Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] (2042 Views)

Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females / I Heard 99.9999% Of Male Nairalanders Are Crushing Hard On These Beautiful Girls / Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2018
LONELY & MEN ONLY: See This and Never Say It Again In Your Life... [PICTURE]

Yes, most of us are lazy to read, but this is a short post for men. You'll learn something new. Something dating gurus will never tell you or explain. You'll be glad you read this.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2018
I have been in the dating world for years and I can confidently tell you I know everything about relationships. Despite knowing all, I still learn more. Ironic, but it's the truth. I keep learning and I keep sharing, lecturing, and teaching.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2018
I saw a thread by my lovely sister, NwanyiAwkaetiti — she's based in Abuja. On that thread, she was looking for a (Port Harcourt based) husband for her rich aunt who is in her early forties. I only read the first page.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2018
On that thread, a man who attacked me on my thread two days ago commented by saying, "
NameRemoved: Well, 40 is too much for me, else I would have been interested. So lonely. embarassed

Typing...

1 Like

After reading his comment on that thread, I knew why he attacked me two days again. He is "SO LONELY."

When a man is so lonely, he becomes depressed. When a man is depressed, he becomes frustrated.

When a man is frustrated, he gets angry easily. When a man is fragile and emotionally angry, he may transfer his anger on anyone around — be it online or offline.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2018
This is what he said on my thread:

NameRemoved: I dont know if its just me but i find you really annoying and boring.
I doubt if you've ever made the millions you so claim by selling these suicidal articles. Whenever i see ilegendd,i feel like killing myself. And please,lose the square brackets you always put in your headings before you make me mental angry angry Obnoxious fellow!!!

Frustration and depression can make a person hate on anyone who isn't the cause.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by Amakababe(f): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2018
Another rubbish. Jump and pass.
Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2018
So, in this case, he transferred his anger on me. Frustrated Nairalanders always transfer their angers on me. I know they're going through a traumatic phase of their life.

This is why I try to be kind to them or educate them. Unfortunately, they become arrogant, angrier, and abusive towards me.

I'm not the cause of their predicament, but I'm willing to take the blame.

Jesus is not the cause of our predicaments, but when we're in pain, we abuse him by saying, "God where are you? You said you'll answer our prayers but you're allowing this to happen to me."

After this statement, we start abusing God, then say he doesn't exist. The next day, we will become atheists. We refused to work on ourselves, but now we're in trouble, we blame it on God.

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2018
This is exactly what frustrated Nairalanders do to me. They attack me as if I'm the cause of their loneliness.

All I'm doing on Nairaland is to help men in relationship. Some of these men I'm trying to help are the ones that usually attack me.

The women I'm not helping hardly attack me. They love exchanging fun chats with me here on NL or on WhatsApp. If 10 people attack me, 9 will be men. They are not real men, but lonely and frustrated men.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2018
So, let's talk about the keyword "Lonely." A man should NEVER use the word "lonely." Because Akon used it in his song doesn't mean you should use it. Akon is a celebrity. He isn't lonely. He wrote the song to make money, not to express his real feelings.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2018
I'll explain why the word "lonely" is dangerous. People who use "lonely" are nice guys who are clueless in the dating world. Good-bad guys only use the word "lonely" to tease a woman.

Nice guys use "so lonely" because they want a woman to pity them and consider dating them since they felt lonely = single = faithful = women will love me since I'm lonely.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2018
Let me open your eyes. Women can NEVER date men who use the world "So Lonely."

If you're a nice guy and you say, "I'm so lonely," to a woman, you're doom. This is what she'll say in her head.

1. Why is he lonely?
2. Why don't women like him?
3. Does he have any sickness that make other women run away from him?
4. Does he have any bad attitude or a stinky secret that make other women run away from him?
5. What is wrong with him? I must find out before I may consider him — if at all has a chance.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2018
Women ask themselves the above questions because no woman wants to date a man other women have rejected into loneliness.

Women want to date a man other women are dying to date. You don't need to be handsome, but confident and a good-bad guy.

When a man flaunts a pretty girl, other girls become attracted to him — some will even become jealous.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by Chikebranny123(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2018
You make threads to make ur point why....
It distracting reading them

Don't mention

Like you said see one Neva mention again
Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2018
If you're a man and you openly says you're "so lonely," you'll repulse women even if you're handsome. You're doing yourself.

I know he used the word, "So lonely," to make women consider dating him and take him out of loneliness, but the opposite will happen — they will all RUN away from him.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2018
Here is what these clueless nice guys don't know: Most women are also lonely and are shy introverts.

Dating a man who is "so lonely," is like dating another boring introvert.

Do you want her to die in boredom? She is already bored and want a man who is lively — a man other women want is seen as lively.

For other women to want you, you are fun to be with. She'll want to be with this fun man instead of you, Mr. Lonely.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2018
So, if you're a man and you're single, don't EVER let a woman know you're lonely even if you're "SO LONELY."

What you should do is: read our dating books and your eyes will open. To get started, download our free ChatDicted 1.0 intro book via www.wetclef.com/topic330.html and read it. It takes only 30 minutes.

Typing...
Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by Nofav0rs(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2018

2 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Let me show you a Nairalander called HÂRDLABOR who told a woman he is lonely and you'll see how the women stylishly rejected him.

This is to say, "Women don't date lonely men, let alone men who are SO lonely." Making a woman jealous will make most women love you, but telling a woman you're lonely will make you look irritating to her.

Nice guys and lonely men will remain nice and lonely until they secretly work on themselves and become alpha males (good-bad guys).

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2018
See screenshots of the HÂRDLABOR'S "lonely" statement. It's been added to our ChatDicted 2.0 book.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2018

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2018

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:37am On Aug 01, 2018

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2018
Summary

NEVER you tell a woman you're lonely. If you do, you'll friend zone yourself by yourself. Women don't date lonely men except you're Akon. Have abundance mentality and blessings will follow you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2018
Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
Chikebranny123:
You make threads to make ur point why....
It distracting reading them

Don't mention

Like you said see one Neva mention again
I don't understand what you wrote, but I understand the part of distracting. If you open any of my threads and it's distracting, kindly request for a link to read the full post.

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
Re: MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Deleted...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Shows Off Her Curvy Body In Sexy Swimwear Photos / Erotic: How I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Best-friend And I Think I Want More / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.