwe and whoever the premier of the eastern region was back then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by buchilino(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
Amberon11:
We dont need baby factories, cannibals, drug pushers, fake drug makers etc.

ADIOS
Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Austinoiz(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
See this Banga Soup-made-numb serial election loser ooo. Who needs this fool and his ogogoro-made-walking dead people in Biafra?

Taaaaaa! Waaaaaaa here osiso!
Overbleached Agege Bread like u.
Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by Idango(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
The problem with the Biafra agitation is that the elected leaders of the igbos are not talking about it. When the senators and house of rep members and governors begin to raise the Biafra issue , then it will be taken seriously. But right now it is an agitation by miscreants and touts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by limgezzy(m): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
See if you can see where urhobo are included in Biafra map

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by oweman: 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=tutudesz post=57275565]
With the damage Ipob group are doing, no tribes will like to be associated with the Igbo's

Dont see how anyone will want to be seen associated with criminals

1 Like

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by tutudesz: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
pazienza:

Lol! In other words, you are more industrious than Ndiigbo in Aba and Onitsha that stayed back at home to remember our fallen heroes,Aba and Onitsha are also villages, likewise Enugu.

You are also wiser than all us that want Biafra and you know what's better for Ndiigbo than the rest of us.

If this is is not Psychosis with delusional complex, I don't know what it is.

Have a Nice day. But know that as long as the majority of us back home in SE still want Biafra, the rest of you minorities that want Nigeria can have your voice, but not your way.

Eventually you would have to be forced by your fellow Nigerians from wherever you are preaching one Nigeria to us, have your property confiscated or killed by them.
If what they are currently is anything to go by.

Good day Sir.

# Operation Noah's Ark
Very funny! Please stop taking part of igbo drugs!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Biafria hasn't been realised and this is already happening. It's going to be like creating another Nigeria. 'By-force' marriage. If the Igbos know what is good for them, they should only secede with just their eastern states.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by seedorfg(m): 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lol akara ti tu epo
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by baritereign24(m): 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
We Urhobos are not part of biafra and cantever be part of them.we belongs to the Niger delta republic which the senator is vry aware of.urhobos is the 5th largest ethnic group in nigeria history.we comprises of warri,sepela,abraka eFFurun,udu,.okpe,agbarho,ughelli and parts of delta and bayersa ijaw.incase u dnt knw urhoboland produces 600k barrel of crude daily to the federal gov

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege by tutudesz: 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
Austinoiz:
See this Banga Soup-made-numb serial election loser ooo. Who needs this fool and his ogogoro-made-walking dead people in Biafra?

Taaaaaa! Waaaaaaa here osiso!
Overbleached Agege Bread like u.
Keep insulting every tribe in Nigeria! Come on come on come on! Igbo's the more enemies the better!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pro-Akpabio Senators Seated As Senate Elects New Leadership / Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. / PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.