Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

PSA: Stop Repressing Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PSA: Stop Repressing Women. (2048 Views)

It Only Gets Worse (domestic Violence PSA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSA: Stop Repressing Women. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fabulocity:
Gerrarahere mehn
This one is pained. Someone broke her heart

Trust me, you can never find man on nairaland
Re: PSA: Stop Repressing Women. by phoenixthefirst(m): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Why do most NL men try to shame women when they speak about being dissatisfied in the sack? A woman tries to find solutions because she hasn't been climaxing with her husband/partner, and then some rascal calls her an olosho. His comments about how a man shouldn't kill himself over pleasing a woman get instantly blessed with likes from like-minded cads. Doesn't a woman have the right to sexual pleasure? What's the point of engaging in sex otherwise? Do you expect her to get nothing out of it?

If, as a man, you couldn't be bothered with your partners satisfaction, why don't you just patronize a prostitute who only cares about the cash compensations. And why do you still castigate girls who let you be as selfish in the sack as you please, overlook your negligence in that regard, but expect to be taken care of financially?

Where is the symbiosis?

You say the world doesn't revolve around the pussy, and of course it does not. There are so many more important things in life. Like football, politics, your work, poking your eye, or even watching paint dry. But whenever you, of your own volition, have decided to be up-close and personal with pussy, you better not be wasting its time because the world does not revolve around you either.
A man who refuses to sexually satiate his wife should be thrown to the dogs! Literally, I mean. grin. The annoying thing is these men refuse to "free" their women in the bedroom. They don't handle them well, saying "I can't handle my wife the way those other girls should be handled."

1 Like

Re: PSA: Stop Repressing Women. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin grin grin
u dey laugh? iyam dead serious ooo grin grin grin grin
just like a story someone shared with me on whatsap about a man who was unable to make his wife pregnant.he ran to the pastor for help and the pastor told the man to fast for two months and stop having sex with his wife and if he complies, his prayer will be answered.can u imagine that the time the man was fasting and avoiding his wife in ze oza room the pastor was busy slamming the wife right,left,back and center grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....until the man caught them redhanded grin.
Re: PSA: Stop Repressing Women. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
lefulefu:

u dey laugh? iyam dead serious ooo grin grin grin grin
just like a story someone shared with me on whatsap about a man who was unable to make his wife pregnant.he ran to the pastor for help and the pastor told the man to fast for two months and stop having sex with his wife and if he complies, his prayer will be answered.can u imagine that the time the man was fasting and avoiding his wife in ze oza room the pastor was busy slamming the wife right,left,back and center grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....until the man caught them redhanded grin.

grin grin grin, imagine that! Some of these pastors these days, go to them with one problem and come back with two. The poor man will be fasting himself skinny......
Re: PSA: Stop Repressing Women. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin grin grin, imagine that! Some of these pastors these days, go to them with one problem and come back with two. The poor man will be fasting himself skinny......
endtime pastors everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: PSA: Stop Repressing Women. by DarkRebel69: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Thanks, dear, for taking the time to stalk me, smiley. And also for the compliment. Pretty please, even though I know I will regret asking, tell me what I seem like, for my obsession with the female orgasm?

You give them an inch and they take it a mile.

Let's just say your submission - on this thread - was coherently put. Perhaps too coherently put that it itched me so to want to cast a cursory glance at two or three of your old posts. Ladies in this neck of the woods – Romance Section – are not particularly known for packing in the brain department. My interest was piqued. So, it's not so much stalking as it's a quest to soothe my curiosity.

For your back-handed blowback I refuse to divulge to you what I had intended to. I might consider doing so when next I'm in a good mood...Like say if Messi wins the 2016 Balon d'or. grin

2 Likes

Re: PSA: Stop Repressing Women. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Why do most NL men try to shame women when they speak about being dissatisfied in the sack? A woman tries to find solutions because she hasn't been climaxing with her husband/partner, and then some rascal calls her an olosho. His comments about how a man shouldn't kill himself over pleasing a woman get instantly blessed with likes from like-minded cads. Doesn't a woman have the right to sexual pleasure? What's the point of engaging in sex otherwise? Do you expect her to get nothing out of it?

If, as a man, you couldn't be bothered with your partners satisfaction, why don't you just patronize a prostitute who only cares about the cash compensations. And why do you still castigate girls who let you be as selfish in the sack as you please, overlook your negligence in that regard, but expect to be taken care of financially?

Where is the symbiosis?

You say the world doesn't revolve around the pussy, and of course it does not. There are so many more important things in life. Like football, politics, your work, poking your eye, or even watching paint dry. But whenever you, of your own volition, have decided to be up-close and personal with pussy, you better not be wasting its time because the world does not revolve around you either.

This is deep oh..chai..very deep....The shame-posting is becoming too much n irritating sha...

1 Like

Re: PSA: Stop Repressing Women. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
NoFavors:
This one is pained. Someone broke her heart

Trust me, you can never find man on nairaland

Na lie..go sit down jor...how dare yu insult us..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSA: Stop Repressing Women. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
connectpoint:

grin
Re: PSA: Stop Repressing Women. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin

Yu can relate abi ?

Are you in lag ? Mind a whatsapp chat ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSA: Stop Repressing Women. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2017
connectpoint:

angry
Re: PSA: Stop Repressing Women. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2017
Re: PSA: Stop Repressing Women. by MrCork: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Where is the symbiosis?

angry
Re: PSA: Stop Repressing Women. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
The issue of repression is more wider than female organism or your wife reaching climax

I agree it is an important issue in most societies because most men often reach climax before women. Thus, sex may seem like hard work to women who find themself in this situation, but no one is stoping them from seeking help

However, I think the issue should have been dealt with during courtship stage. The lady should be free to approach her bf and discuss this important issue with him, perhaps they need to work something out on how to spice things up

The reason why must women get condemned in public for seeking advice openly is because of our conservative culture. Some developed countries with conservative culture like Japan still experience the same

This particular issue has nothing to do with repression or gender repression

I will like to think things like unequal education and job opportunities for boys and girls is key issue to be discussed around female repression
Peace
Re: PSA: Stop Repressing Women. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrCork:

angry

smiley

Mr. Cork, what is you hmphing about?
Re: PSA: Stop Repressing Women. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

smiley

Mr. Cork, what is you hmphing about?
what is that one? cheesy
Re: PSA: Stop Repressing Women. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
itsJude:
what is that one? cheesy

smiley, his reaction. How u dey?
Re: PSA: Stop Repressing Women. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

smiley, his reaction. How u dey?
i knew just fooling around , have been good, you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSA: Stop Repressing Women. by Ichietome: 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Where is the symbiosis?

Many are mad, most of them are on nairaland.
You are one of them.
Re: PSA: Stop Repressing Women. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
itsJude:
i knew just fooling around , have been good, you?

I've been alright. Thanks, dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] / As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? / Erotic: How I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Best-friend And I Think I Want More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.